>>> REPLY TO FALSE EMAIL FROM HUFFINGTON POST CLAIMING I WAS BANNED "INDEFINITELY" :
1. I did nothing abusive (except know too much about Rupert Murdock's email, internet, Google, Facebook, and cell phone hacking -- apparently including HuffPost now -- BECAUSE I AM STILL ALLOWED TO POST COMMENTS.
2, I DID try to send a comment via Huffpost's "contact us" page, the choice for issues about "abusive comments" etc., but although your counter showed I had used 997 characters of the allowed 1000, when I tried to send it, I got a message back saying I had used 1,001 characters and asking me to REDUCE IT -- but the form was then BLANK!!!
3. I believe this has to do with the hackers and NOT actually HuffPost.
4. FYI: Jimmy Soni, your new Managing Editor, sits on the Board at my Family's Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University (as does Stacey Adams, head of the Dems in the GA House of Representatives).
5. I once worked for playwright Tennessee Williams, and although my memoir (now available electronic on Amazon) got RAVE reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER -- as well as several TOP Williams scholars -- Alyson Books (the iconic gay publisher) was secretly bought by Repubicans and my book (slated to be their FEATURED hard-cover release in April 2010) was NOT published as the company was deliberatly collpsed to stop the publication of my book.
Why? They knew I knew how TW was actually murdered by John Uecker (as corroborated by Tennessee's brother Dakin and writer -- previously of PARADE magazine -- adn close personal friend of TW, Dotson Rader, who BOTH in their published memoirs accused Uecker of that). Dakin died of natural causes. Dotson's career was destroyed and he lives very quietly in California now.
6. I have been jailed five times on seven false charges and falsely committed to mental hospitals TWICE -- all in the last year since moving to Wilmington, NC where I can prove the District Attorney Ben David and local Repubican State Senator Thom Goolsby control all the heroin and cocaine in the Wilmington region WITH Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous who regualrly smokes crack in a house owned by an acquaintance of mine. The money fuels the Republican Party and Fox News internt/email/cell phone hackers.
7. I will later today be joining President Obama's campaign here in NC -- and giving all my DEEP knowledge to his campaign so that Democrats can take North Carolina back from the Republican Devils -- and the whole country too, for that matter.
Please let me know the ACTUAL status of my HuffPost account. You can see ALL that I know, which is chronicalled in my blog beginning late 2009: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .
All best wishes and CARRY ON!!!
Scott David Kenan
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM, The Huffington Post <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Your actions have led us to freeze your account for an indefinite period of time. We try to
make sure that this community is an enjoyable place to be, and while we understand that
sometimes things flare up, your actions have crossed a line. We are sorry that it has come to this.
If you think that your account has been unfairly frozen and would like to talk to someone about
this, please report a community issue on our contact page and we'd be happy to discuss with you.
Huffington Post Community Support Team
Image from Kenan Institute of Ethics illustrating its Grants to Education.