Monday, September 5, 2022

RP: What the HELL HAPPENED to My Beloved USA???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/what-hell-happened-to-my-beloved-usa.html



"Movin' on up . . . " should have been replaced by a RuPaul Pageant no???



>>> ONLY Bill and Hillary Clinton BLOCKED THIS (read it to see WHY):


SCOTUS, Prez Biden -- and ALL the rest of you:


Well, Rahm:


I don't even know where to begin. I never had ANY IDEA that being so important to the TEARING DOWN of "A House Not Meant to Stand" would be so much FUN -- if also painful and heart-breaking.




This is an APT WAY to end the Labor Day Holiday. Tomorrow, I REST !!!




Scott






In 1983, when Magic Pan restaurants transferred me from S.E. Pennsylvania to Atlanta to manage the restaurant in Cumberland Mall, I soon found The Library gay disco in Buckhead, an area of North Atlanta -- and THERE, Ru-Paul came running up to me and declared, "I know JUST WHERE you can buy size 15 fuck-me pumps!!!" Friedman's Shoes, that for generations has fit oversized men and women in shoes of all kinds.


And in my first year in Atlanta, I also met the new Mexican Consul to Atlanta there, and we had a TORRID AFFAIR in a luxury hotel suite he had rented -- not telling me he also had a WIFE!!!



Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva eventually became the MOST DECORATED Mexican Diplomat to the USA -- and at the time I thought to try to find him years later, he had just been recalled early to Mexico by President Enrique Pena-Nieto due to MAJOR DISAGREEMENTS.





Both Obama and Pena Nieto were WELL KNOWN to be GAY -- and in fact, when Pena Nieto's former MALE LOVER who would NOT shut up about it but was eventually RELEASED from Mexican Prison and managed to escape across the Border -- OBAMA GAVE HIM POLITICAL EXILE !!!



EVENTUALLY, after I kept blogging about Barack Obama's GAY LIFE, he and Rahm Emanuel with Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, Daliah Saper, a Lawyer and FOX NEWS Talking Head, and Wilmington, NC Democrat D.A. Benjamin R. David sued me for LIBEL, never legally served me in Puerto Vallarta, and then tried and convicted me IN ABSENTIA in Cook County (Chicago), Courts!!!



Jamie Sutherland got a MUCH BETTER JOB at Ameriprise Financial -- that is TOTALLY RUN by some of the MOST PROGRESSIVE TOP DEMOCRATS!!!




And ALSO in that first Atlanta year, I met Adm. Elmo Zumwalt's retired Chief Protocol Officer Rife Hughey -- here he is (shirtless), on leave and on vacation on Fire Island in 1975. We had an off-and-on, naked-in-bed, FUN RELATIONSHIP  over many years.


Anin 2017 -- with his sister:




D.A. Ben David (whose wife Stephanie David was Mitt Romney's and Lamar Alexander's TOP FUNDRAISER and STRATEGIST -- I also know HER and have met their CHILDREN), then an ELDER at FIRST PRESBYTERIAN where my relative William Rand Kenan, SENIOR caused the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat  -- slaughtering BLACKS for JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR, has since I returned from Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2015, PROMISED ME he would get that REVERSED and RETURN my stolen RIGHTS to me -- but he is a LYING CHRISTIAN, and has NOT!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


Just ANOTHER LAME FAGGOT like Obama, Emanuel, and Wilmington Politicians Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo, HUGE REPUBLICAN ACTIVIST Thom Goolsby, former Mayor of Raleigh and STATE CHAIR of the Republican Party Tom Fetzer, and NC Senator Thom Tillis.


THEY ALL TRAFFICK DRUGS with the CIA and the Christian Churches -- just like BILL and HILLARY CLINTON!!!








And WHO RUNS the CIA Hard-Drug Trafficking??? MOSTLY EPISCOPALIANS!!!


My KENAN FAMILY -- who had been PRESBYTERIAN until AFTER the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat. They DISCOVERED that the Episcopal Church TOTALLY SUPPORTS White Supremacy -- then and NOW!!!



The Episcopal Confederate Mace is held at Sewanee (The University of the South), the ONLY Episcopal Seminary in the OLD SOUTH. Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander was FORCED BY POLITICAL CORRECTNESS to hide it from view in 2005.


And then in 2008, a group of DISGRUNTLED LAWYERS in Birmingham, Alabama -- ALL Sewanee Grads -- found MY BLOG and wrote me to tell me that Rt. Rev. Alexander was using funds from Tennessee Williams's Estate -- rebranded as "The Walter Dakin Fund" (Walter Dakin was Tennessee's beloved grandfather, who got his Divinity Degree there), to COVER for the FACT that the hiding of the MACE caused Alumni Donations to fall to about HALF !!!


THEY CLAIMED that Tenn's Estate, valued at $10 Million when he died, had GROWN to over ONE THIRD BILLION DOLLARS -- and that was at the TROUGH of the "Great Recession".


And then I contacted Sewanee and J. Neil Alexander to let them know I could PROVE that Sewanee's Head Council back then Michael Remer, with Episcopalian CIA Agent John Eastman (a converted JEW, actually last-named Epstein -- his father, Lee Eastman, was born Leopold Vail Epstein), who ALSO ordered the CIA MURDER of John Lennon two years before that. 


I could PROVE that they plotted and had carried out the MURDER of Tennessee Williams -- and then the THEFT of his estate from Harvard .


The BUSH FAMILY are all devout Episcopalians, and my Kenan Family that GAVE Sewanee and the Episcopal Church OVER $100,000,000.00 over the last 110 years -- in support of the CONFEDERACY, and Tenn's lifelong "friend" Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) -- a Russian National who in England came to control the Morgan-Grenfell Bank -- that EVENTUALLY became the CORE of International Banking of DEUTSCHE BANK -- the ONE BANK that funded the Trump and Kushner Families -- even after they DEFAULTED ON LOANS -- and ALSO channeled money to them from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs.





In any case, Rt. Rev. Alexander and Sewanee's later Head Council Donna Pierce BOTH THREATENED ME with a LIBEL LAWSUIT -- but were BLUFFING since I can PROVE MY POINTS IN COURT!!! And Donna Pierce STILL MANAGES THOSE RIGHTS -- since what will they do when they get some OTHER LAWYER who is NOT A CORRUPTED CHRISTIAN???


https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-pierce-31bbbb14/


And the CHEAP-ASSED Episcopal Church some years ago WITHDREW their major support of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival and ONLY help WRITERS via the Sewanee Writers Conference that for FIFTEEN YEARS employed my DEAR FRIEND and TOP NC WRITER, Randall Kenan (now deceased), who TOLD ME how they are TONE DEAF at Sewanee about LITERATURE!!!



Randall's FIRST best-selling book.


So, I can't help wondering WHY Dotson Rader -- whose career was DESTROYED by the Episcopal Church -- is NOW attending services regularly with them. Yesterday, Dotson told me that the BEST THING is that his Parish in West Hampton Beach, NY absolutely GUARANTEES that services NEVER last more than 50 minutes -- is THAT any reason to choose a CHURCH ???


https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/12/arts/tennessee-williams-leaves-most-of-estate-to-writers.html


PS on THIS STORY: Today's Episcopal Prelate Bishop Michael Curry -- a BLACK MAN from North Carolina -- was in position for THREE YEARS before he had the Seal of the Confederacy REMOVED from Sewanee's Chapel Window!!!




Talk about your SELF-HATING/GOD-HATING BLACKS!!!








Robert Carter III of Virginia was the ONLY Slave-Owning Founding Father with INTEGRITY!!!


As to the EXTREME CIA or VLADIMIR PUTIN or KENAN FAMILY HACKING that hit me at 2:15 PM yesterday, it CONTINUED into late THIS AFTERNOON before stopping. I CAPTURED this to show all:





And YET the posting that got 1,752 HITS over the last two days was THIS: 



And what I wrote about Dotson Rader DID GET DOUBLE THE HITS of a typical new posting:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/i-found-dotson-rader-whose-writing.html



Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, California in 1996 while I dated him -- with his dogs, "Bradford & Ivy" -- also the NAME of his ADVERTISING AGENCY, then!!!



You can PURCHASE this photo from Getty Images for only $499.00 -- a DEAL compared to what you have to pay for an image of Dotson Rader!!!


https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/wilshire-lafont-db-6-21-97-santaana-marc-lafont-relaxes-in-news-photo/569170667


And I paid Getty Images $800.00 EACH for these two photos, and would pay MANY TIMES THAT if I used them in a BOOK or anything that made MONEY -- but this blog makes NO MONEY.






I close with some FUN FACTS about my relationship with Marc LaFont -- LOL!!!











.

No comments: