Saturday, March 10, 2012

REPORT JUST FILED: With Secretary Clinton and the US State Department




>>> EMAIL TITLED: Why can't I find a Hillary Clinton/St​ate Department online place to email tips about TRAITORS to the USA???/Ple​ase forward to Secretary Clinton.


>>> Email sent From: Scott Kenan

12:23 PM (0 minutes ago)

To: accountingdepa.(at hillaryclinton.com, still active), info (at barackobama.com), Kelly, acsgdl, visasgdl, ifcpv, Editor, Biblioteca,
Bcc: me, and several others


Dear Secretary Clinton:

In fulfilling the promise I made to Jackie Kennedy Onassis while I worked for playwright Tennessee Williams, I (a self-appointed Cyber-General of sorts and Kenan-of-North-Carolina), am reporting to you and researchers in the US State Department what I have had both honor and misfortune to have learned over the last 2.5 years, which included:

1. The loss of all my accumulated wealth and art collection.
2. The suppression of my memoir about working for Tennessee Williams, now available here electronic from Amazon.com -- although THEY TOO have suppressed it: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ .
3. The loss of my job with employer Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com of Snellville, GA who has/had legitimate contracts to place advertising in virtually all yearbooks and many alumni journals for the US Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies (as can be seen on the "Clients" page of his website) -- because I came to know too much about how he partnered with GA Republican Congressman John Linder and others, including Sean Hannity of Fox New's friend Christal Presley, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC (and some of my other immediate relatives except my father, Williams Scott Kenan, a homosexual she blackmailed into marrying her in 1950 to hide swastikas behind the Kenan surname, and my sister Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh who CONSISTENTLY tries to help me but seems in many ways to be "mind-controlled". We were beaten daily for no reason and had swastikas on the dinner plates in the 1950s and 60s -- a fact that even my mother does not deny today, although she feels justified in both.)

I should point out (since I have not yet put this in my blog), that Patrick's drug addictions have taken such a toll in the last years that his company has actually been taken over by Michael Massicott, his top salesman who is now Executive Vice President and so powerful that he has successfully suppressed Google results of my name and his together, despite the fact that the pages that come up ahead of mine, now, are vacuous and no one deliberately hits them. Mike was trained in "the game" while he worked for AT&T, now often called "The Matrix" -- even on some of their new buildings in Gwinnett County, GA where Pentagon Publishing is based.

PPI sales associate Lee Gosney links the drug trafficking which is now largely done via US Air Force planes (and mini-subs, as I've reported being unloaded here in Wilmington, NC under Snow's Cut Bridge) between our military transporters and the corrupted officials (such as District Attorneys Ben and Jon David here in S.E. North Carolina), while masquerading as a drug and alcohol counsellor for AA and NA, especially. Lee now is in the last stages of his life due to inoperable cancer and I am in possession of his emails confirming all of this -- as well as the link to Congressman Linder.

My blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , is named "The Weather Up Here" because I am 6' 11" and everyone asks about the weather. In it you will find nearly ALL I have discovered and the trials I have been through -- INCLUDING MY UPCOMING TRIALS IN DISTRICT 5 COURTS HERE IN WILMINGTON due to a series of FALSE charges brought by D.A. Ben David (to say nothing of two false mental hospital commitments I've endured). I next appear in court this Monday, 3/12/12 in courtroom 403 at 2:00 PM, for an administrative matter that I'm TOLD will NOT be an opportunity for a judge to act on the hideously false report by a Dr. Menke recommending that I be committed to Cherry Mental Hospital in Goldsboro, NC and FORCIBLY INJECTED (intermuscularly) with psychiatric drugs until those in charge of NC Mental Health Services (often called "The Gulag") decide I am "fit to stand trial" -- THIS, of course, just another ruse to "disappear" me permanently -- AT MY OWN MOTHER'S DEMAND!!!

Rather than continue here, i will get this off to you now, post it on my blog, and then email it to my many contacts in Law Enforcement, the Press, Concerned Citizens of Wilmington, NC (Democrats and Republicans, alike), and some Friends of Tennessee Williams as well as some of my personal friends too.

Please feel free to contact me on my cell if you have any questions:XXX-XXX-XXXX. And if there is any reward money, I would be happy to collect it. As it is, I plan to bankrupt the City of Wilmington and the State of North Carolina via lawsuits for what they have KNOWINGLY put me through, but I'd prefer not to do this to the State my ancestors landed in in the 1730s. And if all works out well, perhaps we can meet at the party following the Democratic Convention which will be held in Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte -- that Bank being controlled first by the various Kenan Charitable Trusts, and second by the Sinatra Family. I met Frank's niece Pat when she was visiting her son (an actor) who lives here last summer. she told me how our families are allied -- and how the Sinatras REALLY DID put JFK in office. How cool is THAT???

With all best regards,

Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC

.

No comments: