Friday, July 26, 2019

RP: Bad -- REALLY BAD -- News for Mayor Saffo, Councilman Rivenbark, Lawyer Bruce Mason, and His Kenan Family, White Supremacist Allies: My Kenan Cousin Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher and Her FLUNKY-LAWYER Brian M. Williams of Raleigh!!! / And MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/bad-really-bad-news-for-mayor-saffo.html





In a series of phone calls this morning, the following has ALREADY been accomplished:


1. My CenterBank of Florida Payment-Card on which I get my Social Security Benefits from Benefits Management, Inc., was lost late yesterday, and calling to get a new card sent to me was EASY and SIMPLE -- unlike when the previous card issued by Wells Fargo only needed a CHANGE OF MY LIVING ADDRESS, and it took nearly a MONTH for me to assemble all the PROOF they had to have just to change my address!!!

2. Bob King GMC called to verify my appointment Monday to replace the second Takata airbag (on the passenger's side), that I have delayed doing for too long. The woman is 4' 11" and I am 6' 11" -- so I cracked her up telling about how in 1981 at Lilian Gish's suggestion, she and I, "the beginning and end of height", paraded arm-in-arm through the pre-State Department-Dinner party for that year's Kennedy Center Honors -- landing in front of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.


http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html


3.



This is the Time-Warner cherry-picker truck that knocked me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of Wilmington City Hall and New Hanover County Courthouse on February 13, 2017. It was 9:30 AM, fully sunny, and driver Rhys ACCELERATED until he felt the impact of 6' 11" me -- whom he claimed HE COULD NOT SEE!!!


Before WALKING to City Hall to DEMAND the full Police Report (which I STILL have not been able to get released -- and the SIMPLE one INCORRECTLY NAMES both Evan and the woman who FORCED him to jump for the Police), on the Wilmington Christian Police FORCING my good friend Evan William Fish to jump to his death because he knew ALL ABOUT my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury and Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (partners with my father William Scott Kenan, who set this up with Newt Gingrich and other top Republicans and Clinton-supporting Democrats around 1990), and how they sell the HARD-DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but especially in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- as my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (and so many others), knows.







Bruce with his wife attorney Amanda Mason. WHO envies Bruce such a BITCH of a WIFE???


Bruce A. Mason of https://www.masonmasonlaw.com/nc-attorney-bruce-mason/, first told me he could easily get me $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 for my injuries under the circumstances -- and that BEFORE we learned that I had had SERIOUS INJURY to the valves of my arteries and veins -- in BOTH LEGS -- and at the height that the truck struck me. 


When I was FORCED to accept a $2,500.00 settlement by lawyer Brian M. Williams, he claimed that was their LAST OFFER (they had started at $600.00), and if I did NOT TAKE IT I would get NOTHING -- and that under North Carolina Law, I had NO OTHER RECOURSE!!! 


My own family REFUSED to help me then, my former benefactor Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., of NYC had suddenly STOPPED helping me, and I was under THREAT of eviction by Landlady Gold (Worthington) Walker -- so I DID take it under EXTREME DURESS 


Today, the doctor who had done those scans in 2017, called saying I need FOLLOW-UP to be certain those valves have fully healed now -- and I have an appointment in about six weeks to look into that.



My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- the RETIRED top Catholic NAZI in the USA -- flanked by me and my sister Julie at Christmas 2018.


Today, Mom was THRILLED to hear of this follow-up -- and that it will make it EASIER to re-open that settlement and GET A PROPER SETTLEMENT!!!

After ALL THE LIES and BULL-CRAP from these BLOOD-RELATIVE CHRISTIANS (and non-relatives), it SHOULD now -- all that included as part of the harassments of me -- be worth SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS.

And City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark has a PROBLEM, because when I first met him (in front on his live-in girlfriend Dawn Grants -- secretary to Mayor Saffo and all of City Council), Charlie told me he HOPED I got a DOG -- and IT, TOO, was RUN OVER BY A CAR!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses
Patrick Morris to Pete Buttigieg's Dank Meme Stash
I know it's "edge edge", but once it's in your head it's stuck
Comments



LOL!!! But at least it is IMPROVING!!!


About this website

FRIENDLYATHEIST.PATHEOS.COM



Morning Joe has coined it correctly, “Moscow Mitch.”




WASHINGTONPOST.COM
The system's current dysfunction is working out great for Republicans, and they aim to keep it that way.


Scott Kenan Joe Scarborough tried to soften it by saying Mitch McConnell is from Moscow, Kentucky (which DOES exist) -- but Mitch was born in Sheffield, Alabama and grew up near there -- and never lived in Moscow, KY. Sadly, his family emigrated first to my own current state, North Carolina, but Mitch never lived here -- we got Sen. Thom Tillis and the marginally better Richard Burr, instead)


I was never abused by a Priest -- but I have had CONSENSUAL SEX with many Catholic Priests who were still serving as parish priests beginning in 1978 when I was 27. Here is the ACTUAL problem I have with ALL of Christian Theology:


Countless Catholic clergy members abused their power and exposed children to years of psychological and health problems...

But the time for silence has passed, and victims are standing up to get the compensation they deserve...

If you or someone you know was affected, speak to a case expert today...
Under new survivor laws, even cases in which the abuse happened decades ago can be heard.
We stand up for YOUR rights. ⬇️



THEJOURNEYFORJUSTICE.COM/CLERGY
New laws give childhood sexual abuse victims chance for compensation.





.

No comments: