Thursday, January 12, 2023

RP: "Bobby", Who Appears to be at Least EIGHT FEET TALL, WALKED Down from Upstate New York -- and Now HAUNTS the EAST VILLAGE!!! / WHY Didn't AYE Think to Do That???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/bobby-who-appears-to-be-at-least-eight.html



Bobby walks inside his favorite deli, Ben's Deli and Grocery store, in the East Village. BRITTAINY NEWMAN FOR HUFFPOST



>>> For SCOTUS, and then  the Obamas and Congressional Leadership :


Dear Vice President Harris,


THIS is verbatim what I sent President Biden:


Dear President Biden,


This tears the HELL out of any "Christian"  who doesn't follow
Jesus's actual TEACHINGS , as promoted by my email correspondent Pope Francis.


I'm sure that YOU  -- and ALL others who read this -- will get a BIG KICK  out of it:




Scott



New York City's Tall Guy  Holds Head High With A Soaring Social Media Presence


The tall man, who simply goes by the name Bobby, has garnered thousands of fans in New York City's TikTok and Instagram communities.


Ben Blanchet  Jan 12, 2023, 11:46 AM EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nyc-tall-guy-bobby-tiktok_n_637633fbe4b08013a8b3c92f


https://www.instagram.com/bobbyyyyyyyyyy________/?hl=en





>>> BEFORE I get going on that, some other news :


1. I called Mom today, to let her know that my car is actually doing JUST FINE -- and I wasted a year and a month worrying myself SICK over it -- but can now drive up to Raleigh at any time!!! Art and History Museums in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill will be my FIRST PRIORITY!!!


Mom SURPRISED ME by being GENUINELY THRILLED for me!!! And HAPPY that I can stop by to see Jane and her at "any time".


2. I fished around, but no mention of plans made for Mom's late 100th Birthday Celebration in March -- I mean there is NOT ENOUGH PARKING at Mom's house for even a MINIMAL number of people attending, but there is still time to plan that.


3. I CAN'T BELIEVE that I AGAIN FORGOT to tell Lawyer Mark Zaid -- who PROMINENTLY POSTS on his website NOT TO POST OR SEND US TOP SECRET INFORMATION .


I need to EXPLAIN that I have NEVER had a SECURITY CLEARANCE of ANY KIND (WHY people with Security Clearances CANNOT Speak with me today) -- I got all that info by LISTENING TO MY FAMILY  -- and to my CIA MAFIA CAPTORS, and WOULD-BE KILLERS, like Democrat Hollis Briggs, Jr., of Wilmington, NC!!!


THAT is WHY -- working with GENUINE PRESS -- I can SPILL TOP SECRETS ALL OVER THE WORLD -- when you consider all the countries where this blog is POPULAR!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/more-for-attorney-mark-s-zaid-great.html










4.



NHCSB members flex right-wing muscles, transgender sports participation up for debate again


Brenna Flanagan  January 12, 2023




5.


Take a SWIG OF SCIENCE, all you GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS !!!




TYPICAL CHRISTIAN MAN waiting for his "SQUAW" to return with the money she's made to support his LOVE-MAKING -- LOL!!!




Here's someone who could give ME:





"Wet Dreams" in Puerto Vallarta is where my SOMETIMES LOVER, and SON of the CIA's TOP COCAINE EXPORTER from Colombia to the USA, Fernando Merino, was FORCED TO DANCE and WHORE  -- AFTER he BOTCHED KILLING ME in 2010!!!


And THEN he went into HIDING and NEXT was a HIGH-PAID WHORE as a TRAINER at Gold's Gym!!!



And HERE is his BUSINESS ASSOCIATEMichael Lopez, owner of Wilmington, NC's ALPHA MORTGAGE:



Michael Lopez and his son, "Ocean".



Michael Lopez's idea of "Mr. Wilmington" actually WON THAT CONTEST!!!


And as those who frequent Wilmington's GYMS -- or just their cruisy parking lots -- since CHRISTIANS CLOSED all but ONE of Wilmington's GAY BARS -- there were about EIGHT -- including THREE with more than one floor and with drag shows back in the late 1980s -- now CRUISE MEN  at GYMSinstead!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/on-lords-day-we-honor-wilmington-north.html


My CONTRACT with the CIA!!!:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html



Ben C. Blanchet






Ben Blanchet

bencblanchet@gmail.com, benjamin.blanchet@ubspectrum.com


Cc: Mark@markzaid.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com


January 12, 2023


Dear Mr. Blanchet,


My name is Scott David Kenan -- and I am a LONG-TIME FRIEND of HuffPost !!! I have re-posted MORE HuffPost articles than from ANY OTHER SOURCE -- and your (their), columnist Mary Papenfuss is who I republish the MOST.


I am the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams -- and ALSO 6' 11" TALL. NOTHING compared to "Bobby" -- but I ALSO have a WILD PRESENCE on SOCIAL MEDIA, with my blog having had over 5 MILLION VIEWS -- and now EVERY POSTING gets received receipts from SCOTUS, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, both Obamas and a whole HOST of TOP DEMS in Congress.


You see, my Kenan Family has controlled EXXON-MOBIL since Henry Morrison Flagler left CONTROL of Standard Oil to his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan, of Wilmington, NC, Kenansville, NC, and Palm Beach, FL -- in 1913.


William Rand Kenan, Sr.LED the Christian Coup of Wilmington in 1898, and his son, WRK, Jr.FINANCED Adolf Hitler's election to Chancellor of Germany -- and then controlling Standard Oil of New Jersey, built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced MOST of the Motor Fuels, Lubricants, and Petro-Chemicals -- including Pervitin or Methamphetamine -- used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!!








I have documented  ALL OF THIS , and INVITE YOU to PUMP ME FOR MORE !!!



MOST "Journalists" are just SCAREDY-CATS!!!








Please contact me if you are MAN ENOUGH  (or not)!!!


Scott


(910) 200-XXXX







.

No comments: