Wednesday, September 21, 2022

RP: The WHITE, NAZI, Christian Cashier in My Local Food Lion FAILED AGAIN to Get Me KICKED OUT -- because She OVERHEARD Me Tell the Cashier Who was Helping Me that TWO HOURS BEFORE THAT, Donald Trump had been served a SERIOUS CHARGE that APPEARS to be ENOUGH to SINK HIM FOR GOOD / CNN and its Owner, SPECTRUM CABLE -- that Tried with Mayor Saffo and City Councilman Rivenbark to MURDER ME in 2017 -- is STILL Screwing Up My TV SERVICE -- TONIGHT!!! / NO ONE ELSE gets THIS MUCH TROUBLE from the CIA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/white-nazi-christian-cashier-in-my.html



Rachel Maddow is TOTALLY in bed with Jeffrey Epstein's Client and NBC Producer of Saturday Night Live, Lorne Michaels.



THANK GOD, Rachel is currently on "vacation" -- and the FAR BETTER (and drop-dead gorgeous), Alex Wagner  has been on at 9:00 PM all this week!!!


>>> For SCOTUS JusticesTWO Presidents (and a VEEP) -- and lots of DEMS in Congress :


Well, Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


At least I didn't publish on blog YOUR "nasty" Wikipedia ProfileTOO:




TODAYANGRY White Christian Bitches attacked me in my local supermarket -- claiming that Trump being served a MAJOR CIVIL SUIT in NY State was a TOTAL DEVIL'S LIE  -- LOL!!!


Also, since Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's Offices GOT my last posting -- but REFUSED to open it , I'll try them again, and include this handy link:




And tonight's posting -- the BEST :




Scott



MSNBC CONTINUES to claim that Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton -- who made MOST of his millions in PARTNERSHIP with Donald TrumpONLY cutting business ties to Trump AFTER Trump got elected President -- is the BEST CHRISTIAN MINISTER (Baptist)!!!


 "He preached his first sermon at the age of four and toured with gospel singer Mahalia Jackson.[13]"


I never heard of ANYONE who ever heard a GOOD SERMON (or talk on ANYTHING), by a FOUR YEAR OLD -- this makes BLACK BAPTISTS look like the STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!




And TONIGHT, Ari Melber claimed he has the BEST-SELLING BOOK on Amazon!!!


I'm ALL for corrupted JEWS finding GOD and ratting on NAZI CHRISTIANS!!!


>>> BREAKING: At 7:50 PM, I got a SECOND CALL from (910) 761-3008. When I answered it a young, white, male voice asked if this was the "Kenan residence" -- and of course I said "Yes -- who's calling, please???"


He IMMEDIATELY hung up -- and I KNEW it was from the New Hanover County Republican Party who had called using that number BEFORE -- and I told them to NEVER call me againThese GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIANS of BOTH PARTIES cannot stop harassing me. 


I half-expected Republican Julia Olson-Boseman and her partners in STEALING New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC) hospital system from CITIZENS with CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, now WHQR Public Radio CIA CENSORSHIP OFFICER Benjamin Schachtman, Presbyterian Church Officer and CEO of Novant Carl S. Armato, and DEMOCRAT TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKER Hollis Briggs, Jr., to come by and SHOOT UP MY APARTMENT!!!



Novant CEO Carl S. Armato with Hollis Briggs, Jr.



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wow-i-just-had-screamer-because.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/preparing-hollis-briggs-jr-julia-olson.html


As Readers ALL KNOW, I have had a MOSTLY (not totally)ADVERSARIAL RELATIONSHIP with Fox News.


HERE are the FUNNY THINGS that happened AFTER I emailed my last posting to my nearly 500 regular email contacts -- and CONTINUED until about 3:00 AM, when Fox is letting people use my links to them without BLOCKING OF THAT. We went back and forth on that last night TWICE -- LOL!!!


For my email audience, I will paste in that exchange:


REMEMBER: FOX NEWS stopped allowing THIS BLOG to link to them DIRECTLY -- on the DAY Facebook kicked me off for LIFE, a year ago -- LOL!!!


You have to copy and paste the URL -- if you want to read this:


https://www.foxnews.com/media/don-lemon-roasted-royal-expert-answer-britain-paying-reparations-ready


>>> ADDED @ 9:29 PM: Perhaps I -- and others of my ilk -- the gay goosies, the differently-colored peoples, and the NEVER DIE PATRIOTS -- regardless our Country (this whole thing is INTERNATIONAL) -- have BROKEN Fox News.


Links from this blog now GO RIGHT THROUGH !!!


>>> AND ADDED @ 10:47 PM: Fox News is AGAIN blocking direct hits from this blog.


THAT MEANS that we DIDN'T "BREAK" Fox News -- but THIS BLOG -- SPECIFICALLY  -- shook it TO ITS FOUNDATION !!!



Thanks, Frank -- I NEED a tumbler-sized Martini. And remember, I like it SHAKEN  like a DRUG-ADDICTED TV "News" Network -- never stirred -- HA!!!


>>> @ 11:18 PM The LINKS worked once again -- they are just trying to pull my SCOTTY DORK !!!


I think it BEST to leave it RIGHT THERE.


* * *


AND, when I emailed it to ALL at the TOP of US GOVERNMENT, both President Biden and VEEP Harris sent received receipts -- but NOT the second one that means they OPENED MY MESSAGE -- so I'll send them THAT LINK as well as to THIS POSTING.


I'll get to MAILING MY INFO to Producer Oliver Stone, soon. There is NO HURRY as I only fill in MANY FACTS that he did NOT REPORT in The Untold Story of the United States.


I want to get this OUT to ALL of my Readers -- but ESPECIALLY my sister Jane Ann Kenan who goes to bed EARLY -- so will speed up my reporting.


The same White Christian Bitch who about a month ago tried to get me kicked out of Food Lion with the Old White Male Security Guard, who told me HE WAS KICKING ME OUT and the STORE MANAGER OBEYED ALL OF HIS ORDERS and the Manager was NOT in charge of that Food Lion -- I believe that GUARD WAS FIRED -- I saw him more than any other "rent-a-guard" -- since moving to this neighborhood in late 2017 -- and I haven't seen him SINCE in at least 15 visits!!!


Tomorrow, I think I should write to the CEO of Food Lion to see what he or she THINKS OF THIS!!!


So, I told the young female cashier who was ringing me up that Trump had just gotten SERVED and it looked LETHAL (legally) -- JUST AS this Old White Bitch rushed over and said I had NO RIGHT to speak to anyone in that store telling LIES!!!


A short White Bitch about 70 years old -- behind me in line -- said that Donald Trump was the BEST PRESIDENT the USA has EVER HAD -- better than Washington or Lincoln -- and I will be KILLED when the Republicans WIN THE MID-TERM ELECTIONS!!!


I laughed, and having paid for my goods, left while yelling BACK TO THEM that GOD RULES and FAKE CHRISTIANS will be rounded up and sent to PRISON, soon.


A white guy of about 35 followed me out and said he could not BELIEVE that even CHRISTIANS were stupid enough to still support Donald Trump.


STRANGEST THING TODAY???


As all Progressive Orgs have been complaining for about two weeks, a Q-ANON lover and SUPER RIGHT-WING Christian Nationalist has taken over PROGRAMMING of CNN -- firing the totally competent Brian Stelter and others -- but the JEWS THERE (except for corrupted Wolf Blitzer), carry on NEWS TRUTHFULNESS!!!


And the often-claiming he is a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC Stephen Colbert is working with the CIA to RESURRECT Anderson Cooper/Vanderbilt's REPUTATION.





Stephen Colbert and Anderson Cooper



Stephen Colbert on his "gratitude" for the pain of grief and the worst thing that ever happened to him


Megan Marcus, CNN  Published 6:06 AM EDT, Wed September 21, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/entertainment/stephen-colbert-grief-anderson-cooper-podcast-wellness/index.html






During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency while studying political science.[9] He pursued journalism with no formal journalistic education.[10][9] He is a self-proclaimed "news junkie since [he] was in utero".[11] After his first correspondence work in the early 1990s, he took a break from reporting and lived in Vietnam for a year, during which time he studied the Vietnamese language at Vietnam National University, Hanoi.[12]


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper


That time I was KICKED OUT FOR LIFE from Anderson Cooper/Vanderbilt's GRAND CENTRAL STATION -- for making a MILD JOKE ABOUT REPUBLICANS!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html


>>> GOOD NEWS about my BUDDY CEDRIC HARRISON !!!







Port City United’s staff of 40 tackling high-risk areas of community to "save lives"


Amy Passaretti  September 20, 2022


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/09/20/port-city-uniteds-staff-of-40-tackling-high-risk-areas-of-community-to-save-lives/



https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/21/politics/appeals-court-mar-a-lago-criminal-classified-documents/index.html















.

No comments: