Tuesday, July 9, 2019

RP: Thanks to Donald Trump, Christianity Is TOTALLY TANKING (and PROGRESSIVE Christians don't care enough to save a LOVING Christianity -- so WHY SHOULD YOU???):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/thanks-to-donald-trump-christianity-is.html





OKMor(m)onism is actually nearly OPPOSITE of what Jesus taughtIt seems to be doing FINE, while all the Christian Churches are hemorrhaging members and believers.
" . . . Donald Trump has become a magnet for white evangelicalsa pairing that will hopefully become an albatross around their necks for decades to come. In the past couple of years, we’ve also seen major sex scandals in evangelical megachurches, the Southern Baptist Convention, and whatever shopping malls Roy Moore decides to visit."



About this website

FRIENDLYATHEIST.PATHEOS.COM






>>> MY MORNING SO FAR -- FIRST CONTACT WAS WITH A MUSICIAN I'VE KNOWN ON FACEBOOK FOR YEARS:
The Muse hits when you least expect it. I was hoping to go to bed early, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I started this song at 10:30 PM tonight. Finished it at 3:30 AM. It's the first completely new song I've written in a while. I like it a lot. Here it is, I hope you like it too. Rough demo, of course.




ARTLINTON.BANDCAMP.COM
from the album New Demo Tracks
Comments



About this website

CNN.COM
Trump tweets fake Ronald Reagan quote about ...Trump. CNN's Jeanne Moos reports.





And I decided that since Benefits Management and I straightened out how they are paying me rent for a roommate (who although having a four-year Religion degree from UNCW and a four-year career in the US Navy that he gets a pension from as well as Full Disability), I needed to let my family know I have some temporary additional income and that PARTIALLY, I got into this situation because my entire family (late winter of THIS YEAR), cut me off cold from income without warning, and told me they HOPED I could not buy my Heart Meds and that I was driven back homeless IN WINTER!!!

I am trying not to bring up my parents' former career as America's TOP NAZIS and their alliance with many of TODAY'S (and yesterday's) TOP REPUBLICANS and CATHOLICS, but these two blog postings about it remain VERY POPULAR (including overnight last night):






And IN FACT -- this blog was OVER 1,000 HITS FOR TODAY AT 9:00 AM!!! 

The MOST POPULAR postings have been these two:




EVERYONE seems interested in the HOT CIA Agent Kevin Maurer




And the COOL Muslim LOVER/THINKER/WRITER Melody Moezzi -- who is NOW back in Kenan Hall at UNCW to teach a year of Creative Writing:





So, ANYWAY, I was afraid that when my mother and sisters find out I'm getting rent -- no matter how temporary -- they will cut my funds from them (about the same as the low rent I'm collecting), to keep a genuinely nice guy with Schizophrenia and Dyslexia off the street and out of the humidity and heat for a couple of months (all he says he wants). 


I'll be surprised if we make it that long -- but so far we've adapted well to each other. I HAD TO ENSURE I would have the money for the Aorta Repair -- and if I can, buy a few WARDROBE PIECES so all my clothes don't look OLD AS THE HILLS, that will also make me happy.

What I did NOT tell Mom (or anyone else, either), is that an OLD ROOMMATE (actually a friend of my one-time, criminal roommate called "Shake"), has shown up. HE now on Disability for ADHD, Tension, and Anxiety, but living by staying on various friends' couches. He even would LIKE to get Benefits Management to HANDLE HIS INCOME -- because like I had to train myself to STOP DOING -- he gives too much away when he gets it, leaving himself later in a bind.

Oh, and he'd like some MANLY ATTENTIONS FROM ME (but that has NOT happened as I'm not sure it would be cool).



Here he is from three years ago. I won't name him (now, anyway), but since then he's let his CHEST-HAIR GROW OUT and teased me shirtlessly (knowing my weaknesses) -- HA!!! Here is something I wrote back then about the situation in my old apartment:




This posting details the IDEAhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/08/dont-count-yer-hot-gay-chickens-before.html


This has some SPECIFICS on Dustin Goldsmith's former troubles (that he claims he is SERIOUSLY getting behind him)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/10/dustin-goldsmith-was-arrested-this.html


And THIS posting documents how it was an OLD, FALSE SUMMONS by Dustin Goldsmith that the CRIMINAL PROSECUTOR Alexandria Palombo claimed was an ARREST WARRANT and she PISSED OFF Judge Richard Russell Davis in Court -- when I ATTEMPTED to prosecute David Alan Young:



Ms. Palombo with her husband Michael Palombo -- a VERY ROMANTIC COUPLE!!!



I'm just going to RELAX and get my operation OVER WITH -- and HOPE I am not ARRESTEDNUT-HOUSE-COMMITTED, or MURDERED between now and THEN!!! 











.

No comments: