Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ernie Thompson Ejects the Ball Back To Ben David's Court (where it belongs)!!!



>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH DR. ERNEST T. THOMPSON III, Pastor at First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC:


>>> CLARIFICATIONS added 3 July 2012 are (in parentheses like this)

TO: Ernie, Benjamin.R.Dav., William, charlie, jimholderness, ginnyholderness, katy, anna, dougl, bonniej, jean, lorene, kim, Amy, info, Linda/Lou, lou, Charles, Bill, Dennis, bcc: me


Oh Ernie,

I had SO hoped you had at least an INFANTILE metaphorical penis. You couldn't even find the courage to talk to Ben -- who's possibly the MOST masculine cock-of-the-walk I've encountered in my entire LIFE!!! No wonder he's been able to cut a wide sexual swath across Wilmington -- men and women alike -- and I have NEVER heard any complaints, his sex mates of both stripes all seeming to BEG for more!!!

No wonder I'm jealous.

Funny how pastey-fleshed his identical twin brother is -- and devoid of machismo. What's up with THAT??? I'd bet my bottom dollar Jon David takes Mother's-Little-Helper drugs, and they've turned him into something akin to a pussy.

Or maybe it's having to share professional quarters with that Dr. Carrie Menke. I retract my earlier blog accussation that Menke sits on Jon's lap. I dare say he's still a bit too sore after his emmasculation by her or another. Well to each, his/her own. Water seeks its own level -- and blah, blah, blah . . .

I have nothing more to say to you in any case. And I guess the First Presbyterian congregation deserves you. I remember the time that you told me how the only black couple coming to church were thinking of joining, so you told them the Presbyterian Church USA's stance on homosexuality -- chased them right off, and maintained First Prez's LILY WHITENESS.

Funnier is that you don't talk about Presbyterian Teachings on Homosexuality from the pulpit -- you'd chase 2/3 of the white people away too!!! First Prez is selling A PIG-IN-A-POKE -- the congregation doesn't even know what the Church teaches and would leave if they did. You see, it really IS all about MONEY, Jesus be damned!!!

I guess you got your new bells installed rather than give the staff overdue pay raises -- you didn't even respond to my question about that, and it was ACTUALLY a greater concern to me than whether or not I got money. But not to you. I hope I'm wrong.

I will briefly respond to each item you wrote to clear the record and post all of this on my blog. I will ALSO post any response YOU might want to give in its entirety and uninterrupted. Later, I'll re-approach Ben David's secretary -- since I cannot speak to HIS HOTNESS in person.

Scott


On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Ernie Thompson wrote:

Scott,


As I have told you before, I do not believe there is any truth to your many accusations.

>>> NO TRUTH??? Not to ANY of my accusations??? That, sir, is patently absurd -- but you are correct that they are many.

I have no interest and no time to engage in debates with you about your elaborate conspiracy theories, or to respond to your emails and demands. 

>>> Have you lost ALL your reading comprehension??? I never invited a debate or even asked if you agreed. I simply asked you to speak with District Attorney Ben David for me. You change the subject faster than a Republican Politician -- or a Fox News contributor.

I will not respond to further emails or calls, and am not able to give any additional financial assistance from the church or any other sources.

>>> I SPECIFICALLY asked that you NOT consider giving me church funds -- ESPECIALLY since your staff isn't getting paid properly while YOU buy BELLS!!!

Ding DONG!!! Anybody home???


I am glad that you were able to get your disability approved and are in a more stable place and getting better, and do hope that continues.

>>> FINALLY, your heart speaks -- and I know you are sincere here. Considering all the headaches I've caused you and your assorted congregants, I'm gonna STILL give First Prez a free week a year once I get Casa Vista Los Arcos for a conference center -- I think it would be a PERFECT place to have your DEACONS' retreat, and regret that there might not be space to put up their spouses. I'm sure Stephanie David will understand.

I'll be keeping my door unlocked.

(And thanks for being a good sport!!!)

Scott


On Mar 17, 2012, at 2:32 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

First of all, I am sorry that things have been so difficult the last several months. That was never my intention, but when things went sour, I felt I had no other choice, and now that I've pretty well proven my points (and I am not really referring to my points about First Prez, but about the narco-trafficking in Wilmington which you unfortunately decided to allow Ben David to hide behind his "respectability" -- enhanced by his new position of Deacon of your congregations, something I warned you about repeatedly, but instead of facing the Truth, you chose to get more and more nervous with me, finally suggesting I needed medication).

I still do not need meds.

That said, in the nine or ten psychological or psychiatric evaluations I've had since coming to Wilmington fifteen months ago (some of them at MY initiative), there are differing opinions: some judge me Bipolar with recommended meds, but NOT forced; others best understanding is that I probably DID exhibit Bipolar symptoms at times between 1978 and about 1992, but have been symptom-free since then (but disturbed at times in a NORMAL way due to the stresses of fighting my adversaries both here in in Mexico).

The shocking latest evaluation was by a Dr. Carrie Menke who shares office or at least phone with District Attorney JON David in Bolivia, NC. She not only demanded I give my and my lawyer's ENTIRE strategy of fighting two of my pending charges (which she admitted to me it looked like I would win hands-down), but then took 2.5 weeks to decide how to rule (when the previous court-ordered evaluation for readiness for trial had declared I was fit before I left his office).

Her finding? That I exhibit symptoms in agreement with Bipolar Disorder, with psychotic features, and she recommended that I be committed to Cherry Hospital and FORCE medicated by intramuscular injections until I am fit to appear in court. I have already appeared in court hearings at least a dozen times in the last year (most recently, this past Monday) -- and NO ONE has complained about my behaviors there. Not once.

I am in NO danger of actually being committed.

I will not elaborate further about recent history, my observations on which can be found in my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

I am in the process of trying to return to peace, and in fact have recently been approved for Disability benefits, which if there are no further complications should begin in a couple of weeks. I'm afraid I have entirely soured on Wilmington, and intend to move back to Mexico where I can afford to live on that while moving forward, resuming my writing career, ASAP.

Here is the catch -- I could use some financial help, BUT AM NOT ASKING FIRST PREZ TO PROVIDE IT. My troubles here have been at the hand of Ben David and his minions, and I do NOT want to continue fighting in the legal field which will only result in people losing their jobs, families destroyed, and prison sentences. I do NOT believe that prison sentences help ANYONE (other than short-term wake-up calls), and believe that ALL people I have exposed can reform themselves IN PLACE if they desire to do what is right for Wilmington -- and especially our children.

For this reason, I have already ratcheted back my blog rhetoric (local), but will GO STRONG again if further aggravated by my adversaries (local).

I believe Ben's people owe me compensation for what I have suffered, all of which is recorded in my blog -- most of the worst of it anyway. I am hoping you or someone else in the church leadership can work something out with him (and it could be an untraceable cash payment -- it makes no difference to me. There's a LOT of money in drug-trafficking!!!). Or perhaps it could be funneled somehow through church coffers -- but I specifically ask that it NOT be church funds, unless you have given raises or at least good bonuses to all the staff who last I heard had NOT had bonus or raise in three years. I HOPE that has now changes as I've seen you recently installed some VERY expensive bells in Kenan Tower (perhaps my distant relatives paid for them???), and I would HATE to think you have put capital expansion ahead of taking decent care of church employees.

I recently blundered greatly by trying to approach Ben through his secretary about this matter. I was IMMEDIATELY attacked by my bank (see blog during this past week). I trust nothing like that will happen again. (At that time, I was still using Fort Sills National Bank -- FSNB, a MULTI-STATE bank that bills itself as "Armed Forces Banking" and has offices MOSTLY in Wal-Mart stores -- which actually CONTINUED causing me difficulties ILLEGALLY and I finally opened an account at "The Kenan Bank", Bank of America, where I have NEVER had a problem, NOR have I received any favoritism. The problems CONTINUED, however, at FSNB -- AS DETAILED MANY PLACES IN THIS BLOG -- so I was FORCED to close that account. I had hoped to continue iwht BOTH accounts.)

If you feel you cannot do this for me, I will NOT find that acceptable, and promptly publish this email on my blog. I will probably do the same if you tell me Ben's answer is no. While my dream would be to get enough to purchase the house in Mismaloya near Puerto Vallarta (just above the movie set ruins of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA, which I will then use for conferences on theater, native Mexican spirituality -- and other interesting subjects). The house, listed at $799,000.00 is a GREAT value. It has its own website, and the owner is Buster Hymen, a Vice President of Wells Fargo Securities in Chicago -- the same office that was fined a couple of years ago over $100,000,000.00 for laundering drug money, but since profits are so much higher, Buster and Co. never stopped!!!

Perhaps Ben could swing this deal with me never seeing any money. It could just be a gift -- from SOMEONE -- and of course First Prez would then be able to use it at least one week/year gratis for whatever you wanted. Buster's contact info is on the house's website -- or you can google his name and position to find his work contact info. Here is the house's site: www.casavistalosarcos.com . I even took some of the pictures Buster used!!!

Now if that idea left you gasping (which it should NOT have), I will tell you my minimum is $50,000.00 cash, which represents what I lost in 2010 when after Republicans in Georgia tried unsuccessfully to commit me to mental hospitals FIVE times in ONE MONTH, and then the leader of Wal-Mart's secret attack-dog group of twenty lawyers literally poisoned me, which it tool eight days to get over entirely, and I fled Georgia for Mexico, selling my house at EMERGENCY sale prices, far lower than the DISTRESSED ECONOMY real sale price -- the proceeds then being stolen or tricked out of me by Mexican drug thugs.

That's what I lost.

So I leave to y'all to decide what should be paid, but I must have an answer within 24 hours that you are working on it or refuse to. If you work on it, I must have YOUR assurances that I deem adequate that a deal will be completed within a week for a cash payment, or longer (and how long, honestly expected) for a house transfer to be completed.

I am sending this to those you see copied -- as well as to myself, my financial backer, and a couple of First Prez congregants I trust as witnesses. This is NOT extortion as I promise nothing in return, but as I said, in my bettering mood I am becoming quieter and quieter -- and Fox News hackers have been extremely effective at suppressing my blog and other things, so I, for one, am confident this whole thing could blow over without additional sensation.

I will leave a message on the church "Emergency Cell" so that this is seen by someone promptly. I am sending from my scottkenan.com address rather than Gmail, knowing that most of you have probably blocked me there. Please reply to either of my email addresses. My new cell number is XXX-XXX-XXXX, should anyone wish to speak with me.

Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan



"Live Life to the Fullest!!!"

.

No comments: