Thursday, July 4, 2019

RP: LINKED-IN Wants to Pair Me with Mr. Kevin Maurer of CIA and Osama Bin Laden's MURDER-Reporting Fame!!! / Testing Facebook Claims about Beards (in downtown Wilmington, NC):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/linked-in-wants-to-pair-me-with-miss.html








Some people are MAD AS HELL at Christian/NAZI Facebook (that helped put Donald Trump into power in cooperation with Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family).






>>> BEFORE GOING DOWNTOWN FOR THREE HOURS, I SAW THAT MEME (above), ABOUT BEARDS -- AND I PROPOSITIONED AT LEAST A DOZEN HOT GUYS WITH BEARDS (all at least thirty years younger than me -- so 38 years old was the oldest).


Partly, I did this because my old SUPER-CRUSH on Kevin Maurer came BACK -- due to LINKED-IN recommending I LINK to Kevin there (which I have attempted several times in the past, but Kevin "dismisses" my requests -- but does NOT block me).



This, the most RECENT photo of Kevin Maurer on the internet -- shows he is BACK TO HIS BEARD -- which means he is INVITING YOU AND INVITING ME!!!


And GOD KNOWS: We could do a HELL OF A LOT WORSE!!!



Now THIS was Kevin Maurer when he HEADED City Desk at the Wilmington Star News, he engaged me in a few interviews by phone shortly after I had fled from Wilmington back to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. At that time, Kevin claimed he had heard of my plight in Wilmington and how D.A. Ben David and local Judges had TOTALLY SCREWED ME, and was going to at least write a "Sunday front page piece" on me and my plight -- and maybe even a book. 


I knew nothing of Kevin's career -- and since he worked for the Star News, assumed he was a poor journalist -- EVERYONE in Wilmington claims the Star News carries NOTHING of much importance, and COVERS for the local Drug Mafia. 



Kevin Maurer at his "City Desk" with assistant Shelby. How could I NOT have a crush on the handsome, bearded, young lad (and other photos show he has COPIOUS CHEST HAIR!!!)???


But then Kevin's new book on the assassination of Osama Bin Laden (ordered by Barack Obama -- a blackmailed FAGGOT -- so that Osama, who could have easily been captured alive, was ASSASSINATED instead -- so he could not testify how he had PLANNED 9/11 with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the Saudi Royal Family), was announced to the Press that it would soon be released, and Kevin TOTALLY DROPPED ME.


He had ONLY been questioning me for the CIA so that they knew how much I knew about their operations.









Now at that time, the Wilmington Star News was CONTROLLED by Bill and Hillary Clinton's BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNERCarlos "Slim" Salim Helu -- an Arab-Mexican, who made it to the WEALTHIEST MAN ON EARTH while Hillary headed the State Department, but fell FAR LOWER since Hillary left the State Department -- LOL!!! 



Carlos Slim owns nearly ALL COMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE in Mexico.


Now this control of Wilmington, NC's newspaper was via the New York Times owning the Wilmington paper -- and Carlos Slim owned 20% of the NYTimes stock -- but MOST OF ITS DEBT!!!



Astute Readers will recall that during the Great Recession, the STAFF at New York's top paper were IN REVOLT over Carlos Slim RESTRICTING what they could report. At the 2012 Azalea Festival, a representative of the NYTimes found me and told me they wanted me to know that they had BOUGHT OFF Carlos Slim -- but it would take a month for the check to clear and all legal matters completed -- BEFORE they would announce it as news.

And then they sold off the Wilmington Star News -- which after a series of sales of news companies is owned by HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING-PROTECTING GateHouse Media, today.

Through all this time, the Wilmington paper has been LED by one of the BIGGEST CRIMINALS in Journalism -- and a TOTAL CHRISTIAN C*NT, Pam Sander (who just got ANOTHER PROMOTION by GateHouse about a week ago):





Pam Sander -- the PERFECT COLLISION of Bauhaus Design and PEPTO-BISMOL!!!



Even Jesus and the Buddha had something to say about THIS!!!


In looking into WHY LINKED-IN recommended I link to Kevin Maurer today, I discovered that Kevin's BIGGEST FAN (and vice versa), there is Charles Smith -- manager of Ibiza Gay Night Club here in Wilmington -- and they WORKED TOGETHER in the past in LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!


Charles Smith with his young husband Ralphie Guappone.






>>> OK, NONE OF THIS IS GONNA MAKE KEVIN MAURER GAY -- and I know he has a wife and three children -- but judging how EXCITED I got about a dozen hot young guys (mostly with beards), today -- and ONLY half of them seemed INCLINED to Bisexuality (whether practicing it or not), so Kevin and I need to GO OUT FOR A COUPLE OF ALCOHOLIC DRINKS (and maybe some herb as well).


It is what WRITERS DO!!!


Kevin and I have BOTH had EXTREME ADVENTURES IN LIFE -- more so than nearly EVERYONE ELSE in Wilmington -- and we should share them -- especially since NO ONE HAS KILLED EITHER ONE OF US!!!




Luis Melgoza was MURDERED by a Mexican Patriot Doctor during a minor operation -- PRAISE JESUS!!!


Luis had been Head Counsel for the PRI Party of Mexico -- until he lost his Lawyer's Licence -- and worked for the CIA (I found the home of his PV Geeks computer repair, part of his Lumel parent company, was HQ-ed in a small bungalow a short distance from CIA HEADQUARTERS in Virginia, USA!!!).

In 2010Luis's business partner:




Salvador Fuentes in 2015


Claimed to be my FOURTH KENAN COUSIN -- and his mother had been sent by 60 MINUTES and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (who HAS had a 60 MINUTES piece done on him when he EXHUMED Mary Lily Kenan's body for ANOTHER autopsy in 1989, Mary Lily having died in 1917, and whose results Tom refused to divulge).


I actually FELL FOR THAT -- and they were only CIA OPERATIVES. They filmed 45 minutes of interviewing me in High Definition -- and claimed that CBS would air AT LEAST TWO SEGMENTS of 60 MINUTES on my story.






Well, EVERYONE (+/-) loves penises -- and Wilmington's CHRISTIANS need to GET OVER THEIR BULL SHIT!!!


But even if Kevin and I remain PLATONIC (like I expect) -- we both know Frank Amoroso -- who self-publishes his own books, and is in my Wilmington Senior Men's Club -- so I expect I can get him to introduce Kevin and me.




















.

No comments: