Wednesday, January 11, 2023

RP: MORE for Attorney Mark S. Zaid / GREAT NEWS from GOD -- Pope Benedict is in HELL!!! / MIXED News from Joe Biden and Other Politicians:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/more-for-attorney-mark-s-zaid-great.html










>>>  President Biden  -- and  EVERYONE  else:


Here is what FORGOT  to send Lawyer Mark Zaid , last night. But it is ALSO chock-full of BOLD HUMOR  -- for each and all to enjoy !!!:




I wish First Lady Biden a SPEEDY RECOVERY !!!


Scott


>>> NOW, SO THAT MARK ZAID DOES NOT HAVE TO  READ DOWN TO FIND WHAT IS FOR HIM :



To begin with, I FORGOT to include my phone number when I sent out last night's posting, so I will send this to the SAME OTHER PEOPLE, ALSOagain, and here they are:


benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, My Story, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com


January 11, 2023


Dear Mr. Zaid,


Last night, I was under a great deal of pressure, and forgot to send you my cell phone number: (910) 200-XXXX.


And, I also did NOT complete certain thoughts before sending -- but corrected that later: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/letter-to-attorney-mark-s-zaid-as-just.html.


And then, TODAY, I had an AWESOME DISCOVERY


Having scrimped and saved for about nine months, I FINALLY had several hundred dollars saved, and my brother Mike had told me he would help out if I need more, so I went to my local Black's Tire & Auto Service, and asked if they could replace the other three Compression Coils and Spark Plugs -- since my research shows they last an average of 118,000 miles, and my car is OVER THAT.


They would NOT have to put the car on the computer, and had to save labor by doing three at once. ONE had cost about $260.00 just over a year ago, and I'm SICK of expecting another to blow out at any time. That keeps me not just from driving to Raleigh for Mom and Jane and ART and HISTORY MUSEUMS -- and more programs at the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke -- but I'm AFRAID to go to the NORTH END of Wilmington -- and ANY of our BEACHES!!!


Today, the guy said they do NOT recommend doing that (since it's so expensive -- and likely unnecessary), because those parts can go out at ANY TIME, but It's just as likely my other three will last another 100,000 miles!!!


He said I'm better off to STOP WORRYING, and if one blows, since he knew (EVERYONE at Black's Tire & Auto HATES our Politicians and the Christian Churches!!!), I'd been held HOSTAGE by CIA/EXXON-MOBIL/Episcopal Church/Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton DRUG MAFIA five times in Mexico and survived THREE POISONINGS and several serious beatings, so just be certain I have raingear and a blanket in my car -- in case I'm stuck in the countryside at night when repair places are closed and it is cold or rainy/snowy.


THIS MEANS that I can spend some of that money on needed CLOTHES, some food treats, and some PERFORMANCES: Theater, Film, Dance, Lectures!!! MANY of them are under $50.00 a pop -- and there is a TON of GOOD LIVE THEATER in Wilmington!!!


Now, if I can JUST KEEP idiots like Sheriff Ed McMahon and Coast Guard Commander Susan Polizzotto from THROWING ME OUT WITHOUT CAUSE !!!



Susan Polizzotto is in center, and TODAY is a HIGH OFFICIAL in the Republican NAZI/Christian Party -- WITH Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton who had her INTIMATELY INVOLVED getting Stan Winborne IV  to ship the Heroin back from Afghanistan for Patrick Lee Stansbury to distribute from Maine to Florida.





AND, I realized I have NOT had RECENT HARASSMENT from any of the Christian Drug Mafia who work for NOVANT CEO Carl S. Armato and his TOP ALLIES: Dem-turned-Repub Julia Olson-Boseman and Dem HYPER-Drug-Trafficker Hollis Briggs, Jr., (who actually THREATENED to TAKE MY LIFE after I met with him in Wrightsville Country Store two blocks from my apartment)


Or Mafia-Mayor "Bill" Saffo and his partner Republican City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- or ALL OF THE OTHERS on City Council and New Hanover County Commission -- who KNOW ALL OF THIS IS TRUE -- but are CHRISTIANS, so HATE GOD and LOVE ADDICTING WILMINGTONIANS to DRUGS for  JESUS !!!


I haven't HAD TO check both ways when opening my door to see if KILLERS were waiting for me -- the LAST HARASSMENT OF MY HOME was when James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr., used his KEY, which he refused to return when he vacated as my roommate of six weeks, and while I was away, left a HUGE DUMP  in one of my toilets to terrorize me.



Aaron Gallimore on the porch of Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr.'s apartment -- where they were first ROOMMATES for a year -- and Rob is STILL the biggest Marijuana and Hard-Drugs Dealer in my neighborhood .



SEE 1/4 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-christian-tried-to-get-me-thrown-out.html


And THIS gets into the relationship between my Landlady Gold Walker and some of these UNSEEMLY/UNSAVORY CHARACTERS -- including her SON, Allen Walker, Jr. and his Republican/Lawyer common-law WIFE:










DEVOUT CHRISTIAN Oprah Winfrey brought America the CHRISTIAN BEST !!!:







Joe and Jill Biden are getting a BREAK TONIGHT -- as they try to figure out how Joe had some documents, and Jill had ONE LESION that was to be removed today -- but there were THREE LESIONS!!!


WHY didn't Jill admit what she knew  -- and THANK GOD they were all Carcinomas !!! That is what I had on the bottom of my foot -- and is the EASIEST CANCER  to deal with!!!


And I'll leave Queen Elizabeth II to her reading:










.

No comments: