Tuesday, January 24, 2023

RP: My Nephew Connor Married a She-OB-GYN and Now, I've Had a GRAND-NEPHEW since October -- and NO ONE Told Me ANY OF THIS until LAST NIGHT!!! / Wait until You See WHY They Did This:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/my-nephew-connor-married-she-ob-gyn-and.html





>>> Dear SCOTUS VEEP Harris , Obamas, and  all others -- this is what Prez Biden already has:


Dear President Biden,


I have FINISHED-OFF some more FOOLS in both Political Parties -- with the HELP  of my brother Mike -- and his son, Connor !!!


I'm not CERTAIN  they knew I was "playing them" -- as Mike sought to play ME  -- HA!!!




Scott








January 24, 2023



Dear Connor,


FIRST, CONGRATULATIONS on finding what must be a GREAT WOMAN and having your first child with her!!! Given your history, we have all patiently waited to see what kind of mating you would find suits YOU -- and THAT is the POINT!!!


I promised your father last night that I would NOT post a photo of Jack -- I only have one -- but Ruth Anne confirmed this morning that in EVERY PHOTO, he looks like he could SPEAK WITH YOU -- he's just a "Buddha-Baby" as they are called. SO much better than a "Christian Baby", no???




To begin with, your father -- my brother Mike -- has LONG SAID that you are my "Spiritual Heir" -- because of your smartassyness -- and it is LOGICAL that like I did, you experimented for years, and found your comfort-place, love-life-wise.


And to BALANCE THE UNIVERSE it is best that you have found yourself to be STRAIGHT!!!


I bet NO ONE expected THAT  answer!!!


Not only that, but when Mike told me all of these things last night, I was LAUGHING the whole time -- NOT AT ANYONE, but because of THIS:



Mike and I discussed last night the FACT that when he sent me a whole huge playlist of his favorite music (1990???) -- that he had ALSO sent to OUR FATHER -- it began with a SEXY HIT by Robert Palmer that OBJECTIFIES women as SEX OBJECTS -- which is the ONLY WAY some men can be attracted to women .






FUNNIEST, is that when your grandparents, Bill and Ruth Anne, lived in West Chester, PA the SECOND TIME, and I lived in Cape May -- Dad called me TWICE to ask which were the BEST GAY BARS in Philly for "older gentlemen", I was able to give my father the names of a couple of good ones. 


And of course Ruth Anne BLACKMAILED Bill into marriage -- after having his live-in lover in Cincinnati shot in the head -- and promising Dad he would ROT IN PRISON for a Homosexual Lovers' Quarrel that turned deadly -- or convert from LAPSED RELIGION to devout Roman Catholic and marry her so Ruth Anne could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan Name.


I know that YOU KNOW what that means and so does Mike -- or he would NOT have had your family line up in front of the Kenan Center at Taylor's graduation -- home of https://kenancharitabletrust.org/ and much more!!!




Now, the FACT IS that I am FAR AHEAD of anyone else in the family in terms of WAKING UP to the MULTIVERSE!!!



"The human brain CANNOT understand the MULTIVERSE ."




TRUE!!! But Humans are DEMANDED to EXPAND THEIR MINDS to be able to and then GRADUATE to what I call "The Age of the ARTIST".


This can be done by meditation -- Buddhist and other -- or helped by smoking marijuana or doing hallucinogens, such as Magic Mushrooms or LSD. Alcohol can be fun, too, but brings out ANGER in mal-adjusted people.




What is IRONIC is that Mike's and the rest of the Family's SECRECY about this PROVES they are ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES -- so know that behavior is IMMORAL. But ALSO TRUE is that Mike and I "pass the basketball" between each other BOTH going for the SAME GOAL -- and who knows who will MAKE the goal that WINS the GAME!!!


HOWEVER, this "craziness" means that I MUST report all of this to ALL of my Political Contacts from Joe Biden and SCOTUS on down to even Marjorie Taylor Greene and Kevin McCarthy -- who have identified themselves as the HEART OF CHRISTIAN EVIL in Congress. They make Mitch McConnell and even the ORIGINAL "Darth Vader" -- Dick Cheney -- look like SAINTS!!!




Kevin McCarthy  reportedly ‘will never leave’ Marjorie Taylor Greene


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/24/kevin-mccarthy-will-never-leave-marjorie-taylor-greene


I work first for this thing that most people call "GOD" -- then for the US CONSTITUTION, but ONLY for FAMILY who treat me like FAMILY!!!


And as I've WARNED Ruth Anne, Mike, Jane, and Julie many, MANY TIMES over the years:




AND, as everyone KNOWS, I will be writing BOOKS (plural), on how the Kenan, Meyer, and Bush Families with the CIA, Christian Churches, and Vladimir Putin, have ATTEMPTED to turn the USA NAZI.


Not ONLY have the Bush cousin Bill Toups and I COPULATED in Carolina Beach in October 2016, we DISCUSSED how the Bush, Kenan, Cheney, and Clinton Families have RUN WORLDWIDE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY together with the CIA and Christian Churches for DECADES NOW -- although the Clintons joined late.



Bill Toups had to wear a SLEEP APNEA MASK -- making it DIFFICULT to snuggle and run my fingers through his HAIRY CHEST !!!


But rather than repeat myself ENDLESSLY for the FOOLS in our FAMILY -- and nearly EVERY POLITICIAN in the Lower Cape Fear , I'd FAR RATHER discuss the FUN PARTS of THIS :


As everyone knows, my Mother took Jane and me to see Senator John Fitzgerald Kennedy campaigning in Louisville, Kentucky in 1960 -- and we SET THE RECORD that still stands as the LONGEST APPLAUSE for any JFK SPEECH, EVER !!!


STILL -- every five or so years -- give a single clap so I am the LAST ONE CLAPPING!!! I ALSO met Jackie Kennedy Onassis at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party for Tennessee Williams on January 11, 1982:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


But it was ONLY in LATE 2009, that I had a total of about a DOZEN "Roman-Catholic VISIONS" of Jackie, JFK, JFK, Jr. -- and all of the DEAD PRESIDENTS (then), to George Washington, who was clacking his wooden teeth (made with the actual TEETH OF BLACK SLAVES), and laughing HYSTERICALLY !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html


So, I have NO IDEA if you named John Kenan -- called "Jack" -- for one of Kat's relatives -- BUT, to ME, it is as if JFK has come back as your BUDDHA-BABY !!!


And I have NO IDEA of Kat's last name, but googling last night, I found CONNOR'S CELL NUMBER all over the internet -- as well as that Connor and Kat spent $1.25 MILLION on their FIRST HOUSE !!!


And WHAT A BEAUTY!!! A PERFECT 1930's style Craftsmen Bungalow -- with room for even two more kids -- only a few blocks from Denver's Botanical Gardens!!!


I found at least 50 photos of its exterior and interior on several online Real-Estate Sites.


And I BELIEVE that ONCE AGAIN, I have TEMPORARILY DELAYED reporting what Mike disclosed last night -- and PREVIOUSLY , Mike was SO IMPRESSED that I had NOT DISCLOSED much of what we discussed when he came to visit me.


BOTTOM LINE: Mike should CONTINUE planning Mom's party for March 11, 2023. And I will CONTINUE to develop my DIPLOMACY SKILLS!!!


ONE SHORT STORY before I send this to you and then EVERY SINGLE ONE of my Contacts -- ESPECIALLY the TOP REPUBLICANS in CONGRESS:


https://greene.house.gov/contact/


https://www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=ContactForm


https://boebertforms.house.gov/contact/


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lauren-boebert-mlk-day-tribute-awry_n_63c648b1e4b0b2e150744ec3


https://jordan.house.gov/address_authentication?form=/contact


https://scaliseforms.house.gov/contact/


https://kevinmccarthy.house.gov/contact


https://gaetz.house.gov/contact


governorron.desantis@eog.myflorida.com


As ALL MY READERS KNOWJohn "Gray" Hunter -- who lives OCCASSIONALLY above me, inherited MILLIONS and bought for cash the TALLEST HOUSE on Topsail Beach -- it even has an ELEVATOR -- but NOT FOR CARS, like Mitt Romney's house on the Pacific.


This afternoon, I was discussing ALL OF THIS with Gray -- who has known both my landlady Gold Walker and her son Allen Walker longer than anyone else, here. Gray was the FIRST to tell me that Allen Walker is the STUPIDEST PERSON he ever MET -- and that GOLD has a "Heart of Gold", and when she discovers that her ONLY CHILD is a HUGE ADDICTIVE-DRUGS TRAFFICKER  with BOTH Republicans and Democrats, Gold will DIE OF A HEART ATTACK !!!










Michael Steele is a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC -- and DETERMINED to REFORM  the Republican Party!!!









TRUMP/PENCE RALLY in Cincinnati, Ohio -- 2018



Dad and I in Norwood/Cincinnati in 1952.


No comments: