Sunday, September 4, 2022

RP: I FOUND Dotson Rader, Whose Writing Career was DESTROYED by the Episcopal Church after His Book Claimed that the Episcopal Church (Sewanee), MURDERED Tennessee Williams -- and When Dotson Answered His Phone, He Was about to Go to Episcopalian Church Services!!! / At 6:35 PM, Today's "Registered" Blog Hits were WELL OVER 1,000 for the FIRST TIME in TWO YEARS!!! / And MORE!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/i-found-dotson-rader-whose-writing.html



Dotson Rader, recently photographed by Joel Gordon. These photos are available for purchase, herehttps://www.joelgordon.com/image/I00009frnirP11WQ



>>> This is REALLY for Joe Biden -- and the HOT-SHOT fake Dems like Emanuel, Plouffe, Buttigieg, Manchin, Pelosi, Cuellar, Schumer, and OTHERS -- who are still TOTALLY in the POCKETS of my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin -- via EXXON-MOBILBank of America, Coca-Cola Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO Political Action MONEY FUNDS -- HA!!!


Rahm Emanuel actually sent me a RECEIVED RECEIPT  for this -- and SCOTUS has already BLOCKED ME:


Well, Ambassador Emanuel:


FAKE Democrat Joe Biden's ASS is now TOTALLY BURNED OFF  -- with NO HOPE of "regeneration".


Read THIS to see what happened to YOUR well-"GAY-F*U*C*K*E*D" ASS -- as well. LOL!!!




Kisses to yer drooling GLANS!!!


Scotty-Poo



FIRST, today's hits were "normal" until 2:00 PM, when they suddenly SHOT UP


By "Registered Hits" I mean that Google Statistics has no record of Government Law Enforcement (CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.), Politicians, TOP Church Leaders, Press, and Normal People who are Privacy Buffs -- and who use software that LEAVES NO TRACES of where they go.



Top five countries to hit this blog today -- as of 7:00 PM 



Also, since 2:00 PM, whenever I am online, every ten minutes I get a WARNING from Windows Defender that they STOPPED HACKERS from breaking in!!! I have not had one of those warnings in at least five months!!!


My ADVERSARIES are NOT HAPPY!!!


And a few minutes ago, my TOP MILITARY ALLY, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (who previously BLASTED THE DEMOCRATS for refusing to fund upgrades to the Capitol after they hired him to improve their security right after the Christian Insurrection of January 6, 2020), was on MSNBC and TOTALLY BURNED JOE BIDEN'S ASS -- for DELIBERATELY SLOWING ARMY HELP and REPAIRS to the water system in Jackson, Mississippi.


THIS is the Posting the great majority of those people are hitting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/my-letter-just-emailed-to-frank-hawkins.html


And this is the LAST POSTING that NEARLY broke 1,000 hits in a day:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/letter-to-malia-obama.html


In TODAY'S NEWS:


https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/04/entertainment/obama-chadwick-boseman-emmy/index.html


HURRICANE SEASON IS NOW HERE -- PREPARE !!!







Or since my Kenan Relatives CONTROL EXXON-MOBIL, then "HURRICANE KENAN"!!!




>>> AND JUST NOW, I discovered that my TV-OVER-INTERNET via SPECTRUM has LOST ALL INFO on what is on each channel I subscribe to -- and is FLASHING CONSTANTLY a WARNING that they have NO INFO -- LOL!!!



Readers ALL KNOW that Wilmington, NC's DRUG-MAFIA MAYOR "Bill" Saffo, and his TOP PARTNERDrug-Trafficking City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, got a SPECTRUM (then labelled "Time-Warner Cable"), cherry-picker truck to try to MURDER ME on February 13, 2017 -- and LAW ENFORCEMENT and EVERYONE ELSE IN POLITICAL OFFICE, HEREREFUSES to charge those two with attempted MURDER OF ME:





And HERE are some things that Dotson Rader has written -- Tennessee Williams told me when I met Dotson that he was the HIGHEST PAID magazine writer in the USA -- mostly writing then for Parade -- the Sunday newspaper supplement -- read about that initial meeting, here:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-5-old-friends.html





I'd forgotten about this, but years ago when I came across it with GREATER DESCRIPTION, a character in it DEFINITELY was based on me.

Today, I FORGOT to ask Dotson about that -- but I DID ask if he remembered that after Tennessee FIRED ME, I was having an AFFAIR with Dotson's LONG-TIME LOVER, Richard Zoerink, and Dotson gave me a CHECK for $100.00 to drive Richard to an ALCOHOL DRY-OUT TANK halfway up the Keys -- which I DID -- but his check BOUNCED TWICE!!!


Dotson remembered that WELL, today, and I told him to FORGET THAT DEBT !!!


AND, I told my mother this afternoon that I had FOUND DOTSON -- but FORGOT to tell her I was a character in his only PLAY, so FIRST I will email this to Dotson, the Tennessee Williams Scholars, and my "Immediate Family Group" -- so that NONE of them think I'm being a SLACKER on Labor Day Weekend!!!


And so that the Tennessee Williams Crowd has Dotson's CONTACT INFORMATION (except phone number).


SOME OTHER WRITING by DOTSON RADER:


https://parade.com/544589/dotsonrader/jean-kennedy-smith-on-her-memoir-and-the-kennedys-shes-loved-and-lost/


https://www.theparisreview.org/authors/3658/dotson-rader


https://www.theparisreview.org/letters-essays/3211/tennessee-williams-a-friendship-dotson-rader


HERE is Dotson's Wikipedia Listing: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dotson-rader-3981b28/


What is so WEIRD is that I could ONLY find Dotson's Literary Agent when googling for contact info -- but being IMPATIENT with two more days to this Holiday, I tried finding Richard Zoerink, and IMMEDIATELY found his home address with land-line phone number on West Hampton Beach, New York.


So I CALLED IT, saying to the man who answered that I was an old friend of Dotson Rader and Richard Zoerink, and this was Richard's listed phone number.


He demanded, "Who IS THIS???" and I said "Super-Tall Scott Kenan from Tennessee Williams days."


It was DOTSON, and we BOTH were ECSTATIC to hear that the other one was ALIVE!!!


I called at 2:15 PM and we spoke for just over 20 minutes.


Some things that shocked me:


1. Dotson's published story of handling Tennessee's House in Key West two years before I'd even met Tom, concerned an EARLIER PERSON who had my position -- and he was BRUTALLY MURDERED in his side business of a Railway Museum in Key West. The guy was found covered in blood and PAPER MONEY in his museum.


The ONLY Railroad to EVER get to Key West was built by Henry Flagler -- and ONLY because his last bride, Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington, NC PUSHED HIM in his doddering old age to complete it. Flagler DIED a few months after he and Mary Lily rode the FIRST TRAIN into Key West:




2. Dotson said he had NEVER HEARD OF Wilmington, North Carolina -- and was I CERTAIN I was not actually in DELAWARE???


3. He said I was STUPID to have blogged in early 2010 that my parents were CERTIFIED to be America's TOP NAZIS -- and then the US GOVERNMENT forced me to Political Exile in Mexico with help of my GOD-DAMNED MOTHER and SIBLINGS, the CIA, Episcopal Church, and the Republican Party.


I told Dotson that I had had NO IDEA I had stepped into the TOTAL NAZI-CHRISTIAN CORRUPTION of the US Government by GREED-BOTS of BOTH Political Parties, and I consider that the BEST THING I EVER DID IN THIS LIFE!!!


4. Dotson eventually said he had to RUN to Episcopal Church Services -- at 3:00 PM, today!!! That is TOO EARLY for a Sunday Evensong Service, that I discovered his parish doesn't even HAVE, like some. He was just TOO DISCOMBOBULATED by hearing from me OUT OF THE BLUE, and needed to DIGEST WHAT I TOLD HIM.


5. In the last week, I've met TWO MAIL CARRIERS who say the Post Office is now in WORSE SHAPE than under Donald Trump -- because JOE NAZI BIDEN refuses to remove Louis DeJoy.


And half an hour ago, the news broke that TRUMP'S AMBASSADOR TO RUSSIA just RESIGNED!!! What the F*U*C*K was Trumps' Russian Ambassador doing STILL IN PLACE -- when it was the deal worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to my Kenan relatives between Kenan Slave Rex Tillerson, Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL, financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America, that Putin signed as soon as Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016.


And EVEN THOUGH "Bathhouse Barry" (Barack Obama), with Rahm Emanuel, Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland -- and Wilmington, NC's own District Attorney Benjamin R. David (ANOTHER FAKE DEMOCRAT), stole my memoir's copyright:




I FORGIVE President Obama -- BECAUSE ONLY his Russian Sanctions that TRUMP could not get rid of SAVED US from going FULL CHRISTIAN NAZI/CONFEDERATE years ago!!!


So NOW I will send this also to Rahm Emanuel, the SCOTUS JUSTICES, THREE DEM PRESIDENTS and their wives, and LOTS OF TOP CONGRESSMEN -- to see who BLOCKS ME TONIGHT!!!


Net EFFECT I'm going for???"









.

No comments: