Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In Pursuit Of A Friend In Mexico (email to the US Embassy)


Earl Anthony Wayne, US Ambassador to Mexico

>>> EMAIL TO THE US EMBASSY IN MEXICO CITY (receipt with promised response in one day already received):

Dear Sir or Madam:


>>> CORRECTED AND AMPLIFIED 3/14/12, 7:25 EDT: (Changes and Additions noted in red.)


 


I am trying to locate a former employee of your agency who was let go a week before his 15-year anniversary, which I understand affords loyal employees of US Embassies and Consulates who are NOT US citizens certain privileges, including the right to live indefinitely in the United States.

This gentleman, named Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez had been Chief Protocol Officer (Head of Security) and had in fact set up security for one visit of President Clinton and two for President George W. Bush -- including spending six months directing an advance team in Cabo San Lucas before Presidents Bush and Calderone (I'm a HUGE fan of the latter, and in fact, gave much "unofficial testimony" to both Jalisco Investigators and Federales while I lived in Puerto Vallarta July - December 2010, regarding serious narco-trafficking there. I have additional information that I would be happy to give both our government and that of Mexico), yet for reasons that remained mysterious to him, he was abruptly terminated ONE WEEK before he accrued these additional benefits.

Now, if my memory serves me correctly, I believe the gentleman in question told me he had GRAVE reservations about certain policy changes that President Bush's people sought to put in place when he considered the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, which he absolutely loves and respects. At least this is what he told me when I met him on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta in summer or fall of 2010 (actually, it was EXACTLY October 17, 2010), and spent 24 hours intensely getting to know him. Unfortunately, one of the three others he was travelling with then, pulled what in My Tribe is called a "Hissy Fit" and prevented the two of us from spending even one more minute together.

This was MOST unfortunate.

Is there any way your agency could help me track your former employee Luis Alberto down? I am most eager to get back in contact with him. He told me that he was unable to find a job for FOUR years after his termination in  2004 (I think, which seemed to ME had been deliberate, although he did not comment on that) (Actually, he told me he had been fired in December 2006). Finally, he was able to secure a job teaching English somewhere in Mexico City -- at a VERY modest salary, which I assume he still is doing).

To tell you about me, I am from the Kenan family of North Carolina who inherited several fortunes -- as well as made quite a lot of money on their own. Chief of them, was Henry Flagler's Standard Oil Trust and Florida development fortunes, which my distant relatives put into Charitable Trusts in support of Education, Democracy, and the Arts, and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, who directs most of these now -- including one named after himself that among other things is preserving the native languages and cultures of Latin America, is my chief ally. He sent 60 MINUTES to Puerto Vallarta to get my story of difficulties suffered in the US and Mexico as well, and they tell me they would like to run several segments on my story as soon as the Enemies of Democracy associated with the Second Great Oil Cartel -- run by the Saudi Royals with THEIR allies the bin Ladens, and the US Bush and Cheney families has had their political influence which is served by Rupert Murdock's NEWS CORP and FOX NEWS, down-graded enormously.

FYI: Today, my distant Kenan relatives either directly or through their various Charitable Trusts control many iconic companies, including (but not limited to) the Standard Oil derivatives (ExxonMobil, Chevron, etc.), Coca-Cola, Bank of America -- and many more. They are quiet and operate largely under the radar, supporting all the BEST things.

We don't need to get into all of that right now, but your assistance in locating my friend would be most greatly appreciated!!!

I might also tell you that our agent Sinead O'Day in the Nayarit Office caused me MANY troubles and recommended to my mother, "The Queen of Swastikas" (we had them on the dinner plates growing up in the 1950s and 60s), that a Dr. (John) Mabry -- who not only seemed to be a destitute quack with no patients (despite his claims otherwise), but wanted to give me -- even inject me with -- psycho-active chemicals to "relieve me of my delusions" -- which I never had. Dr. Mabry also told me that years ago, his wife had been deeply associated with illegal importation of cocaine into the United States.

(In fact, Dr. John Mabry -- who ALSO used the name Dr. John H. Mabrey Crouch, and whose office was in the center of a small "strip mall" on Calle David Alfero Sequeiros claims he has been mentioned in SEVERAL best selling books about Puerto Vallarta, and asked that I be sure to mention him in MINE -- he wins!!! -- was EVICTED from his office around Nov. 1, 2010 for non-payment of rent. He had been allowing me to live in his small plant nursery (no longer active as a business, but full of plants that I cared for in exchange for rent), in the Villa Las Flores section just south of the PV airport on Calle Petalos, midway past Calle Crisantemos -- before the end of the road.

In fact, Dr. Mabry Crouch became so broke that the only wealth he had left, besides his beat-up old truck was a giant empty propane cylinder that he brought from his office (where he actually slept on a cot in the back) to the nursery, and I, finally getting so annoyed with his frequent attempts to convince me to allow him to drug me -- prompted by BOTH my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC who had paid him and Nayarit US Consular Agent Sinead O'Day who had set the whole thing up, I returned the cylinder for its deposit so that I could have some money, and when he not only discovered THAT, but had been himself evicted from his office, threw ME out most unceremoniously and moved into the nursery himself!!!)

I DO like to give credit where it is due, and there was a Mexican national working while I was in PV who went to EXTRAORDINARY lengths to assist me -- the only male working there then to my knowledge. He literally saved my life and I am forever in his debt, and as the Truth unfolds, believe he should be given the HIGHEST commendation possible.

I hope My Government will give serious consideration to this Request and Report. After sending this email, I will post it on my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com ,  where you can find FAR more information which might come as a total SHOCK to a naive person. I email ALL new blog posts to over 700 in Government, Law Enforcement, the Press, Friends of the playwright Tennessee Williams (for whom I once worked and during that time promised Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis that I would get her revenge for President Kennedy's death at the hands of the FBI -- she told us some secrets), etc.

With all best regards -- and hope that you can be of assistance in locating Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez , as well as giving me information to contact him via email or phone, especially -- or at least a mailing address where I can mail him SECURELY.

Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC
+1 (XXX) XXX-XXXX cell

.

No comments: