Sunday, January 8, 2023

RP: My Letter to First Lady Jill Biden -- and Copied to Her TEACHING COLLEAGUES because President Biden's and VEEP Harris's Offices Have STOPPED sending the Second Received Receipt -- so They GOT IT -- but I Assume They REFUSE TO READ IT!!! (But Joe Biden sent a second receipt, PRONTO!!! -- THIS time):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/my-letter-to-first-lady-jill-biden-and.html



I found the LAIR OF SATAN in Brazil in September 2009 -- and will explain this to FLOTUS Jill Biden in my Letter.



>>> Now,  to ALL my friends in Congress !!!:


Dear Barack and Michelle, 


The SUPREME COURT JUSTICES have blocked this FIVE TIMES  -- so far -- so I'll try them later.


Both Biden's and Harris's forms acknowledged receipt :


Of IMMEDIATE INTEREST to President Biden -- preferably BEFORE he departs Cuidad Mexico!!! The very TOP of the Governments of Canada and Mexico have already read this -- and Jill Biden's Teaching Colleagues at her Community College have sent a received receipt for this (I was afraid Joe Biden might not pass this on to Jill) -- and know it is to be published EVERYHERE , so spread it about the English and Mental Health Teachers:




Thanks!!!


Scott


First Lady Jill Biden

first.lady@whitehouse.gov


Cc: https://www.nvcc.edu//webforms/webfeedback/form.html, MyStory@velshi.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com, acsgdl@state.gov, scottdkenan@aol.com


January 8, 2023


Dear Mrs. Biden,


My name is Scott David Kenan and your husband, former Presidents Trump, Obama, and GW Bush as well as Bush Family members President Bill Clinton and his Christian Bitch Hillary know EXACTLY who I am.


I used to email President Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel via their SECRET email addresses, "roosterobama@gmail.com" and "roosteremanuel@gmail.com" in 2012 and 2013, because their DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER, Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an exec of Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago, whom I knew in Puerto Vallarta, GAVE ME them!!!


Jamie told me he partied OFTEN with Barack and Rahm in Chicago's Man's Country private Gay Bathhouse -- back when Obama was an Illinois State Senator -- and that Rev. Jeremiah Wright -- accused falsely by Republicans of being a Muslim -- with Jesse Jackson, Sr., had a GAY CALL-BOY SERVICE only for BLACK CHRISTIANS in the Clergy and high in Government. In fact they ARRANGED the Obama marriage.


Of course YOU have to know all of this, and MOST of America does now, too!!!










Now, to introduce myself, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who turned 100 two days ago on the Anniversary of the Capitol Insurrection that she and Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth with my now-deceased father, William Scott Kenan, planned the IDEA OF -- if not the specifics -- when we lived across Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio from them in 1968 and 1969.


My parents later were best friends with my SUPER-NEMESISChristal Presley -- now married to a WOMAN, and she now styles herself Christal Trivett-Presley.


https://www.facebook.com/christal.presley/




I knew Christal extremely well in Atlanta, when her FAKE BOOK on her father Delmer's PTSD from Vietnam first came out, and I CONFRONTED the Atlanta Journal-Constitution , writing TWELVE EDITORS then trying to STOP publication of their Sunday, Front Page RAVE REVIEW/INTERVIEW , but ONLY TWO PEOPLE RESPONDEDEditor Jay Bookman, and Author Moni Basu.






Moni Basu in 2018






The BOTTOM THIRD of this has MORE INFO on all of this -- and you can see my Kenan Family's ties to Donald Trump!!!:



OH!!! You MUST remember when CNN-TV reported several times in 2010 on EIGHT "Obama-Haters 2010" websites, claiming NO ONE could figure out who owned them. I simply googled and immediately found this:






This is Ben Shields' apartment house at that address, and Ben and his wife held me HOSTAGE, stole my car to deliver METH from Ben's Lab, and I had to get the Police Chief of Puerto Vallarta to get my car back and BREAK THE LOCKS so we could QUICKLY get my belongings -- before the CIA Drug Mafia found out and KILLED US!!!


AND, Ben had spoken many times on my phone with my mother in Raleigh -- Mom telling Ben HOW to give me MORE HELL as punishment for my being a LAPSED ROMAN CATHOLIC and PROGRESSIVE and HOMOSEXUAL.


Here is the Court Ruling from Cook County when Wilmington, North Carolina Dem District Attorney Benjamin R. David with Jamie Lee Sutherland (he now works for Ameriprise FinancialOWNED by some of the HIGHEST ROLLERS in the Democratic Party), Daliah Saper -- a lawyer and Talking Head on Fox News -- as well as Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel.





BUT, Amazon and Google/Blogger did NOT BELIEVE IT WAS LEGAL. Blogger let me KEEP my blog, and Amazon asked them to send PROOF it was real. They opted NOT TO, so after a half year, Amazon REMOVED the listing out of caution, but sent ME all accumulated ROYALTIES!!!


And HERE it still is listed on Amazon -- LOL!!!:


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Glass-Scott-Kenan/dp/1593501714


Some more info about all of that:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! Imran Anwar not only was the "Father of the Internet" -- as well as of Modern Banking in his native Pakistan -- he has duel Citizenship -- and INVENTED CLOUD COMPUTING for Microsoft!!!


https://www.imran.com/






When I met George W. Bush's TOP DRUG-MONEY LAUNDERERMartin Lamb, in a sushi restaurant in Colima, Colima, Mexico, when he heard I was related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, he ASSUMED that I TOO had TONS OF DRUG MONEY that I needed to LAUNDER -- and he SPILLED ALL OF THE BEANS!!!




>>> ANYWAY,  NOW is the TIME to STOP Joe Biden's TOP ALLIES in International Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy!!!

My mother worked as TOP NAZI since she ran Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati -- right after Germany surrendered -- and Mom was given Dr. Mengele's Research on Concentration-Camp Victims, and working for BOTH the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA, Mom FURTHER DEVELOPED NAZI MIND CONTROL!!!



The "MK" is for Mom's initials of her two surnames, Meyer and Kenan.


And IN FACT, when JFK's generation -- and I KNEW all of his sisters and their husbands and visited some of their homes while working for Tennessee Williams -- but I KNEW JACKIE KENNEDY ONASSIS the BEST -- I even had VISIONS of her, JFK, and all of the then-dead Presidents going back to George Washington -- and with George Washington and all the rest of them WITNESSINGI PROMISED Jack and Jackie that I would GET THEIR REVENGE ONE DAY!!!


ANYWAY, when JFK's generation FLIPPED from NAZI to PRO-DEMOCRACY , Mom got Old Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy's responsibilities. She has served Popes from Pius XII through Francis -- but now Francis has MOVED ON!!!


THAT is what my BLOG is ALL ABOUT.


And with the MAYHEM in Brazil -- a country I spent 10 days in in September of 2009 -- right after I was at the MEYER FAMILY NAZI CONFAB in central Indiana:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


I spent the time with a Canadian National, Sean Blackwell -- legally Sean McAllister -- whose Roman Catholic MOTHER cut off all his DANGLIES -- because as an infant he kept playing with his ERECTION -- and his Brazilian wife, Psychologist Ligia Splendora. Sean was THEN addicted to CRACK COCAINE, and Ligia's brother was HIGH on the New York Stock Exchange as a Republican Corporate Raider -- and PAID for their $1.5 Million USD Condo in downtown Sao Paulo, and supported them financially.



Ligia with her brother



Here is Ligia flanked by Sean and me in a roof-top bar in Sao Paulo.







Now, MUCH of this is for LAW ENFORCEMENT -- as I send this ALL OVER THE PLACE -- including to Law Enforcement in the USA and Mexico. I HOPE this gets to my contacts high in Canada and Mexico so that THOSE PRESIDENTS will get this BEFORE you and President Biden DEPART Mexico City !!!

My original idea in writing you has CHANGED -- due to Bolsonaro mimicking Donald Trump -- and Press reports that STEVE BANNON -- my own mother's REPLACEMENT as the TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI -- was Bolsonaro's TOP ADVISOR in planning this coup.


So, here are the Blog Postings LEADING UP to my writing you:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/stephanie-ruhle-rules-but-jill-biden.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/republicans-are-said-to-be-about-to.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/el-chap-guzmans-family-partnered-with.html


I HOPE you can TALK SOME SENSE into your husband!!! He, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, Jim Clyburn, and Henry Cuellar are the BIGGEST DEMOCRATIC PARTY TRAITORS paid for by my Kenan Family, our EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, Episcopal Church, Ku Klux Klan -- and OF COURSE, Vladimir Putin -- ALSO A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN.


Kenan lifetime employee Rex Tillerson was in Moscow when Trump was declared victor in 2016. He walked to Putin's office in the Kremlin, and SIGNED the contract for Kenan Companies to make a MINIMUM of HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS -- developing Russia's VAST OIL RESERVES.


And THIS IS WHY all REPUBLICANS and all DEMOCRATS who worship Jesus are TOTAL NAZIS!!!


They REFUSE to get Rex Tillerson to TESTIFY UNDER OATH!!!


HOWEVER, Pope Francis is now my EMAIL CORRESPONDENT and HE KNOWS THE TRUTH that Jesus in NOT the "Son of God":


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html






So you and Joe Biden can TAKE POPE FRANCIS'S ADVICE -- or you can WORSHIP the IDOL JESUS -- that is ACTUALLY SATAN !!!






Make your decision WISELY!!!


All Best,


Scott David Kenan







.

No comments: