Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Details On the CIA's Top Killer To Protect Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta -- WHO FAILED TO KILL ME!!!


Both my backer in New York and I have had comments deleted by moderators or been BANNED from commenting on various online sites for telling the truth about REPUBLICAN WOMEN TODAY. They are PREDATORS from the Age of Dinosaurs. Even Kenan Family associated www.huffingtonpost.com BANNED me a week ago from commenting there -- AND REPEATEDLY REFUSED TO TELL ME WHY OR FOR HOW LONG!!!

>>> FACEBOOK MESSAGE JUST SENT TO:

The ONE TRUE FRIEND I made in the Crack House I was held hostage in for a month in Puerto Vallarta (1690 Calle Cost Rico -- run by the "delicious" homo "TORO").


2 seconds ago
Scott Kenan
  • I'll call you soon. Last night I found a whole Mexican community near my hotel here, and got my hair cut by a guy who moved here 8 months ago from New York City and is a member of the Son Kings, the Colombian drug gang that rules New York City and Stone Mountain, GA where I lived for 27 years before fleeing to Mexico. "Sonny" the guy in Puerto Vallarta who took me in the last month (and whose daughter is now my God-daughter) and who -- like you -- must use a fake name on Facebook : (REDACTED. State Department researchers can contact the Consular Agent in Guadelajara, MX where I sent copies to two email addresses to get actual name and email address. please protect this person for me!!!), ALSO he got my mother to send me $1,200.00 to drive back to the States Dec. 2010, AND helped sneak me out of Puerto Vallarta in the middle of the night because the Drug Mafia there was HEAVY to murder me no matter what.

    Anyway, This barber knows of your brother Albert (Baby Azteca) and CONFIRMED he works for the CIA killing people to protect CIA drug trafficking first in Los Angeles and now in Mexico. He did NOT know where Albert is now -- do you???

    See one of my MANY blog postings about your brother here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-testimony-to-federales-and-evidence.html .

    More details are here -- and YOU are mentioned too!!! (thank God you changed your identity. I remember how you changed and became VERY FEARFUL after I drove you to visit your brother in the FEDERAL PRISON on the road from Puerto Vallarta to San Sebastian del Oeste -- if taking the new highway/bridge engineered by "HECTOR THE ENGINEER" (google within this blog for more info), whose godson, the FAKE-Mexican named Fernando Merino, who was ACTUALLY the only son of Colombia's TOP Cocaine Drug Lord and had gotten me to sign a contract with the CIA, see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html ). jail and he was NOT there, but someone talked to you A LONG TIME before you returned to the front waiting area of the jail where I waited for you. I hope you get over your fears soon.

    Also, I am still waiting to get your writing so I can look at it. Please send me a little bit soon. I will ALWAYS keep you under MY protection -- even if you won't do "you-know-what". LOL!!!
  • Cheers!!!
    Scott

* * *



>>> THE MAN I LOVED IN MEXICO who was ripped away from me by CIA Drug Mafia whom he thought were his friends. He knew both President Clinton and President George W. Bush PERSONALLY!!!


I'm pasting in my original contemporaneous blog post below. Please understand that it looks like I have a NEW POSSIBILITY here in North Carolina -- and in DISTRICT ATTORNEY BEN DAVID'S TERRITORY (but not Wilmington). I HOPE this ends the vicious rumors being spread around town that I am moving somewhere else.


WHY WOULD I MOVE OUT OF THE AREA WHEN I CAN SUE WILMINGTON CITY AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA FOR A LARGE FORTUNE FOR HOW THEY PERVERTED JUSTICE IN MY CASES, STILL PENDING IN NEW HANOVER COUNTY COURTS???


And if the local one doesn't work out -- maybe I WILL move to Mexico City (I prefer Mexico and Mexicans to the USA and WHITE A-HOLES)!!!


Monday, October 18, 2010 (spelling corrected in below March 10, 2012)


I`m in L-O- (secret code)

Major Breaking News on Puerto Vallarta Tennessee Williams Birthday Festival soon!

I am now dating Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, former Chief Protocol Officer on the US Embassy in Mexico City (the largest embassy in the world). Luiz knew presidents Clinton (his favorite), and George W. Bush (his favorite puppet), but was fired in December of 2006, after he resisted the Cheney/Daddy Bush/CIA efforts to take control of US Embassies from the legitimate government of the United States.

He was fired ONE WEEK before he was eligible to live permanently in the United States as is custom for 15-year employees of our consulates and embassies. He was prevented from finding a job for the next four years, and now teaches English for a rather small salary -- especially given that he was head of security preparations for these Presidents. He spent 6 months in Cabo San Lucas setting up security for the meeting between Presidents Bush and Calderone.

I will see that after the CIA is thrown out of our government that he is properly compensated. I have additional meetings with Walter Cronkite's producer, now working with 60 Minutes, soon. We do not expect to break the news seen in this blog until after the November election, not only to prevent unnecessary violence, but because a small army of fact checkers is going to need more time to be sure we have everything factually correct.

Thank you relatives of mine descended from the sibling of Julia Pridgeon Bordeaux Kenan (might not be exact correct middle name/names) , the oldest living Confederate Widow in North Carolina!!!



Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was unable to find her husband's friend  Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez , who had been the US Embassy's Chief Protocol (security) Officer, when she visited our Embassy in Mexico City in March, 2009.

.

No comments: