Friday, January 13, 2023

RP: Letter to Congressman Eric Swalwell, Copied to Speaker Kevin McCarthy and the Secular Coalition for America!!! / Patrick Lee Stansbury is a BIGGER CHRISTIAN NAZI Distributing HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY to Republican and Democratic Party CHRISTIANS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/letter-to-congressman-eric-swalwell.html





>>> For Greg Lernihan etc.:


Absolutely EVERYONE sent full received receiptsTONIGHT !!!


Dear Vice President Harris:


Dear President Biden:


You won't BELIEVE how QUICKLY  Kevin McCarthy, Matt Gaetz, and Ron DeSantis sent me received receipts!!! I should have done this YEARS AGO !!!


It has generated the BEST AMERICAN HUMOR  -- especiallysince while I wrote itTHIS was happening :




You are WELCOME  -- I had FUN  (outside the very severe but transitory PAINS  of it all -- these last FOURTEEN YEARS )!!!


Jew-ish Scott


TONIGHT, Eric Swalwell was on with my FAVE MUSLIM on MSNBC -- Mehdi Hasan -- and then Mehdi passed his show off to Ali Velshi, they JOKING about getting killed for MSNBC allowing TWO Muslims in a ROW to have TV SHOWS -- LOL!!!


Ali Velshi ALWAYS GETS my every blog-posting and sends me received receipts -- more than I can claim for President Biden and VEEP Harris, who send ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS of receipt, but HALF the time, don't send the second receipt, showing anyone actually READ IT!!!


Those two did NOT send the second one for my last-night's posting:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/bobby-who-appears-to-be-at-least-eight.html


Congressman Eric Swalwell

https://swalwell.house.gov/contact


Cc: https://kevinmccarthy.house.gov/contact, https://gaetz.house.gov/contact, governorron.desantis@eog.myflorida.com, contact@secular.org, steven@secular.org, scott@secular.org, MyStory@velshi.com, acsgdl@state.gov, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com


Dear Congressman Swalwell,


You certainly know ME -- your Office has sent me received receipts for every blog-posting that I've published over the LAST TEN MONTHS!!! So, I KNOW that YOU know everything I've posted about the HIDEOUS CRIMES of my mother, America's TOP Roman-Catholic NAZI -- and also about the common-law wife of my first cousin George Meyer -- Susan Grant -- the third female to graduate the US Air Force Academy who stayed on for eight more years to "Christianize" it for what is now known as the Trump/McCarthy/Gaetz Christian Nationalists Party, that is TOTALLY BEHOLDEN to my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill and our EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the American Petroleum Institute, the Episcopal Church USA, and the Ku Klux Klan.


And they are COMPLETELY IN BED with the ENTIRE Republican Party, and the Clinton/Obama/Biden Democrats -- which is WHY Joe Biden even NOW continues to keep so many TRUMP APPOINTEES in place, and ALL the DEM ORGS and many DEM Politicians in Congress keep emailing me to DEMAND JOE BIDEN stop accepting MORE FUNDS from my Kenan Family and their TOP BUSINESS PARTNER, Vladimir Putin -- than ANYONE ELSE IN CONGRESS -- except possibly Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, Jim Clyburn, and Henry Cuellar.


Now, I had a GAS STOVE (and lived through THAT -- LOL!!!), in the house I built in Stone Mountain, Georgia, the WHOLE TIME I lived there 1988 - May 2010, when Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Puerto Vallarta because my parents with both of my sisters and Patrick Lee Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA planned to KILL ME -- because in GEORGIA, they were UNABLE TO COMMIT ME  in FIVE TRIES in ONE MONTH !!!



Patrick Stansbury is ALSO Christian Minister -- picking up MEN with his "ministry" on the internet.





My personal friend and email correspondent Vicente Fox of Mexico worked as an EXEC of Kenan-Family-controlled Coca-Cola before he became a Politician. And HERE is his BEST FRIEND , the Dalai Lama!!!:




I could not remember which stripe of Protestant you are, so googling to find that, I ran into the Secular Coalition for America  -- which I'd never heard of but should JOIN -- and then decided to send it ALSO to the VERY HEART OF THE DEVIL IN AMERICA (not counting Thomas S. Kenan III)Kevin McCarthy, Matt Gaetz, and Ron DeSantis!!!


I was raised devout Roman Catholic, and my parents with Republicans and Fox News Talking Heads set up the NAZI DRUG-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY with Christians in the CIA -- and Popes Pius XII through Francis -- but I CONVINCED Francis to worship GOD, INSTEAD!!!





OH, LOOK!!!  I see that Eric Swalwell and Mehdi Hasan have INSPIRED ME BEFORE :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/mehdi-hasan-and-eric-swalwell-inspire.html


SO, my POINT tonight is MOSTLY to get this info to ALL at the Secular Coalition for America -- as well as to the TOP DEVILS and COCK-SUCKERS in the Republican Party -- and some of the DEMOCRATS, as well:




And here are links to the NEW INFO showing Patrick Lee Stansbury is still TOTALLY ACTIVE  in these activities -- ESPECIALLY his "HOUSE of PRAYER" -- LOL!!!


https://nuwber.com/person/563a3f9ee0cd4806cbe33b09


https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/13003646


http://truthwillout.weebly.com/the-man-behind-hop.html


>>> The above one includes THIS --  HA !!!:


A BLOG FROM  PATRICK'S COMPANIONS:

HTTP://THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.MX/2014/04/PATRICK-STANSBURY-AND-PENTAGON.HTML

>>> ADDED LATER: I wrote the above while living in Mexico, and all the Mexican Blog links have gone DARK, now. So here is the ACTIVE AMERICAN LINK:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/04/patrick-stansbury-and-pentagon.html


https://www.allbiz.com/business/pentagon-publishing-inc-404-262-3121


https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-stansbury-5685a573/


And HERE'S a little something for our CHRISTIAN FRIENDS !!!:




All Best,


Scott David Kenan







.

No comments: