Wednesday, January 25, 2023

RP: Call Me "Donald TRUMP" -- but I am BACK ON FACEBOOK!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/call-me-donald-trump-but-i-am-back-on.html






>>>  Dear VEEP Harris SCOTUSthe Obamas, and  LOTS of Progressive Dems :


Dear President Biden,


I figured if DONALD TRUMP can get back on FACEBOOK  -- then so can AYE  -- and they kicked me off for LIFE  only 15 months ago -- LOL!!!


In a "DUEL ACTION", I am trying to get BRETT MCGURK  and his allies: Rahm Emanuel, David Plouffe, Mark Zuckerberg, Thomas S. Kenan III, my cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan, Rex Tillerson, and VLADIMIR PUTIN  off your BACK !!!


THEY are who ALSO CONTROLLED Presidents Clinton, GW Bush, Obama, Trump -- and now YOU !!!


I can't WAIT to send this via received-receiver forms to ALL of the TOP REPUBLICANS in the House -- plus Dear Ol' Mitch McConnell  -- HA!!!




Scott



And the FIRST PEOPLE I sent Friend Requests to:




OK, people, I'm so AMAZED that I was allowed back on -- using my SAME email address and phone number -- but my entire HISTORY on Facebook is GONE !!! And I used different images for my face and my background.


Readers all know, that Facebook had FIRST declared my MAIN BLOG, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, was TOTAL LIES and BLOCKED it as FAKE NEWS!!!


THEN F.B. BLOCKED my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, claiming IT was "nothing but lies" -- although it is the EASIEST THING to prove is TRUE.






And finally, F.B. BLOCKED my ORIGINAL BLOG, https://scottkenan.blogspot.com.



One of the THIRTY-SOMETHING TIMES between mid-2015 and October 2021 that FACEBOOK removed a TRUE POSTING and then KICKED ME OFF for 30 days -- Imran Anwar is the FATHER of the Internet and modern Banking in Pakistan -- as well as the INVENTOR of CLOUD COMPUTING for MICROSOFT!!!




I QUICKLY found all of these Family Members, and sent them Friend Requests:


My sisters Jane Kenan and Julie (Kenan) Duffy -- and saw JULIE'S NEW DOG!!! -- Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan, George Meyer and Susan Grant, Jan (Meyer) Opperman, later Larsen, Andrea Opperman, Ian Opperman, and Kristen (Meyer) Harris.


You can see MANY of their photos here: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html


I could NOT find Bob Jones's Facebook Page, but I found his WIFE, Diane Catrambone's Page -- and asked HER to have Bob get in touch with me:



Bob Jones and Diane Catrambone



Also, my High School Friend Kerry Glaats -- who ORIGINALLY got me in touch with Bob Jones, many years ago.



And then I sent them to LOTS of DEMS and REPUBS in the Lower Cape Fear -- ALL of them "CHRISTIANS" and including TURN-COATS Rob Zapple and US Congressman Jeff Jackson, who NOW SUPPORT Presbyterian and Episcopalian HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein  -- a TOTALLY CORRUPTED JEW  -- think "Jared Kushner" -- perhaps Josh Stein's BED-FELLOW -- LOL!!!

So, I sent them to Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark and his WHORE, Dawn Grants who is now not only SAFFO'S and all of Wilmington, NC's City Council's SECRETARY -- she NOW also works selling REAL ESTATE at Charlie's FIRM !!!





And YES, I sent them to Deb Hays and CHAIR Bill Rivenbark (Charlie Rivenbark's BROTHER!!!) -- the ONLY TWO on NHC Commission who ALWAYS BLOCK MY EMAILS !!!


I ALSO wanted to get back in touch with Roy Rogers Oldenkamp -- who lives in Tennessee Williams's old West Hollywood Apartment and OWNS Leo Tolstoy's LAMP !!!







Roy's sister Natalie Oldenkamp is on the right --  with HER BEST FRIEND Chuck Flagler -- they SANDWICHING Nancy Lang on her Birthday.



Readers all know that Natalie lives in FLORIDA and Chuck is a DESCENDANT of Henry Morrison Flagler  -- and CHUCK FILLED ME IN on how much the FLAGLERS all hate the KENANS !!!




So, let me get this OUT to all of EVERYONE on my "LISTS" -- and see if SCOTUSBiden, the Obamas and lots of PROGRESSIVE DEMS like this MORE than all of the TOP REPUBLICANS !!!










https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2023/01/rp-nazichristianrepublican-wilmington.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/my-nephew-connor-married-she-ob-gyn-and.html







Brett McGurk (center), works or worked with ALL of these Christian Presidents as well as Rahm Emanuel, David Plouffe, Mark Zuckerberg, Thomas S. Kenan III and his and Rex Tillerson's EXXON-MOBIL and Bank of America -- and VLADIMIR PUTIN  -- to turn the USA TOTALLY NAZI !!!





.

No comments: