Tuesday, January 3, 2023

RP: Wilmington's "Dem" Rev. Jonathan Barfield, Jr., Appointed to the Board of North Carolina's NAZI/Christian Party, USA!!! So, I CONFRONT Them ALL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/wilmingtons-dem-jonathan-barfield.html



SOME kind of "QUEER" sensibility and esthetics completely infuses this LAST YEAR'S Greetingno???





>>>  Mr. Jeffries  -- GREAT JOB, today --  THANK YOU !!!


SCOTUS got this -- and now YOU :


Hot as HELL and FULL of NEW EVIDENCE  -- against FAKE  Christians.


I kid you NOT !!!:




Scott


>>> AS I WRITE THIS, REAL DEMOCRATS -- and the CRIMINALS like Nancy Pelosi, the  BIGGEST Insider-Trading Thief with her husband, Paul, in Congress  -- are  DANCIN' IN THE STREETS !!!


At LEAST they can hold their CAUCUS TOGETHER!!!





Barfield appointed to N.C. Institute of Political Leadership board

New Hanover County Commissioner Jonathan Barfield has been appointed to serve on the N.C. Institute of Political Leadership’s Board of Directors for a three-year term. Click for more.

Biography

Email editor@ballotpedia.org to notify us of updates to this biography.

Barfield is a realtor and owner of Barfield & Associates Realty, LLC.[1] He has lived in New Hanover County, NC since age one. Barfield is active in several community organizations, including:

  • Assistant Pastor of New Beginning Christian Church
  • Blue Ribbon Commission on the Prevention of Youth Violence
  • Children’s Museum Board of Directors


This goes on at some length: https://ballotpedia.org/Jonathan_Barfield,_Jr.


As I have published FREQUENTLY since fall 2015, when Dem. Sheriff Ed McMahon introduced me to the MAIN PASTOR of New Beginning Christian ChurchRobert Campbell, who is McMahon's TOP PARTNER in HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- and Mr. Barfield ALSO has NO RELIGION STUDIES as credentials to be a Minister -- just BUSINESS DEGREES -- LOL!!!


2020 Contributions

  • 1Q contributions: $14,695
  • 2Q contributions: $1,400
  • Total contributions in 2020: $16,095

Top individual donors in 2020

  • Jason Thompson, American Property Experts: $1,500
  • George Rountree, Attorney: $1,000
  • Andre Boyd, Chief Operating Officer – NHRMC New Hanover Regional Medical Center: $1,000
  • Adam Sosne, MFH Construction: $1,000

Breakdown: As the only incumbent in the race, Barfield has an advantage in that he’s had years in office to establish a community presence. His top donor, Thompson, is chair of the NHRMC Board of Trustees. Beyond his contributions from individuals, Barfield has a $3,000 backing from the NC Realtors PAC, and has been a licensed realtor since 1997.


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/10/13/where-is-the-money-coming-from-in-the-six-person-new-hanover-commissioners-race/


Jonathan Barfield, Jr., was bought and paid for by the CIA and top Agent Kevin Maurer, the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank, NOVANT CEO and Presbyterian Church Official Carl S. Armato -- who STOLE NHRMC System from County Citizens for their own PROFIT!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/07/pride-warrior-army-col-marcia-morgan-to.html


Barfield has 'God's favor,'  needs $500,000 to $1 million  for campaign


Ashley Withers   Ashley.Withers@StarNewsOnline.com


"I'm working with consultants in D.C. and they said I will need to raise $500,000 to $1 million. I think that's very realistic," Barfield said. "...The timing is right now and more important for me, I'm working in God's favor. I've had every indication that this campaign is in God's plan and I won't need as much money as others."


https://www.starnewsonline.com/story/news/2013/03/24/barfield-has-gods-favor-needs-500000-to-1-million-for-campaign/30934351007/



Brad Young, Executive Director of IOPL -- or North Carolina Institute of Political Leadership



Brad Young, Executive Director of IOPL

byoung@iopl.org

https://iopl.org/contact/


COPIES to those I know PERSONALLY or via email and Facebook conversations:

jbarfield@nhcgov.com

hollygrange4house@gmail.com

info@jwpf.org and press@jwpf.org


January 3, 2023


Dear Mr. Young et al,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I'm SHOCKED that I had never heard of your DEVILISH -- probably "CHRISTIAN" -- organization, before. I'm a rather multicultural MIX, being mostly Northern-European Mutt, but part Cherokee -- my former employer Tennessee Williams based the BLACK character Mac on me in his last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere , and the Reiner Family of Hollywood, made me an "Honorary Jew" -- when I first blogged that my parents, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and William Scott Kenan, were America's TOP NAZIS in 2010.


You see, in the 1980s and 1990s, my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia (where I lived most of my adult life), with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew well -- but I was MIND CONTROLLED THEN, and did NOT understand what was happening.


You can check reference on me by contacting retired Army Col. Dorothy Newman of Norcross, GA (Sect. of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer), or retired Army Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- or even Patricia Sinatra, who sat me down in 2011, and told me how SHE had engineered selling control of Bank of America to my Kenan Family's NationsBank -- and the Sinatras now HATE the KENANS for turning their bank NAZI and in support of Vladimir Putin (a devout Christian). If you need them, I can send you Patricia's and Russel's cell-phone numbers to ask them about me.




Also, in 1973, I knew the BIGGEST MODERN DEMOCRAT perhaps in North Carolina's History, Bert Bennett, Jr. -- who owned Quality Oil of Winston-Salem, NC!!!







And I also met Jamie Lee Curtis here in Wilmington, three years ago, and she knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill running all of the HARD-DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY -- WORLDWIDE -- with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- but ULTIMATELY with the Kenans' TOP OIL-BUSINESS PARTNER, Vladimir Putin. Jamie is JEWISH (not "Jew-ish"), on BOTH SIDES, so KNOWS who the REAL NAZIS ARE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-jamie-lee-curtis-just.html


I'd ALSO like to say that at least SOME CHRISTIANS are NOT GOD-HATING NAZIS!!! MANY of my Political Allies are believing Christians (don't ask ME -- it's TOTALLY NUTS to believe that CRAP)!!!




And you should KNOW what a TOTAL BITCH Holly Grange is -- here is just SOME of the interaction I've had with her:







I am putting you on WARNING that if you do NOT DENOUNCE Art Pope, Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives, Thom Tillis, and these OTHER NAZI CLOWNS to whom I am sending this directly, I will see that as MANY of you are CONVICTED and IMPRISONED -- although you are all RICH and will not likely go to PRISON!!!


I have decided to ALSO send this via Received Receiver Forms to Gov. Roy Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein --  BEFORE sending it the SAME WAY  to SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, both Obamas, and a SLEW OF DEMOCRATS in CONGRESS  -- and my nearly 500 regular email contacts, including MUCH PRESS!!!




All Best,


Scott









"THANKS, Frank --  I NEED a DOUBLE!!! "






.

No comments: