Monday, September 12, 2022

RP: Readers LOVED My Last Posting, but the CIA or Vladimir Putin ATTACKED MY COMPUTER the Most EVER -- and SPECTRUM Cable (the company that HELPED Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark try to MURDER ME), Has TOTALLY Messed Up My TV Service!!! / Will CHRISTIANS Never Stop HARASSING ME???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/readers-loved-my-last-posting-but-cia.html



This REALLY HAPPENED in 2013 -- LOL!!!



>>>  Dear Senator Sanders -- Chuck Schumer -- who has ALWAYS been in my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL and NAZI pockets -- is ALSO blocking me again, totally -- HA!!!


Barack & Michelle,


EVERYONE has sent a receipt -- EXCEPT the CLINTON-BUSHES -- LOL!!! They still BLOCK ME totally.


Prez Biden -- I'll check the CLINTONS after sending to you and VEEP Harris!!!


SCOTUS Justices -- please read THIS:


Hey Rahm Emanuel:


This one is "quick & dirty" -- as we said taking accounting shortcuts when I worked two Tax Seasons for H&R Block, 1991 & 1992 -- and they wanted to hire me PERMANENTLY -- because I was SO GOOD and EFFICIENT!!! But I was GAINING COMMISSION-ONLY SALES at Pentagon Publishing, Inc.


I will send it out QUICKLY to ALL at the top of the US Government -- expecting the Clintons to again BLOCK ME -- but reporting on blog WHO DOES block me tonight:




MAZEL TOV!!!


Scott





Jake Gyllenhaal -- one of the HOTTEST MEN IN THE UNIVERSE -- came out GAY, and here he is with his fiancĂ©, Tom Holland:




What brought all this about MAN SMELLS to the forefront is that SUPER-STINKY Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr. just made a POT DELIVERY to me!!! But ROB has the EXCUSE that he has NO SENSE OF SMELL (and in many ways he is "retarded") -- but he's a NICE GUY, and has NO OTHER WAY to make a living.


Here's a pit that EVERY STRAIGHT AND GAY MALE AND FEMALE can find SOMETHING to like about!!!:




But I fought all evening, since HACKERS were interfering and CHANGING MY FORMATTING repeatedly in REAL TIME as I wrote. It actually took until 6:30 AM for me to get it ALL STRAIGHTENED OUT -- though I completed emailing it to REGULAR RECIPIENTS by Midnight, and all at the TOP of the US Government by 1:00 AM. And OF COURSE, the CLINTONS both BLOCKED IT -- but NO one else.



The SAME SCAM of Wilmington's Christian Politicians in league with The Good Shepherd Center's Exec. Dir. Katrina Knight!!!



Barbara Bush absolutely HATED Barack Obama -- but TOOK ON Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton as part of their FAMILY -- because they were BETTER at expanding the Bush/Kenan Family CIA Hard Drug Trafficking than EITHER GHW BUSH or GW BUSH -- LOL!!!





So, DESPITE SPECTUM CABLE DOUBLING everyone's internet speed in Wilmington about a week ago, ever since then, my TV-over-Internet Service has gotten SO IMPOSSIBLE to change channels on without going to some HELL that has CNN IMAGES and MSNBC SOUND -- and NO BUTTON on my remote will change that -- so I have to PULL THE POWER PLUG, wait, and then it RE-BOOTS and runs right for AT LEAST A FEW MINUTES . . . well SPECTRUM is as GUILTY as Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark!!!:


AND SPECTRUM is continuing to CORRUPT my formatting now -- as I type this.


TODAY, Google/Blogger gave me TWO TESTS to pass -- before they allowed me to access this blog -- because of "unprecedented HACKER INTERFERENCE" during the hours I'd slept since 6:30 AM -- and then WINDOWS DEFENDER for the SECOND TIME EVER, the last one was just a week ago, warned me that my BLOG had been under CONSTANT SEVERE ATTACK by Hackers.



This from September 5, 2022see two-thirds the way down HEREhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/what-hell-happened-to-my-beloved-usa.html





JESUS, call off your ASSHOLES!!!


That time I got POPE FRANCIS to call off Sheriff Ed McMahon and his ROMAN CATHOLIC KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS -- disguised as American Honor Guards of North Carolina -- after they MARCHED THROUGH WILMINGTON wearing the CROSS OF JESUSTrump-Wear , and the insignias of ADOLF HITLER/Nazism -- and the Ku Klux Klan:














>>> THANK GOD THAT JOE BIDEN HAS NO INTENTION OF RUNNING FOR A SECOND TERM!!! 


More and more report that he plans to TAKE DOWN all of the KENAN/EXXON-MOBIL-CORRUPTED Christian Democrats with him. Joe Biden KNOWS we must have a GENERATIONAL CHANGE in BOTH PARTIES -- if we are to avoid CHRISTIAN NAZISM enslaved to Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family!!!


Another Democratic candidate pours cold water on Joe Biden 2024


Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large  Updated 2:30 PM EDT, Mon September 12, 2022



Everyone knows that NATIONAL LEADERS who are meant to PREPARE A NATION FOR HUGE CHANGES -- RARELY can lead that actual change -- and my FAVE EXAMPLE OF THAT comes from the Story of MOSES in the Judeo-Christian BIBLE:









Man Who Killed John Lennon Denied Parole Once Again


This marks the 12th time Mark David Chapman has been up for parole since killing the legendary Beatle in December, 1980.


Sep 12, 2022, 06:07 PM EDT  AP









GOP Senate Candidates Mehmet Oz, Joe O'Dea Back Same-Sex Marriage Protections


More than 400 current and former GOP officials have signed a letter calling on the Senate to pass federal legislation protecting same-sex marriage.


Igor Bobic  Sep 12, 2022, 04:08 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/same-sex-marriage-republicans_n_631f7b95e4b000d98853a256









HOWEVER, I just got my bill from Consumer Cellular, normally $24.51 per month, and THIS MONTH it JUMPED to $29.51 -- DESPITE my never using it for the internet -- and ONLY for domestic calls and texts.


Readers will recall that although I LOVE CONSUMER CELLULAR -- it USES AT&T's NETWORK -- and DRUG-TRAFFICKING Michael Massicott -- Sr. Vice President of Patrick Lee Stansbury's Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia -- was TRAINED by AT&T MATRIX in north Atlanta!!!



Mike Massicott with his now deceased COOL father-in-law, Dr. Price, and his wife and WEIRD CHILDREN.



Mike Massicott is the ONLY person who ever actually MISTOOK ME FOR JESUS (come back) -- and he told me he wanted to be in a GAY SANDWICH of  anal activity  with MIKE between ME AND ONE OTHER!!!


I'm a BOTTOM!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/08/after-my-nice-long-civilized-discussion.html?m=0







.

No comments: