Tuesday, January 10, 2023

RP: Letter to Attorney Mark S. Zaid -- as Just Seen on Alex Wagner's Show on MSNBC (where the TRAITORS marginalize her in favor of Roman Catholic NAZI Rachel Maddow)!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/letter-to-attorney-mark-s-zaid-as-just.html



Mark Zaid YEARS AGO with GREAT MOVIES SHOWING!!!



Mark Zaid more recently.





>>> For  Vice President Harris  -- and all of my OTHER "AMIGOS"  -- LOL!!!


Dear President Biden,


CIRCUMSTANCES have forced me to get FAR MORE AGGRESSIVE!!! So I have contacted the ONE LAWYER I trustMark Zaid .


And if he CAN'T help me, at least a PROMINENT HONEST PATRIOT  knows my plight. Years ago, Gloria Allred  -- remember her??? -- told me she would LOVE to rep me -- but no one in her office was licensed in NC. Mr. Zaid (or whoever), wouldn't NEED that, for this -- HA!!!




BET  the OTHER two of the "Three Amigos" have ALREADY heard about this posting.


Scott



Attorney Mark Zaid, P.C.

1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.

Suite 700

Washington, DC 20036

Mark@markzaid.com


January 10, 2023


Dear Mr. Zaid,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I know my distant Kenan relatives associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill and today controlling EXXON-MOBIL/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the American Petroleum Institute, the Episcopal Church, the Ku Klux Klan, the ENTIRE Republican Party, and the Clinton/Biden Democrats.


Since 2010, I have been RUNNING from the CIA and top officials of BOTH PARTIES, although the DEMOCRATS have treated me FAR WORSE than the Republicans -- partly because President Barack Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel STOLE copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams in 2013 -- because I would not stop blogging about how they ran the DRUG MAFIAS in association with El Chapo Guzman (two of his sons held me hostage in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 for five weeks), and THEY told me that Barack and Rahm ran drugs with El Chapo, and his top allies, Rupert Murdock and Fox News -- as well as Benjamin Netanyahu.






Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, was who FIRST told me he had partied many times in Man's Country Gay Bathhouse with Obama and Emanuel, and ALSO ran HARD DRUGS with them!!!


Jamie never suffered from what I blogged -- he was soon PROMOTED by Wells Fargo, but then soon after that took a HIGHER-PAYING JOB with Ameriprise Financial -- that is controlled by some of the BIGGEST PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS in the country.


Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, North Carolina where I now live via his legal intern, Jeffrey Duncan, whose FIRST JOB was with Saper Law, Chicago -- connects them -- and President Obama and Mayor Emanuel were part of itBen David has admitted to my face three times he did that and would reverse it, but he has NOT REVERSED IT.


Lawyer Daliah Saper is also a TALKING HEAD on Fox News.



This evening, I was only half-watching Alex Wagner when you were on, but I PRICKED-UP MY EARS when you mentioned that the US Government often treats Document Security Breaches easily -- mentioning the book GHOST WRITTEN by Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENT, Kevin Maurer, No Easy Day .


You claimed no one was punished even though MANY TOP SECURITY SECRETS were given away within the book. Perhaps you have been too busy to notice that the Government DID later successfully sue Mark Owen (real name: Matt Bissonnette), forcing him to RETURN to the US Government his $6.8 Million in Royalties -- but CIA Agent Kevin Maurer DIDN'T have to return HIS share -- usually HALF!!!


"In August 2016, Owen settled a lawsuit and agreed to pay back his royalties of US$6.8 million to the US government.[6]"


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Easy_Day




Kevin Maurer was HEAD of City Desk of the Gannett publication, Wilmington Star News , in 2012, and AFTER I fled BACK to Puerto Vallarta for another 3.5 years of Political Exile (because D.A. Ben David would ONLY erase the FALSE CHARGES and FALSE CONVICTIONS he had gotten of me if I LEFT North Carolina for at least a year).


Kevin contacted me via his cell -- actually, he emailed me to call him, although my phone number was then posted on my Facebook page -- and then ONLY would speak if I called him so it would not show on the CALL LOGS of the newspaper. We spoke at length several times, Kevin CLAIMING he was going to write a HUGE EXPOSE' of Ben David's CRIMES for the FRONT PAGE of the Star News -- however, as soon as the release of No Easy Day was announced to the Press, Kevin DUMPED ME TOTALLY!!!


He was just trying to find out what-all I knew for the CIA. The SAME THING happened to me in summer of 2010, when ROGUE US Special Forces and CIA Agent Benjamin Shields of Conchas Chinas -- just south of Puerto Vallarta -- before I discovered that HE owned all the "Obamahaters2010" websites that CNN TV claimed that no one knew who owned them.


Ben Shields owned the apartment house across the street from the DELI that Salvador Fuentes and his wife owned -- and it was where the 45-minute-long "Interview" was filmed in HDTV.


Luis Melgoza -- a top CIA AGENT whose "PV GEEKS" and "ArdiNet", I traced to a bungalow near CIA HQ in Virginia -- with his SIDE-KICK, Salvador Fuentes, CLAIMED that Sal -- who was my FOURTH KENAN COUSIN -- had had Sal's MOTHER, a top CBS 60 MINUTES Producer interview me. 


She recorded me for TWO 60 MINUTES segments -- but Sal, who CLAIMED that my distant cousin whom I know (a TOTAL SHIT), Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, had SENT THEM !!!



Sal Fuentes and Luis Melgoza when I knew them.


NONE of this was TRUE, AGAIN the CIA just wanted to debrief me. Luis Melgoza was a couple of years later, TAKEN OUT on the operating table for a minor operation in Guadalajara by a MEXICAN PATRIOT PHYSICIAN!!!




So, anyway, I knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis well, and PROMISED HER I would get Jack's and her REVENGE  one day !!!


I ALSO promised that to my buddy, retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', when I had two meetings with him in New Orleans in 2015.




BTW, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan DEVELOPED NAZI MIND CONTROL (MK-ULTRA, named for her), for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church. She BLACKMAILED my now-deceased father, William Scott Kenan, into marriage -- to hide her SWASTIKAS  behind the iconic Kenan name.


TODAY, Mom still thinks Donald Trump -- and of course Jair Bolsonaro -- are JESUS COME BACK to save us all from  DEMOCRACY  -- LOL !!!


ANOTHER major thing, is that Wilmington, NC Dem. Mayor "Bill" Saffo, with City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, then a Dem, but now a Republican, tried to KILL ME with a SPECTRUM TRUCK on February 13, 2017 -- while I was walking to Saffo's Office to DEMAND he turn over the FULL POLICE REPORT on how THEY MURDERED Evan William Fish -- with Wilmington Christian Police, and WITNESSED TO ME by Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene.


The REASON for that is that Evan could PROVE that my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA supplied Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and many Christian Churches with ADDICTIVE DRUGS -- from Maine to Florida!!!



Evan William Fish








Patrick Lee Stansbury is ALSO an ONLINE CHRISTIAN MINISTER !!!




NOW, as you might imagine, I have been done WRONG by My Governments: Wilmington, NC City, New Hanover County, North Carolina State (I can PROVE Dem. Gov. Roy Cooper and Dem. Atty. Gen. Josh Stein are HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKERS with my Republican Kenan Family), as well as the US GOVERNMENT -- especially Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, and Joe Biden.


I have over 6,000 blog postings going back to 2008, documenting all of this and interconnected by HYPER-LINKS!!!


AND, my second cousin, Lawyer Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan of Burgaw, NC -- who my MOTHER said helped her set up the Drug Mafias here -- and Lawyer Bruce A. Mason of https://www.masonmasonlaw.com/BOTH TOLD ME that I would NOT BE ABLE TO HIRE A LAWYER this side of Charlotte and probably have to go west to ASHEVILLE to get one!!!


This proved TRUE, with the many lawyers I tried saying they could not POSSIBLY represent me against D.A. Ben David -- because they have to DEAL WITH BEN DAVID EVERY DAY IN COURT.


I have read that if YOU can't represent someone -- and there's PLENTY TO PROSECUTE HERE -- then you are GREAT at recommending the RIGHT PERSON , so I ask that favor of you, sir!!!


I will email this to you FIRST before sending this to everyone from SCOTUS and Joe Biden on downI NEVER talk behind people's backs (but with a LAWYER, I will have to keep all of most between us), so will COPY many I mentioned here!!!


Perhaps you would like to CALL THEM and ask for THEIR side of the story !!!


I hope to hear back from you, soon.


Scott David Kenan







.

No comments: