Wednesday, January 4, 2023

RP: Stephanie Ruhle RULES!!! But Jill Biden Will Get My BEST LETTER, EVER -- Because of the Advice of My Buddy Presidente Vicente Fox's Good Friend -- the Dalai Lama!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/stephanie-ruhle-rules-but-jill-biden.html






Readers, I cannot more highly recommend you watch something. Stephanie Ruhle engaged Lauren Boebert like I could not believe, and let Lauren be TOTALLY AGGRESSIVE, interrupting her not too frequently, because all who watch this know enough to separate Lauren's FACTS from FANTASIES:


Lauren Boebert  on Speaker standoff 


Rep.-Elect Lauren Boebert (R-CO) is at the center of the effort to keep Kevin McCarthy from becoming House Speaker. She joins Stephanie Ruhle to talk about the Republican stonewalling and if there’s a path forward.


https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/lauren-boebert-on-speaker-standoff-159304261798


This evening I am AGAIN having trouble from the HACKERS, who have AGAIN corrupted Google/Blogger so that I cannot post images normally, but must use time-consuming alternate strategies to place them in this blog.




The funny thing is that I saw a news item that Jill Biden is going to have a growth above one of her eyes removed and properly tested -- a very smart move. And you KNOW, I will be TEMPTED to tease her about Joe hitting her in her EYE -- because she will look JUST LIKE TENNESSEE WILLIAMS when ALSO at age 71, like Jill is now -- and her birthday is just 13 days before mine -- on JESUS'S ACTUAL BIRTHDAY, and on my 64th Birthday, Donald Trump rode the elevator down and announced his Candidacy for President  -- totally RUINING MY BIRTHDAY!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/birthday-card-request-sent-to-donald.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/donald-trump-put-in-toilet-by.html


My Chapter documenting Tennessee Williams getting his eye-lift in Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas on the top floor with TONS of security -- many Oil Sheiks who feared assassination were also there for various serious treatments.


And "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara -- who had grown up in Atlanta, best friends with my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- who LATER encouraged Sewanee and the Episcopal Church to MURDER Tennessee and steal his Estate from Harvard -- taught Kate how to act like the WEALTHIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD -- which is HOW Kate ended up the inspiration for the character Babe Foxworth in Tenn's LAST PLAY In Masks Outrageous and Austere .



https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html


ANYWAY, I want Jill to know she should not take any KIDDING BY ME, personally. And so I did some RESEARCH on Jill Biden and learned that she and I had MANY of the same STOMPING GROUNDS -- especially around West Chester, Pennsylvania where she got her Masters of Education at West Chester University!!!


THEN, while teaching English at a PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, she got her Masters in English at Villanova University -- right down the road from where I had lived. You see, back then, to avoid Pennsylvania's rather high sales tax, we always drove to Wilmington, Delaware to buy high-ticket items -- so she could easily have commuted from Wilmington.


Additionally, when we lived on Dunsinane Drive in Birnam Place -- temporarily separated from Birnam Wood development by a railroad trackMORE on my SHAKESPEAREAN ADVENTURE :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html


Not only that, but my friend Thomas Dupre's family was from SCRANTON, PA -- they lived in a FIVE-BEDROOM HOUSE right where Dunsinane Drive ended at Ship Road at the top of the hill. The father was a computer programmer, and they were TOTALLY FILTHY PEOPLE!!! Mrs. Dupre was so fat and she floated around the edge of their in-ground pool, scrubbing the black ring off the vinyl liner!!!


They were only expected to take a bath or shower once every two weeks, and Tom Dupre had a STINK that was the FIRST "man-stink" that excited and attracted ME!!!



Not Tom Dupre, but some guy showing off in his front-yard wading-pool -- a year and a half ago -- on Wrightsville Avenue in Wilmington, North Carolina -- near my Grandmother's house!!!



Tom became a Colombian Order Priest , but soon left the Church and married a woman -- but it was SCRANTON HYGIENICS that got me liking the smell of a GOOD MAN!!!


And I have FOUND Jill Biden's email address!!! I will also send to her via President Biden's Secured Server form -- and to other Teachers where Jill teaches, so they KNOW that it is a WOMAN I TRUST MOST to communicate my messages from the HEART -- but FACT-BASED and in LOGIC.


Everyone knows that former Mexican President Vicente Fox worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec -- before getting into Politics -- and that his GRANDFATHER, anglicized their Fuchs surname to Fox before moving from MY birth-town, Cincinnati, Ohio to Mexico. 




ALSO, my TOP TENNESSEE WILLIAMS ALLY, John Lahr -- his MOTHER was "Miss Cincinnati 1929"!!!







OH!!! And HERE is the REASON that Vicente Fox and the Dalai Lama are SO IMPORTANT to my STORY :


The Dalai Lama flanked by Vicente Fox and his wife, Marta.




I will send this out to ALL OF MY CONTACTS -- EXCEPT those at the TOP of the US Government that I send to via Secured Server forms.


I will LINK to this posting for Jill and ALL at the TOP of the Government -- when I actually write to Jill.


AND getting this out will give ADVANCED WARNING to many in Government and the Press -- but BEST , is that I'll get a received receipt from Ali Velshi and MSNBC -- and they can PASS THIS to Stephanie Ruhle -- because I want her to know that I RECOGNIZE her EXTRAORDINARY FETE OF  PATRIOTIC JOURNALISM !!!






.

No comments: