Monday, September 26, 2022

RP: Letter to Ms. Ursula Lentine -- with a NOTE of EXPLANATION to Presidents Drew Gilpin Faust and Lawrence Bacow of Harvard University!!! (Multi-tasking at its BEST):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/letter-to-ms-ursula-lentine-with-note.html





>>> SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, Senators & Congressmen :


Hey Rahm:


Have you decided what to do with the rest of your life -- if you aren't soon INCARCERATED???


Dear Barack & Michelle,


AGAIN, you get this FIRST  -- because it is going TWO-THIRDS to Presidents Faust and Bacow -- of Harvard. I fill in MORE details of my offer to them to MAKE SOME SERIOUS MONEY :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/letter-to-ms-ursula-lentine-with-note.html


Scott



>>> Reply to Ursula Lentine "Re: Thank you for removing me from your list":


To ursulalentine@gmail.com ursulalentine@gmail.com, office@cslstaugustine.org office@cslstaugustine.org, info@slc-atlanta.org info@slc-atlanta.org, susanrzoller@gmail.com susanrzoller@gmail.com, lexaking@gmail.com lexaking@gmail.com, pwilliams@slc-atlanta.org pwilliams@slc-atlanta.org


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Hi Ursula,


Thanks for your "Note of Thanks"!!! 


Of all the SOM people I've known, Kennedy Schultz -- the spelling that Wayne Gibson, my Facebook and email correspondent until Wayne passed, verified to be correct -- although SLCA misspelled it often:



Anyway, Kennedy and Ken Wilcox REALLY GOT the importance of GRATITUDE:



AND IN FACT, I gave Ken Wilcox this painting -- in GRATITUDE for his service!!! I hope he still has it:



And I am sending this reply to all I knew at SLCA and I have Tony Crapolicchio's and Dan Burns' secured server form to send to them separately: https://trinitycenteratlanta.org/contacttcsl/


I especially miss the long science discussions on "String Theory" that I had with Susan Zoller -- I had the highest College Board Scores in Math and Science (especially Physics), at my High School and a strong education in it, so I could KEEP UP with Susan -- although I did NOT study Physics at Denison University, and halfway through sophomore year I changed majors to Studio Art -- and before graduating in 1973, I won a US State Department contest and my Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. 


THEN, I landed in business and built with two partners from Denison a business I got out of after five years, but is worth many millions today. Sen. Cory Booker is known to have visited it -- and I recommend that any of you who visit Cape May check it out!!!




And THEN I soon landed in Key West and worked for Tennessee Williams -- who did NOT teach me to write -- I began with the ENCOURAGEMENT of Ken Wilcox in the SLCA Writers Group -- which STILL EXISTS!!! 


FUNNIEST is that the FIRST THING I read in that group has been GREATLY re-worked -- the night I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Jean Babette Stein, George Plimpton, Warren Beatty, and a few others -- here is how it ended up being published -- beginning about 2/3 the way down:





I learned something from EVERYONE I'm sending this to -- and only regret I cannot find Paul Gonyea's email -- but Ursula, he's still your husband, no??? 


And I cannot find Catherine Marshall's email address either. Catherine posted something on LINKED-IN half a year (or more), ago, celebrating the life of Joyce Rennolds, who I'd been unaware had passed a year before that. I was very close to Joyce -- more so than to any other Minister -- she had a 6' 10" son-in-law, had bragged about her CLANDESTINE LOVER -- who was HIGH in the Government of Egypt, years ago, and taught me MUCH about the nature of LOVE -- and of MONEY. 


But not enough, I'm barely above Homeless still -- and since Colin Powell's people had to get me to Political Exile and I had to sell my four-bedroom house in Stone Mountain in 2010 for $250.00 LESS than I had bought it in 1988!!! That because my parents, siblings, employer, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA were trying to MURDER ME -- because they could not PERMANENTLY COMMIT ME in Georgia!!!


I trust none of you who have difficult or even CRAZY families ever had them try to MURDER YOU -- because you can prove in Court they are some of the TOP ADDITIVE DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- in History!!! (with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, especially) -- my date with George Bush's cousin Bill Toups in 2017 was a real EYE OPENER -- and we discussed how our two families have run Worldwide HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY with the CIA and Christian Churches for DECADES -- my Kenan Family via our Standard Oil -- now concentrated in EXXON-MOBIL. 


But Mr. Toups was a TRIP to snuggle with -- he had to wear a CPAP machine and sleep only on his BACK -- but at least he had a NICE, HAIRY CHEST!!!



Bill Toups in a Tux.

And URSULA -- I'd had NO IDEA you were a bit of a MOVIE STAR!!! You don't mention that on your LINKED-IN Profile:



Filmography

Jump to: Actress | Self
Hide HideActress (2 credits)
 1989Who's the Boss? (TV Series)
Monique
In Search of Tony (1989) ... Monique
 1989Turner & Hooch
Bride
Hide HideSelf (1 credit)
 2017The Way of the Spiritual Path (TV Series)
Self - Host



I don't know WHY you waited THREE MONTHS to thank me for taking you off my Lists, but ALL of you are BACK ON -- at least once -- so I can send you how I blog about this. And INTERESTING is that I have come so FAR that NOW all postings go to SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, both Obamas, Senators Schumer, Sanders, and Whitehouse -- as well as Congressmen Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell (whom I used to have a big CRUSH on -- although he's not that handsome). THEY ALL send Received Receipts and MANY of them have asked me to CONTINUE!!!


Anyway, since my local Dem D.A. Benjamin R. David with Wells Fargo Advisors, a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer, Barack Obama, and Rahm Emanuel STOLE my copyright to my Memoir in 2013, I have just gotten back in touch with TWO HARVARD PRESIDENTS (Historian Drew Gilpin Faust and current President Lawrence Bacow), with a DEAL to together make a TON OF MONEY for BOTH Harvard and ME!!!


AND, I'd hoped to write Ms. Faust tonight to EXPLAIN more to her. I just viewed the PBS two-hour movie of her book, The Republic of Suffering -- in which she is TOTALLY WISE and OPENED MY EYES to how the HORORS of the Civil War had CHANGED Americans' attitudes toward DEATH -- they PREVIOUSLY WERE ENSLAVED BY CHRISTIAN CONCEPTS!!!






But she and ALL of my Contacts from SCOTUS to "regular people" will get a copy of THIS EMAIL when I soon blog it. And SEEING THAT, Ms. Faust and Mr. Bacow will KNOW I will SOON send them MORE DETAILS of what I am proposing!!!  Perhaps all you Practitioners and Ministers can do a FREE Spiritual Mind Treatment for our SUCCESS!!!




And THANKS AGAIN to ALL OF YOU!!!






In HONOR of Paul Gonyea's FIRST WIFE, Leslie (a blood Jew) -- whom I liked a LOT!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Ursula Lentine <ursulalentine@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 26, 2022 6:14 pm
Subject: Thank you for removing me from your list

 Thank you for asking.


You may want to ask up front if people want that information  before you send them.  

Thank you 


On Mon, Jun 20, 2022, 10:56 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:
https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/costco-partnered-with-new-hanover.html


Monday, June 20, 2022

Costco -- Partnered with New Hanover County Commissioners and Kenan Advantage Group -- SCREWED ME, AGAIN -- and I AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT without a LEGAL FIGHT!!!


The crowd of supporters were draped in Trump merch from head to toe at Friday night’s GOP rally“Save America,” in Wilmington, North Carolina with Donald Trump speaking for over an hour.



"Swamp ‘em": Trump speaks to thousands at ILM, rallies for GOP support 


Carl Blankenship  September 25, 2022


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/09/25/swamp-em-trump-speaks-to-thousands-at-ilm-rallies-for-gop-support/



.

No comments: