Tuesday, September 6, 2022

RP: "Karl Marx and Coca-Cola" is a Chapter in the BEST Meryl Streep Vehicle that I have EVER SEEN!!! / The COKE brings My Kenan Family into the MIDDLE of Bertolt Brecht's "Mother Courage and Her Children" in the Movie "Theater of War":

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/karl-marx-and-coca-cola-is-chapter-in.html







>>> Prez Biden and All Others :


Rahm sent a receipt -- but the Supreme Court and Bill and Hillary Clinton (part of George Bush's Family)BLOCKED ME, again:


Dear Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


You are not mentioned here -- and I have to take the FALL!!! I'm the one stuck being held RESPONSIBLE :




Scott








A can of Coca-Cola with Judge Clarence Thomas's Pubic Hair -- apparently from a MUSEUM!!!


Although Sen. Joe Biden did NOT vote to confirm Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court, he DESTROYED Anita Hill to give COVER to those who did. NEVER underestimate the EVIL of DEVOUT CHRISTIANS!!!



Friday, March 25, 2022

Sen. Joe Biden DESTROYED Anita Hill (Biden, Clarence and Ginni Thomas are all DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLICS!!!), so Clarence was CONFIRMED to the Supreme Court!!! / My Letter to "Oil Change International" about My TRAITOROUS Kenan Family and Exxon-Mobil:







Now, my PURPOSE in this posting is to possibly RE-AWAKEN Dotson Rader to his TALENTS -- I am NOT upset with him (or really anyone else, since my OWN KENAN FAMILY is the biggest Criminal Family in Modern History). And STRANGELY, I coincidentally bought a two-liter bottle of Coca-Cola five days ago, had one glass of it on ice, and FORGOT I had any until today -- and as I write this, I'm on my second glass of it. 


Readers will recall that years ago, in a restaurant in downtown Atlanta, I MET and conversed with Roberto Goizueta, then CEO of Coke, and who made the company a TRUE INTERNATIONAL POWERHOUSE. He told me WHY Pepsi tastes sweeter than Coke, although Coke has more sweetener, and that it is formulated to be poured at room temperature over pea-ice (a form of ice made by extrusion, the first and CHEAPEST way to make ice at point-of-sale -- when COKES first went on sale at druggists' counters -- and lunch counters -- and it had the juice of the coca plant in it and was considered medicinal ).




At that time, I had NO IDEA that my Kenan Family essentially controls Coca-Cola -- nor did I know that when I dated Yonty Solomon of London over Y2K. Visiting Yonty TWICE for at least a week, and his best piano student and his girlfriend brought a "Coca-Cola Cake" they had MADE to a dinner Yonty threw. Those cakes were THEN the FAD in England, and you have to boil down a lot of Coke, so it's very time consuming -- and it tastes like a more intense Red Velvet Cake.


Yonty was a Jew born in South Africa, who had immigrated to England, was a top Pianist with recording contracts, as well as a noted Teacher -- and one of the BIGGEST Antique Book dealers in the world -- his five-story house was INCREDIBLE to explore -- FILLED with Art and Books!!!


I just got excited because I lived in Atlanta and had met Goizueta -- but here is more on that:





This evening, from watching Theater of War, I realized I'm a GENIUS -- and that is why I'm almost always disappointed with everyone else -- and it is not their fault that their minds are slower -- and then I have to MOVE ON -- because a LEADER must explain anything so that his DEPUTIES (in my case, those of strong like minds -- I have no army), get it, then move on to AGGRESSION, while the lower leaders explain it to their underlings.


Anyone who's read this, knows what MY MISSION IS -- a mission I've only FULLY EMBRACED, recently:




And HERE is MY MENTOR!!!:




Please remember that Dotson Rader was Tennessee Williams's long-time friend and they loved each other. I didn't know Dotson that well back then (although I had an affair with HIS long-time lover, Richard Zoerink).

And I met -- usually under completely different circumstances -- MANY of the same people and types of Artists, Political Types, Religious Leaders, Press, etc. -- I have NOT had the MONEY or SOCIAL POSITION Dotson had and I assume has. And I would LOVE to see Dotson sell his WRITING far more frequently than he has in recent years.


ALSO, I was HUGELY INSPIRED last night by watching Smiling through the Apocalypse: Esquire in the 60s. Harold Hayes was an INCREDIBLE EDITOR -- mostly known for his work at Esquire magazine -- and Dotson must have known him and many others who were featured in the film. I had known SEVERAL of them!!!


LAND OF GENIUSES -- so much MORE than all the "MUGGLES" of my Meyer and Kenan Families!!! NO WONDER my mother and siblings keep me in FINANCIAL LACK -- they helped the THIEVES steal nearly every penny and physical thing I ever had -- and they REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE, but I know Mom uses NAZI MIND CONTROL on them, so it's not ENTIRELY their fault. I hope to begin making some money, soon (Writing or Law Suits).





And I've known TONS OF GENIUSES -- and one that ALL my Readers of ALL STRIPES agree on is the ACTING GENIUS of Meryl Streep. In that top-featured Theater of War, one gets to see Meryl Streep DEVELOP a character that is INTENSELY UNUSUAL -- SPONTANEOUSLY!!!


It's a MUST VIEW for fans of Ms. Streep!!!


I knew Meryl BEST of the actors I met while working for Tennessee Williams -- and she's alive today!!! Three chapters that chronicle some of our friendship:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-4-birthday-party.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html


And then ANOTHER GREAT ACTRESS -- and TOTAL SOCIAL/POLITICAL ACTIVIST (when you can get her away from Sen. Bernie Sanders)Jamie Lee Curtis:





ALSO, today I watched THESE two videos from Bill Maher -- and I'm CONVINCED that he and I would have NEARLY NOTHING to disagree on!!!






Bill Maher: Have You Ever Seen a Fat 90-Year-Old ?


Bill Maher: “We’ve gone from fat acceptance to fat celebration — To view letting yourself go as a point of pride?"


https://medium.com/narrative/bill-maher-have-you-ever-seen-a-fat-90-year-old-254f0a9a555f






A TYPICAL FAT, WHITE , CHRISTIAN ASSHOLE !!!














LATEST UPDATE ON JULIA OLSON-BOSEMAN (She's STILL in BIG TROUBLE!!!):


https://www.wect.com/2022/09/05/county-commissioners-contempt-court-case-closed/


MY FATHER"S BIRTHPLACE, Burgaw, North Carolina, is the SEAT of Pender County -- that was once part of New Hanover County -- and even today, SHARES D.A. Benjamin R. David and District Court Judges with us.


They have NEWLY EXPOSED CORRUPTION and want to KICK Novant NHRMC OUT OF THE COUNTY !!!


https://www.wect.com/2022/09/05/former-local-police-chief-investigated-alleged-embezzlement/


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/09/06/novant-out-pender-commissioners-search-for-alternative-healthcare-provider-for-county-hospital/







.

No comments: