Tuesday, September 27, 2022

RP: Leapin' LIZARDS!!! My Mother -- Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- Has Been READING THIS BLOG -- All ALONG!!! And You WON'T BELIEVE How I Found That Out:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/leapin-lizards-my-mother-ruth-anne.html







>>> For  ALL to read :


Dear President Biden and VEEP Harris,


I lay OUR VICTORY  at your feet -- RESPECT  Constitutional Democracy:


SCOTUS Justices -- please READ:


Rahm!!!:


This SHOCKING DISCOVERY changes EVERYTHING -- and guarantees a HAPPY ENDING for "The Patriots of Democracy" -- and it is already spreading WORLDWIDE :




Scott




Shania Twain Poses Topless With Cowboy Hat To Ring In New Era 


The country-pop superstar says the launch for "Waking Up Dreaming" — her first new song in five years — was "all about taking off the bra." 


Curtis M. Wong  Sep 27, 2022, 06:27 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/shania-twain-topless-photo-waking-up-dreaming_n_633359a3e4b08e0e606763f9








For some Christians, ‘rapture anxiety’  can take a lifetime to heal 


AJ Willingham, CNN  Updated 12:08 PM EDT, Tue September 27, 2022



https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/27/us/rapture-anxiety-evangelical-exvangelical-christianity-cec/index.html







Keith Olbermann Overshares On Dating Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, Tells Her To Resign


The "Countdown" host said he went out with the Arizona lawmaker in 2010 and 2011, and had some thoughts about her alliance with Mitch McConnell .


Ron Dicker  Sep 27, 2022, 08:04 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/keith-olbermann-kyrsten-sinema-resign_n_6332ce2ae4b0e376dbef392e




Opinion: The "shadow docket" further erodes the Supreme Court’s legitimacy 


Steve Vladeck  Published 6:19 PM EDT, Mon September 26, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/26/opinions/supreme-court-shadow-docket-vladeck/index.html


My Buddy Vicente Fox -- my "Co-Cincinnatus Retorno" -- MADE THE NEWSTODAY!!!







Ex-President Fox calls on lawmakers to finalize cannabis regulation


The ex-president is involved in staging Canna México, a cannabis “world summit”  to be held in Guanajuato in October 


Published on Tuesday, September 27, 2022







From August of this year!!! And Nancy Pelosi has made MORE MILLIONS off INSIDER STOCK TRADING than anyone else in CONGRESS!!!


House Democrats Struggle To Agree On Banning Stock Trading By Lawmakers


Time is running out for a vote, and there's an apparent lack of consensus on specifics and muted opposition from lawmakers who think the restriction is not needed.


Jonathan Nicholson  Sep 27, 2022, 08:10 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stocks-lawmakers_n_6333836ae4b0e376dbf0930c








I think I'd better LIGHT UP to write this!!!





Early this afternoon, I realized that Mom had told me that my sister Jane and her pays-for-everything platonic boyfriend, Jim of Michigan -- who pays for many International Trips, down-payment on Jane's SUV, etc. -- although Jane has plenty of money -- might have FLIGHT PROBLEMS getting to Belize this weekend, so I called Jane, but had to leave a message.



Chad Wagner with his cat, Chauncey Wagner -- whom I think is Chauncey GARDNER:




So, I went out to buy some supplies to get through HURRICANE IAN -- if it tends more toward Wilmington. Chad Wagner was in his front yard next-door, and flagged me down to speak. I've been giving him HELL since in the 13 houses on our two-block street, only ONE (Roman Catholics -- there's a Virgin Mary statue in their well-landscaped yard), has a HETEROSEXUAL COUPLE living in it. ALL the others have widows, widowers, or divorced men living in them -- MANY of the men have girlfriends or even LEGAL WIVES -- but CANNOT STAND to LIVE TOGETHER, so they just get together for HOT SEX on occasion.


Duke Power completed changing us over to buried power lines two months ago, but I'd seen that the old line to my building was SAGGING near the ground, and a Power Truck was parked in front of Chad's house. I asked him if they said they were taking out ALL the power lines in the neighborhood -- and then the poles -- starting with us. Chad said that they were leaving the poles to support the Spectrum Cable lines, and I asked if HIS was strong enough to withstand a hurricane.


Chad looked DOWN, and said, "It's a small one." Something we had discussed MANY TIMES, and I replied, "YES, I know -- that is why you told me you are an EXPERT AT CUNNILINGUS!!!"



Chad and I can talk comfortably about ANY SUBJECT !!!




And those LUME ADS all over TV keep me HAPPY TO BE GAY !!!






First, I stopped to get my weekly Social Security Allowance from Benefits Management, Inc., from an ATM that did NOT charge a fee -- but it had NO CONNECTION to the internet, and said to try later, so I decided to shop at Walmart, and then hit the free ATM at Target after that. I had barely begun that drive when Jane returned my call, and I pulled into a parking lot to speak.


Well, Mom was confused and Jane and Jim are going to Belize October 8 - 18. Jane said Mom is so confused, now, she might have to MOVE INTO MOM'S HOUSE SOON, and said she had REFUSED to speak with the gutter/roof repair guy, telling him she does ENOUGH, and had him call my brother Mike, who is taking care of it. In fact, Mike plans to drive down to Mom's to check it all out.


I thought that might be THIS weekend, and that maybe Mike could drive down to see me, too, but Jane said Mike and his wife, Gail, are flying to CHICAGO this weekend to help my niece Taylor Ann Kenan and her live-in boyfriend, Grant, settle into their Chicago apartment!!!



Poor Taylor could barely get her HEAD IN among all the GAY GUYS at Connor Michael Kenan's (green shirt), UNC Graduation in 2010. Her brother, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, has the blue shirt with horizontal stripes.



Connor (standing), with his BEST BUD in a Tunnel of Love in Thailand  -- about four years later.



Taylor with her High School Prom date at Conestoga High in Pennsylvania, years ago.


So, I'm ASSUMING that since Taylor can do her work in International Banking for Wells Fargo Bank from HOME, ANYWHERE, that GRANT, who I believe is also BLACK, must have gotten transferred to Chicago -- a city with LONG, BITTER WINTERS. Jane only said that Charlotte was TOO HOT, so Taylor decided to move north.


And I asked Jane what she thought of what I blogged about last night, and my wanting to partner with HARVARD, and she shot right back, "I NEVER read your blog -- it's full of  LIES AND PENISES !!! I always just IMMEDIATELY forward it on to Mom -- so SHE CAN READ IT!!!"




I told Jane I have NOT published photos of penises in AT LEAST TWO YEARS, and that I NEVER LIE KNOWINGLY, and if she knows where I am WRONG -- then NAME ONE THING so I can FIX IT.


Well, Jane could NOT DO THAT, and so we moved on to an AGREEABLE SUBJECT -- LOL!!!


So, with Mom KNOWING EVERYTHING I blog about, I have to say Mom REALLY HAS CHANGED to be reading about all the things she NORMALLY won't listen to -- at least not from me -- EXCEPT that I GOT ALL OF IT OFF MY CHEST several days ago, and NO LONGER need to confront Mom with it.





Peace in OUR TIME???


OK, I need to get this out to all of my Science of Mind Buddies, and to Presidents Drew Gilpin Faust and Lawrence Bacow of Harvard -- as well as all of the Tennessee William Scholars -- and SCOTUS on down to my NAZI cousins Marybeth and Greg Lernihan.


With LUCK, I can get back to Harvard, tomorrow.


No comments: