Sunday, April 1, 2012

FOOLS: April and Other . . .


Someone captured this from Fox News -- and I trust photo-shopped the cowgirl exhibiting the tooth problems emblematic of Meth addicts into it. Surprising that an intelligent person got Fox to run something that even THEY had to know was HOOTY!!!


>>> ALL THE FOOLS FIT TO PRINT!!! (OK, SOME of them.)

1. HuffingtonPost, which has prominently ATTACKED Kenan-Family-Charitable-Trusts-controlled Bank of America using well known lies recently, and banned me from commenting  on their site a month ago -- still continuing -- because I challenged their new Editor in Chief, Jimmy Soni (also on the Board at Kenan Institute of Ethics at Duke University, his alma mater), that although we all make errors, this was such a DELIBERATE ONE-SIDED LIE-FEST, consciously playing into the hands of the Republican Party that is doing EVERYTHING possible to kill the companies controlled by Kenan charities that support Education, Democracy, Liberty for ALL, and now preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America, that I would try to get him KICKED OFF THE BOARD at http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/ .

Just checking it, I see the prominent news of his promotion at HuffPost has been ELIMINATED, although he is -- so far -- still on the Board. HA!!!

2. BETTER news regarding HuffPost: See this excellent article there that actually leads you to the full story on THE NEW YORK TIMES. It, although nothing new to those CAREFULLY reading the press for SEVERAL YEARS now, is very timely, PROVING the likelihood of my allegations of how Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David and his corrupted pals in the Wilmington Police Force tracked me so they could threaten my life.

See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/01/police-phone-tracking_n_1394636.html .

3. My computer suffered a MAJOR attack by Fox News/Republican Party hackers last night after emailing a terse email-bomb of TRUTH to the Producers and Dramaturg as the upcoming premier production of Tennessee Williams' last play, which he wrote most intensely while I was his assistant (and in which the major character "Mac" is claimed to be based on me -- back then when I was so in AWE of Tennessee, I hardly knew how to speak in his presence, but not ELSEWHERE. LOL!!!).

It took 3.5 hours to get my computer up running again with anti-virus (also attacked) finally restored. This had just happened 36 hours before!!!, and then ran I ran a deep scan, a BRAND NEW VIRUS was found. Once last summer (on a former Windows XP computer that ALSO had Norton 360), in an 18-hour period, Norton recorded over 1,800 attempted ATTACKS (all defended successfully against).

"Co-incidentally", my sister Jane (whom I've FINALLY come to realize is NOT my enemy -- just previously under too much of my mother's NAZI MIND CONTROL), had HER Windows 7 computer hacked so bad two days ago that she couldn't even get into SAFE MODE, and had to see a computer doctor (who successfully fixed it).

4. I STILL have heard NOTHING from either the people at the MASKS production or my financial backer, since I called ALL of them on the carpet for abandonment of LOGIC and possibly ETHICS. I left a window open, however, and am waiting to see what they do next (which might keep me from having the MASKS people, at least, PROSECUTED for CRIMES.

I won't wait longer than a few more hours, I WON'T accept another "game", and I AM always the winner -- regardless what others claim.

5. I noticed Jeffrey Toobin (of both CNN and THE NEW YORKER), was on TV this morning, explaining strange comments he'd made earlier in the week about the Supreme Court and "Obamacare". He satisfied ME, at least, that he is NOT fundamentally a tool of EITHER  side -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

6. And speaking of myths, here is an EXCELLENT article from CNN online, followed by comments that despite revealing the writers' prejudices -- SHOW GENUINE EFFORT AT CLEAR EXPRESSION (a novel idea in America today. I HIGHLY recommend the article and taking a gander at the comments:

See: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/31/four-big-myths-about-the-book-of-revelation/?hpt=hp_c1 .

7. I noticed (for the first time!!!) last night that District Court Judge Sandra ray Criner -- who ABSOLUTELY abused her power against me in court in ways EASY TO PROVE (see: http://www.wwaytv3.com/comment/reply/32794/153217 where my claim even made it onto local TV-3's website), IS ON MY EMAIL LIST!!! (and has NOT blocked my emails).

The NORTH CAROLINA JUDICIAL STANDARDS COMMISSION turned DOWN my appeal, falsely claiming there was NO evidence to support it, although they KNEW ALL is video and audio taped in EVERY courtroom (and there was a Court Reporter as well).


THIS WILL BE THE PRIME BASIS FOR MY SUING THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA FOR EXTREME VIOLATION OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL CIVIL RIGHTS!!!


Read more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/north-carolina-court-system-condemns.html .

>>> ADDED 2:59 PM: I had meant also to write this about District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner -- or RATHER, her husband, Sherman Lee Criner -- who ALL BUT ADMITTED he molested a girl in Thalian Hall in 2006!!!

And LOOK how local "Law Enforcement" GUIDED the victim's father NOT to press charges:

"We would like to express our deepest gratitude to the team of dedicated professionals whose expertise has guided us through every step of this ordeal," the father wrote. "We continue to heed their advice, understanding that a trial at this time would only compound the trauma our daughter has already suffered."
See more here (or google for the original Press reports): http://wilmingtonrants.com/forum/topics/justice-1 .



I find it SHOCKING that the local REPUBLICAN PARTY did NOT drum BOTH Sherman Lee and Sandra Ray Criner OUT of the Party -- tar and feather them (at least metaphorically) -- and RUN THEM RIGHT OUT OF THE STATE!!!



I bet FRANK HAWKINS KENAN would NEVER have allowed this SHIT in the Republican Party when HE was alive -- or current Republicans profiting from the Wilmington Heroin and Cocaine Trafficking that the Republican Party NOW profits from -- hiding behind Democrat District Attorney Ben David and PROTECTED by Pastor Ernie Thompson of First F***in' Presbyterian Church that now SPITS and SHITS on the KENAN FAMILY that so generously endowed them a couple of generations ago!!!


>>> YES, WHITE, RACIST, GOD-HATING, DRUG-ADDICTING-FOR-PROFIT-AND-CORRUPTION-OF-THE-UNITED-STATES-CONSTITUTION WILMINGTONIANS (perhaps ESPECIALLY those of you who KNEW, but FAILED to ACT), I spit on ALL of you (but not physically)!!!

(You KNOW I don't mean ALL of you.)

I call on Judge Criner to RESIGN her positions as District Court Judge and Azalea Festival Judge TOMORROW!!! I will be in court on other business in the morning, and trust I will learn of the GOOD NEWS for GOD-LOVING PEOPLE!!!


8. Yesterday morning, I first called the realtor who handles the listing for http://www.casavistalosarcos.com/ , the FIRST house up Ave. Eva Gardner above the ruins of the set of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA in Mismaloya, Mexico.

The half-owner who handles all matters about the property, Buster Hymen of Chicago, first told me he is "very un-happy" with what I continue to post on this blog about him (that he's a top narco-trafficker associated with the SAME office of Wells Fargo Securities whose parent-that-bank's CHICAGO office was FINED over $100,000,000.00 for laundering drug money a couple of years ago. I claimed they made so much profit that they KEPT ON DOING IT!!!

I told him that his happiness was in HIS, not MY, control, and then asked if what I saw on Wells Fargo's website  THAT HE HAD BEEN DEMOTED, RECENTLY, and was no longer a Vice President was true. He responded that it was NONE of my business -- and that he was going to have his attorneys SUE me for Libel.

HA!!!

He's threatened me with that for nearly two years now, and KNOWS he dare not do it. At least he now has my current cell phone number, and I invited him (or his lawyers) to call me ANY TIME!!!

>>> BOTTOM LINE: As far as I am concerned, this property (said to be almost next door to the comic Kathy Griffin's house), belongs to ME in THE MIND OF GOD, and I will sell intellectual property or find another way to buy it fairly.

I ALREADY gave Buster a personalized-by-Gregory Mosher poster from the Goodman production of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND -- as a token show of appreciation for all I'd done to smooth the before-opening Tennessee Williams. We never decided the monetary value of that ONE-OF-A-KIND work of art, so if Buster CANNOT return it, we will have to arrive at that value and deduct it before proceeding.

9. Now that I'm having so much fun confronting those who have THREATENED me with LIBEL CHARGES -- but NEVER made good on their threats, I think I will FIRST email this to Donna Pierce, Sewanee's (The University of the South's) head lawyer, with many hundred of blind copies going out too.

In fairness, I should disclose that she STOPPED THREATENING me nearly two years ago -- RIGHT AFTER LEARNING I'D FLED Stone Mountain, GA for Mexico -- that on the advice of Gen. Colin Powell's former Chief Protocol (security) Officer -- IMMEDIATELY after Republicans there tried unsuccessfully to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES and Amy Fortenberry (an operative of Wal-Mart Corporation) had poisoned me -- it taking eight days to fully recover.

See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/strange-case-of-amy-fortenberry-who-led.html , 2/3 the way down, followed by what a Wal-Mart manager here in Wilmington, NC told me how Wal-Mart planned to use "Obamacare" to buy up farmland and ABSOLUTELY control FOOD PRICES in the US (sounds implausible, but as usual, I explain it in the blog post).

Let's see if I get a response from Ms. Pierce -- or ANYONE at Sewanee. HA!!!

Scott


This undoubtedly refers to the Confederate Battle Flag, LONG AGO co-opted by RACISTS. I would not TOUCH that flag (for that reason), but would PROUDLY WAVE the STARS AND BARS, first flag of the Confederacy -- which represents NOTHING in conflict with the US Constitution!!!

.

No comments: