Tuesday, July 16, 2019

RP: Interesting Overnight Revelations (make more and more of this world understandable):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/interesting-overnight-revelations-make.html



"Raise my arm if I'm 'SURE'???  Sure that both men and women like it!!!"



Now THAT IS WHY Chris Evans played CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!



And before a GREAT SLEEP last night, I was feeling like MICK JAGGER on a WORSER DAY:



But NOW, I feel like Mick Jagger after remembering sex with Pete Townsend!!!:











Most interesting to me is someone is searching my sister Jane's email address -- because right BEFORE I went in to the hospital someone searched "jane kenan sts philip and james exton pa". Here is my 7th grade teacher Mother Mary Austin in that church's school-yard, and including three girls in my class. On the left is Katherine "Kathy" Baugher (in Pennsylvania, the Catholic Schools were SO SUPERSTITIOUS in their Catholicism -- unlike the Louisville, KY Catholics -- who were SCIENTIFIC -- this surname in KY was properly pronounced "BAUR", but like FARM ANIMALS, Pennsylvanians pronounced it "BOG-her"), the only one whose name I remember:







>>> I JUST COMPLETED AN HOUR-LONG INTERVIEW HERE IN MY OFFICE WITH A "RESOURCES NURSE" SENT BY MY SURGEON THOMAS ESKEW, MD, AND NEW HANOVER REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER. 


I'm BEYOND SHOCKEDEVERYTHING SHE TOLD ME is about the OPPOSITE of what District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Mayor Bill Saffo, and Judges Hogston, Ray/Criner, McKee/Luther, Faison (James A. Faison III perhaps the WORST because he is also a CHRISTIAN MINISTER!!!), and Noecker have claimed (and I'm not CERTAIN that all of these Judges are OPEN CRIMINALS) -- as have EVERY AGENCY THEY EVER SENT ME TO going back at least to 2015.

They ALL CLAIMED (and the only one I remember the name of has disappeared, "North Carolina Solutions" -- that was at 2425 South 17th Street), when I tried to get their help. They -- and others -- claimed that NO GOVERNMENT AGENCY would pay for Psychological Counseling then -- or ANY TIME -- unless they prescribe and I also take HEAVY-DUTY PSYCH MEDS (nearly all of which cause irreversible Tardive Dyskinesia). 











Barbara Bush was known as THE ENFORCER, who saw that Prescott Bush's DREAMS OF A NAZI USA CAME TRUE!!! Barbara didn't care if George HW Bush sucked off under-aged boys in the White House, or pinched lots of female fannies once he went SENILE!!! 




And Barbara Bush did not CARE that George W. had boy friends (who were old enough to call men), while he and the cuckold LAURA BUSH were there.


But as EVERYONE KNOWS (especially in Wilmington, North Carolina, the BIGGEST Seaport HARD-DRUGS landing spot in the entire USA -- set up by my parents, Bill and Ruth Anne Kenan, in the 1980s and 90s and a Catholic Priest plus Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, with Pope John Paul II giving Mom her DIRECT ORDERS when my parents visited him IN PERSON IN ROME at least twice), that it is PRIMARILY a KENAN FAMILY OPERATION with cooperation of nearly EVERY CHRISTIAN CHURCH (and MOST members of those Churches don't know a THING ABOUT IT). 






ANYWAY, it appears this is UNTRUE that in North Carolina you have to be MEDICATED TOWARD OBLIVION before getting any COUNSELING SERVICES -- and I might be able to get some GOOD PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING from a NON-CHRISTIANNON-NAZI Psychologist (or Psychiatrist), after all -- paid for by Medicare!!!







Deb Baratta MUG SHOT from the summer night in 2011, that she walked across Snow's Cut Bridge to get her car after partying in Carolina Beach -- NEVER SEEING the mini-sub unloading POWDER DRUGS beneath the bridge.


New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies and CIA Agents in unmarked cars stopped her, questioned her, DRUGGED HERRAPED HER REPEATEDLY (they no doubt all being GOD-F*CKING CHRISTIANS), then booked her and DUMPED HER at the "NUT HOUSE".


I know that because I had ALREADY BEEN COMMITTED ON LIES to "THE OAKS" Mental Ward (its name then at New Hanover Regional Medical Center), and she was SCREAMING to get the men and their "Jesus-Penises" who had just RAPED HER TO LET GO OF HER -- accusing them of that in front of everyone

Deb wore short-shorts and her legs from ABOVE her shorts' bottom -- through her KNEES -- were SOLID BLACK AND BLUE.

More on how Deb was soon put on HEAVY PSYCH MEDSso that she soon forgot how she and I had platonically spent several nights together on Pleasure Island -- she even giving me $2,000.00 because of MY NEEDS -- but only remembered that we had met and that she had liked me.







My roommate -- also named Scott -- arrived home about 12:15 AM, went straight to his room, and I have NOT seen him out of it since then -- it is NOW 3:50 PMBUT when I got up for the bathroom at 7:00 his "Tissue-Paper Talismans" (part of his WICCA PRACTICE), were still on the living room floor:




But when I got up for good at 8:30, Scott had CLEANED THEM ALL UP!!!


I need to do something SPECIAL for owner Teri of Benefits Management -- as well my roommate Scott's counselor, "Joni" (who turned out to actually be "JONNI"), and Toni (who only witnessed Scott and I signing the final agreement).

Teri and then Jonni handled all the negotiating, while I reminded them of points they forgot since Roommate Scott CONSTANTLY INTERRUPTED with rants about the US CONSTITUTION and his Rights being TOTALLY VIOLATED by all the rest of us. He also claimed to be JESUS CHRIST COME BACK at one point -- and I forgot to tell them that while I was in hospital, he had pulled out his full mask through footies BATMAN COSTUME and had been dancing and praying (indoors, thank God) in that in mabsence.




So we will SEE WHAT HAPPENS -- and my Nurse (assigned to follow up with me for at least six weeks), knows (and respects) Teri Motsinger at Benefits Management VERY WELL, and is THRILLED that I love Teri too -- and that I said she can coordinate with Teri as well!!!





Will Miss District Attorney and Elder at First Presbyterian Benjamin R. David and his REPUBLICAN WIFE Stephanie (Lamar Alexander's and Mitt Romney's TOP Fundraiser and Strategist for years until very recently) -- who allows Ben to SUCK DICKS OF MEN (despite the marriage and three children) -- get away with LEADING ALL THE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY in Wilmington, NC???



Stephanie David on right -- from 2011 when I FIRST MET HER (before she got so old-looking and FAT!!!)



That time before I met him in 2011, that D.A. Ben David brought his son, "FITZ" (currently 12 and a soccer player), to a Democratic Party Meeting to "PROVE" he is STRAIGHT after rumors of his GAY LIFE BEGAN CIRCULATING in Wilmington -- HA!!!













.

No comments: