Sunday, July 7, 2019

RP: Confederate Bikini on Kure Beach / D.A. Ben David's HAIR-CUTTER Cuts My Hairs / Katrina Knight's Good Shepherd HOT Male Prostitute and Client Is NOT TOO PLEASED!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/confederate-bikini-on-kure-beach-da-ben.html



VERY much the STYLE -- if not the body condition -- of the woman on Kure Beach. Here was HER condition (and the man was similar to this one as well):




I told the black man standing ten feet from her (with his two junior-high-aged children)"I've ALWAYS wanted to punch the Confederate Flag down some HOLE -- and HERE, I'd have a choice of TWO BIG HOLES!!!"

I did the beach for two hours after a BIG HOUSE-CLEANING/LAUNDRY PARTY (sadly solo), and after the beach, I got a haircut at Great Clips nearest me -- at the strip mall across from Independence Mall on Oleander Blvd. 


Turned out my hair-cutter ALSO cuts District Attorney Benjamin R. David's hair, so I told her all about MY EXPERIENCE with the Presbyterian Elder married to Stephanie with three children who LOVES SEX WITH GUYS!!!




Republican D.A. Jon David and his identical twin brother Democrat D.A. Ben David -- TOO HIGH to enter the school they were photographed by.




I did NOT fish around for info on Ben David from his hair-cutter -- but learned that her HUSBAND is an independent videographer, owning "Ben David Films"!!! 




Of course he gets asked all the time around Wilmington if he's related (no), and he WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE HIS COMPANY'S NAME (he initiated it while living far from here). 




Then, as I was brandishing my new haircut for all to see, a man similar in appearance to this (but a little heavier)shirtlessly rode his bike right up to my car door as I was getting in -- and offered his "Jewels" and "Back-Door" for my PLEASURE SEEKING -- but ONLY for a PRICE!!!


He was so HOT (and in fact dripping sweat), I had to speak with him for a while to enjoy the eye-candy. I learned that he has now stayed at the Good Shepherd Center for two months, his handle is "Tracker", and in that time, HE has stayed away from Drugs, but THREE PEOPLE have drug-overdosed in Good Shepherd's bathrooms.
 


He was aware of the Good Shepherd's former reputation as Wilmington's largest distribution center of Heroin - but said he STAYED AWAY from the other residents as much as possible, and had NO COMMENT on Exec. Dir. Katrina Knight. 


And then he told me he is MAD AS HELLbecause he got a construction job at $16.00/hour, and the Good Shepherd said they would KICK HIM OUT if he did NOT QUIT -- just because it caused him to work AN HOUR LATER than their 6:00 PM Curfew!!!





REMEMBERJust last month I WON THIS ONE IN COURT -- when Katrina Knight SUED ME on behalf her shelter, trying to get the Judge to order me to STOP REPORTING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR PAST!!!



The Judge told Katrina WHERE TO GO (since it is TRUE, so she CAN'T sue me for Libel, etc.) -- LOL!!!





Jennifer McCracken


Then a WEEK LATER, a different Judge told the woman -- Jennifer McCracken -- who supplied so many with Opioids when I lived in Carolina Apartments in 2015, that she was NOT GOING TO ORDER ME never to go to Downtown Wilmington as Jenny DEMANDED. The whole of Jenny's claims were PURE FABRICATION (I had not seen that bitch in at least 1.5 years).














D.A. Ben David (on far right -- a Democrat in NAME ONLY!!!), with his co-Republicans brother D.A. Jon David (center) and North Carolina Senator Thom TillisRUNS THE NAZI/Ku Klux Klan/Christian Power Structure of Wilmington -- to the GREATER GLORY OF DONALD J. TRUMPMY KENAN FAMILY, and LUCIFER.
















.

No comments: