Saturday, September 24, 2022

RP: The Night Dixie Drove Old Donald Trump DOWN -- and the Belles were RINGIN'!!! -- in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-night-dixie-drove-old-donald-trump.html



This is EXACTLY HOW I feel about that -- and following is what I'm PREPARED to feel SOON !!!





>>> SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, the Obamas, Sen. Sanders, etc.:


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel:


Are YOU one of the QUEERS (along with me and Barack Obama), who HELPED make Donald Trump EXPLODE  Friday Night -- here in Wilmington, North Carolina???


If NOT -- you had better begin PRETENDING you did -- LOL!!!:




Scott


I felt MUCH WORSE -- just two years ago:



But then, I found JESUS in the fingerlickin' good CHICKEN of my Old Kentucky Home!!!:





As you can SEE, this sounds rather ROMAN CATHOLIC -- or HIGH CHURCH Anglican/Episcopalian -- so, I'd BETTER GO to CONFESSION !!!




Yes, in second grade in Louisville, Kentucky -- because I was by far the TALLEST (goofy and loud-voiced), and could SING -- I led my Cub Scout Den in a rousing rendition of "My Old Kentucky Home" -- before a JAMBOREE for all Cub Dens in the city -- in blackface with cigar-box banjoes for us all.



This was from 1950 -- before my birth -- but YOU get the idea.




So, here is MORE on what WENT DOWN in Washington, DC and Wilmington, NC -- Fried Day Night:






Trump Rally Staffers Reportedly Tell People To Drop One-Finger QAnon Salute


Yet the ex-president still played music linked to the conspiracy moment, bashed the investigations against him, and falsely claimed he won the 2020 election.


Mary Papenfuss  Sep 24, 2022, 02:35 AM EDT  Updated 14 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-north-carolina-rally-qanon-salute-security_n_632e861be4b01804e08e4ec5


The REASON this was so important is that the Press has been reporting Trump's going more and more toward TOTAL Q-Anon for some time -- and since at his last big rally (in Ohio), he BRAZENLY LED his followers in that salute and song -- and barely veiled Confederate and NAZI rituals as well -- the Press wanted to CATCH HIM -- now that Trump knows they are WATCHING HIM CLOSELY.


Trump having NO WAY to STOP HIS DEVOLUTION -- plunged into PURE:














HEY!!! Me and my Buddies DID IT!!!





.

No comments: