Friday, July 19, 2019

RP: Mafia Thug Mayor Bill Saffo Is REALLY "Vassilios Avgerinos Saffo", and His GIANT GATED MAFIA COMPOUND Is Exposed!!! / Michael Faulkner FINKED OUT of His Well-Organized Plan to Run for Mayor / TONS of People Find This Blog by Searching "Devon Michael Scott" (but WECT - NBC TV-6 -- RUN by White Supremacists -- MISSPELLS "Devon" to help the SAFFO DRUG MAFIA!!!)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/07/mafia-thug-mayor-bill-saffo-is-really.html



Bill Saffo -- DRUNK AS A SKUNK -- after winning two years ago.



Devon M. Scott has developed several REAL COMPANIES that did NOT rely on Mafia Land Deals to succeed -- ALL that Bill Saffo's Family does is MAFIA DEALS!!!



Michael Faulkner probably emanates the best manly aromas of the three of them (he's the ONLY one of them with a shirtless -- and arm-pit-centric -- LINKED-IN photo), and he must have spent COUNTLESS HOURS constructing his campaign for Mayor website that is MORE COMPLETE than some for Presidential Candidates.


Looks like nothin' but a PIPE DREAM, now!!!









Mayor Bill Saffo lives in this GATED COMMUNITY (the gate is right in front of his house), at 3705 A Reston Ct. -- and others live in this compound of A - D, I presume Bill's A is front left.





When Renee Saffo had to get a RESTRAINING ORDER against Bill when she divorced him over his LOVE OF YOUNG GUYS, she must have CLEANED OUT MOST OF HIS CASH -- LOL!!!



He bought it in 2015 for only $220,300.00 -- a lot LESS than it should have sold for then -- but then WHO CARES???



Mafia Don A.V. ("Doky" or "Dorky") Saffo and his MAFIA QUEEN, Despina, on their marriage, and just last year.


I suppose Bill actually being "Vassilios Avgerinos Saffo" has his DAD'S NAME -- REVERSED!!! 



The only OTHER "Vassilios" I've ever known, was Vassilis Voglis (as he spelled it), here in 1981 at Thanksgiving --  seen with his hand on Mark Beard (his clandestine lover whom he put through Art School)Mark Beard (http://www.artnet.com/artists/mark-beard/ as well as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Beard_(artist)), was Georg Osterman's (of Manhattan's Ridiculous Theatre) OFFICIAL LOVER -- Georg in plaid shirt. 


That is me towering behind Vassilis, cult actress Black-Eyed Susan in red top (I last saw B-E Susan December 2012 at Mark Beard's Christmas Party -- that I used old Air Miles to attend from Puerto Vallarta), Tennessee's life-long friend Jane Smith is next to Susan, and then TennesseeI don't remember who the rest were -- but here is the story of THAT DAY:






Mark Beard in 2013 with one of his sculptures.


And just in case the "Vassilios Saffos" are getting TOO BIG in the BRITCHES, Vassilis Voglis had inherited the estate of his long-time male lover who died of cancer a few years before that -- and HE had been the only child of a President of the New York Stock Exchange. Also, Vassilis Voglis was a known and collected painter on his own right -- here is an example:



Not so much to my OWN taste.



And LOOK!!! At top, Kiki Smith is Jane and Tony Smith's daughter -- in this communication from the High Museum of Art of Atlanta -- and BOTTOM is their Docent retired Army Colonel Dorothy "Dottie" Newman (Secretary of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer), who got me to most of FIVE YEARS of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- and my PARENTS (with sisters Jane and Julie), and employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (who distributes all the HARD-DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- from Maine to Florida but mostly in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC -- where my parents set it up and the wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill run it today).



Bill Saffo had this Time-Warner cherry-picker truck knock me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall/County Courthouse on February 13, 2017 -- after I warned Mayor Saffo I was walking to his office to DEMAND the FULL Police Report on the Death of Evan Fish -- which I STILL have not been able to get.





This report includes how Evan's high school friends then in the US ARMY, had joined with the NAZI SS STORM TROOPERS and were planning the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA even then:




City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (who when I met him later in 2017, told me he HOPES I get a DOG and it is RUN OVER BY A CAR!!!), with his LIVE-IN BITCH, Dawn GrantsSecretary to Mayor Saffo and all of City Council.



Lawyer Bruce Mason with his wife/partner Amanda Mason (a recognized SUPERCUNT of North Carolina).




Bruce represented me against Time/Warner Cable -- until he told me that he (a Republican, White Supremacist Christian), like ALL REPUBLICANS is enslaved to Thomas S. Kenan III and his WHITE BITCH step-mother Betty (Price) Kenan.

Then Bruce FIRED ME, my family REFUSED TO SPEAK TO ME, Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC who had sent me over $70,000.00 over 5.5 years DROPPED ME and LAUGHED AT ME -- saying he coordinated with my sister Jane Ann Kenan and brother Michael William Kenan to MAXIMIZE MY PAIN.

So I had to accept $2,500.00 when all said I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 (but lawyer Brian M. Williams of my Kenan Cousin Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher's TOTALLY WHITE LAW FIRM in Raleigh -- of 27 lawyers then -- REFUSED to even LOOK at all the scans of damaged valves in the arteries and veins of my legs).


Bonnie Weyher receives ANOTHER AWARD from the Ku Klux Klan North Carolina Courts establishment!!!


I will HOUND all of these people until the DAY I or they DIE -- if they do NOT COMPENSATE ME for stealing everything I live for. Read further back in this blog if you don't know what I mean. 



It is time to call a spade a SPADE -- and I've appointed myself "ACE"!!!







.

No comments: