Saturday, July 13, 2019

RP: DESPITE My 100.5 Fever (after repair of my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm -- two days ago)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/despite-my-1005-fever-after-repair-of.html



Like Wilmington Humorist, Blogger, and Playwright Celia Rivenbark -- I TOO flunked "NATIONAL CIVILITY DAY", yesterday -- and I have TONS OF REASONS FOR FLUNKING -- LOL!!!


But I am NOT going to dwell on them.
Celia Rivenbark's take on National Civility Day from two years ago. Celia -- a Wilmingtonian like me -- and I agree on nearly EVERYTHING, except that she worships the Pagan Idol Jesus Christ (as a Methodist) -- and I see Jesus as a PROPHET.



NEWSOBSERVER.COM
I’m speaking my truth and truth can be a messy, highly uncivil business.






Celia Rivenbark LIKES HER LIQUOR!!!



FIGURES!!! "U.S. Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost earlier this month criticized comments by agents who were members of a secretive Facebook group that derided immigrants and posted sexist memes. Now, The Intercept is reporting that PROVOST WAS A MEMBER OF THAT GROUP!!!"




HUFFPOST.COM
Chief Carla Provost criticized "completely inappropriate" posts from agents in the group, though she reportedly participated in the group last year.
While I know MANY ethical Catholics and ChristiansNancy Pelosi was the QUEEN OF INSIDER TRADING PROFIT and the first Congressional Laws about that were enacted after she and her husband made MILLIONS over inside trading when the Sinatra Family/BankAmerica (now Bank of America), sold off the VISA credit/debit card logo (Perhaps just "Italian Mafia", no???)

Nearly ALL older people in Congress are SLAVES to my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, NC that controls Bank of America, Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group (largest trucking company in North America mostly hauling Petroleum Productswww.theKAG.com), the Ku Klux Klan, the Episcopal Church USA, virtually ALL Republicans, and the "Clinton Democrats" (like Pelosi)

In the Bible Dictionary, my last name, Kenan, means "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- and I DEEM ALL THESE TO BE KENAN POLITICIANS -- because they SHOW IT!!!



About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
Nancy Pelosi insists on more investigations, even though she thinks Trump has committed crimes.
I had hoped to "calm myself down" in the way I express displeasure with President Trump and others of his kind -- but OVERNIGHT it is reported that Mike Pence toured migrants camps (or whatever they are currently called), and found one of two absolutely DISGUSTING (the other was nice for show), and even Sen. Ted Cruz has CONDEMNED the Governor of Tennessee for making today, July 13, 2019"Nathan Bedford Forrest Day". Forrest, a Confederate General, was also the FIRST Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan

MAYBE Republicans are finally WAKING UP to what Americans simply won't tolerate -- they WAITED TOO LONG for us to believe THEY are against these atrocities!!!

Comments











.

No comments: