Saturday, December 7, 2019

RP: Catholic Churches Are Hurting and CLOSING in Cincinnati, Where I Found the FIRST HOUSE My Parents Ever Bought / Mitchstein Bosanna (corrected), Has THINGS for Wilmingtonians, North Carolinians, and United Statians to KNOW (presented before I verified them):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/catholic-churches-are-hurting-and.html





The road to this house at 4727 Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, OH where I lived 1953 - 1957, is actually just a DRIVEWAY. The house to the left, was then owned by Roy Rogers's first cousin, and he and Dale Evans often visited and dressed in costume to entertain the neighborhood kids.



Dale and Roy


This house is ALSO where my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, ran a Kindergarten when I was five -- because neither the Public nor the Catholic schools then had them!!!


>>> CORRESPONDENCE OF THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS with Kathleen Paolello Schmitt of "Old Photos of Cincinnati" closed group:


Scott:

I don't know if you will get this, but I replied to you at length about our house on Ebenezer Road next door to Roy Rogers' cousin. The ADMIN appears to have ERASED THE WHOLE THREAD -- and recently kicked me off because I oppose Donald Trump. You can contact me at scottdkenan@aol.com or via comment to my Political Blog that's gotten over 1.6 million hits so for: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com

THU 10:16 PM

Kathleen:

Yes I did and I responded back in great length. Sorry to hear that ADMIN found it necessary to delete the thread. I explained that Ebenezer had two hill locations that could have applied and I live about one mile from both, one to the south and one to the north. The one south intersects with Muddy Creek Road and is very windy, often referred to as the hairpins (2). The one to the north has one sharp turn and ends at Wesselman Road. I went on to describe a few encounters with celebs I have had the good fortune to bump into over the years, but really can't say that I was memorable to them. LOL!


You can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read messages.

THU 11:33 PM

Scott:

Great that you got that and I know EXACTLY what it is like to have put your heart into writing a long story and then it disappears, and if only there were a copy you could pull up. Anyway, I'll have to look again on Google Maps -- it's been at least six or more years since I tried. I'll have to write more later -- but it's too late tonight.

11:52 AM

Scott

I might have found it: 4727 Ebenezer Road.

3:32 PM

Kathleen:

Not far from a big hill.

4:40 PM

Scott:

I spoke to 96-years-old Mom today, but she had company and could not look the address up (her mind is good and she still drives to church and bridge club where she complains that the 40-year-olds can't keep up with her), but will later. 

Mom was Head Nurse at Good Samaritan Hospital until too pregnant with me, and before that ran Procter & Gamble's Chemistry Labs, at the time they got Dr. Mengele's records of experiments on Jews in Concentration Camps, and Mom specialized in developing NAZI Mind Control for the CIA and Catholic Popes (became Project MK ULTRA)

She from Brookville, IN, her brothers were NOT ALLOWED to fight in Europe because of the Meyer Family's known NAZI sympathies, and the Klan burned a cross in their yard because my grandfather won as a Democrat Franklin County Clerk, but was Catholic, so Grandpa CONCEDED

That same year, her "retarded", NOT-hygienic uncle forced her repeatedly to give him oral sex -- Mom at age six -- and she was TOO AFRAID to tell anyone until 1986

Mom did NOT take well to my being gay -- and actually worked with a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi to KILL her brother, who had been official dentist to Notre Dame's football teams when Coach Lou Holtz was coach there (he and wife Beth were my parents' closest friends and our neighbors in Columbus, OH 1968 - 69 and Mom's top ally in moving the Republican Party to NAZISM)

Mom had them give her brother double strength Lithium Carbonate -- and I have her handwritten notes that that is GUARANTEED to produce diabetes, which Bob very painfully died of. He had allowed my cousin to marry a JEW -- and was actually gay (which Bob admitted to me twice)




Mom had me committed on false claims and put on Lithium Carbonate in 1978 - 2009 -- a drug illegal to give for more than a month in nearly every country in the world that is NOT NAZI -- because it is used at NORMAL dose as "chemical lobotomy" -- I had the highest college board scores in my class, so I still was plenty smart, but didn't CARE about the crimes I'd witnessed my parents committing

Later, she tried to have me killed many times, and successfully had me convicted of crimes and jailed and committed to nut-houses, but FINALLY got those convictions overturned and NO ONE tries to commit me any more

All this while our family was considered and appeared to be an IDEAL Catholic Family. A year ago, I got Mom to STOP trying to get others to kill me, etc., and we get along as long as I don't bring much of the past up -- HA!!! 


Anyway, I was THRILLED today, to see that some Catholic Church northeast of Cincy claims it is healthybut Catholic Churches in Cincinnati otherwise are hurting and many have closed


THANK GOD!!! 


Although I've known some GOOD Christians, most are DEVILS in my experience. If interested, you can read more of my story, the Kenan side founded UNC Chapel Hill in 1789, and has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, and are Klansmen and put Trump into power. 


Kenans LOVE Vladimir Putin!!! 


And I'm working with Colin Powell, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' and other patriots to put them into PRISON or at least out of power: 




So THAT is what came out of a little two-bedroom bungalow on Ebenezer Road -- HA!!!
Christians will be RAGING IN VIOLENCE when this becomes common knowledge!!!

About this website

CNN.COM
For the first time, Muhammad is one of the top 10 most popular baby names for boys in the United States, according to data from the parenting website BabyCenter.
AGREE that William Barber II is the "Moral Compass" of America -- DESPITE his being the MOST GLUTTONOUS PREACHER I've ever seen (a TOP Christian Sin) -- and a Christian AT ALL, since the New Testament was used by White Christians including my Kenan Family that had over 900 African slaves at ONE TIME to KEEP Slaves in slavery!!! 


HATE, HATE, HATE is the message of the bible -- with LOVE, LOVE, LOVE also. Most BIPOLAR BOOK ever written and it should be BURNED and removed from the Earth!!!


2,131 Views
William J. Barber, II
4 hrs
We need a full debate to address the issues impacting 140 million poor & low income Americans. When we address the issues impacting ppl who’ve been rejected, we can expand the electorate & revive democracy.



>>> IN A SERIES OF MANY EMAILS, THIS IS WHAT "MITCH" (as he is addressed), HAS REPORTED TO ME (in chronological order of report):


Scott,

Long time -- not talk. Living in UK now. I'm your unpaid intern -- Mitch!

Love the blog.


1.  

Kimberly Overton-Spahos is former prostitute that specialized in serving the military at Fort Bragg. Everyone knows this as being true and correct under penalty of perjury.


She got busted and went into a secret diversion program for first-time offenders and eventually became an attorney who specializes in sex crimes -- and now even special prosecutor.  It's all part of a secret program by the Attorney General -- they want whores to become sex crime attorneys. They need the inside perspective -- of someone who has been anally destroyed (as in the case herein)

She used to get spit roasted by the Clerk of Court in Cumberland County and the DA back in the 90s -- but her main clients were 82nd airborne and Green Berets -- near Fort Bragg. She's come a long way since the 90s -- her decade as a dominatrix.  

Her specialty in S & M  -- likes to be in harnesses -- does buttake too. That's why they got her to work sex crimes -- she's got all the inside info.  

Micth (sic)


Well, I found more info and it APPEARS her husband, Charles A. "Chuck" Spahos, came to work WITH HER in the same agency, after working for years in Georgia -- usually NEVER ALLOWED under Ethics Rules:





Chuck Spahos • Financial Crimes Resource Prosecutor


The White Collar Crime Resource Prosecutor (WCCRP) is responsible for the development and implementation of the Financial Crimes Program. In addition to handling financial crimes, the WCCRP develops and implements training for prosecutors, law enforcement and other allied professionals in the identification, investigation and prosecution of financial crimes. The WCCRP also provides technical assistance and other resources to assist with the challenges they encounter when handling a complex financial crime cases.




Kimberly Overton • Chief Resource Prosecutor


This position is responsible for addressing the training needs of prosecutors,support staff and law enforcement. Kimberly's responsibilities include identification of training topics, curriculum development and implementation. She provides technical assistance to prosecutors and law enforcement and assists the Resource Prosecutors in program development. Additionally, she assists the Director of the Conference of District Attorney's with Conference activities, projects and programs and at her requests researches legislation.





BOTH are from herehttp://www.ncdistrictattorney.org/staff.html


Celia (Rivenbark), is a hick writer. I hate her. We had a fight. (I had a fight with her Methodist NONSENSE, too!!! ~ Scott)

I like Mo Yan who writes with hallucinatory realism, merging folk tales, history and the contemporary fuck or be fucked storylines. 

A friend of mine saw DA Ben David (or his doppelgänger) unloading the submarine for the castle under Snows Cut Bridge -- they now do it north of Bald Head Island -- very deserted -- he uses a float to swim out to the sub and gets the drugs off. 


(Probably NOT Ben David PERSONALLY -- LOL!!!)


Really sick they control law enforcement.

But it's really me -- I often make misspellings as I have a secure stream to Geneva -- very slow typing and very annoying as its got French auto-correct

MY NAME IS MITCHSTEIN BOSANNA -- one s and two n -- Jewish / Italian . 

I don't like to be tracked and don't use anything that's not located in Switzerland -- proton mail servers are the most secure. 

So no more Facebook/ hate those fuckers, 

THEY ARE ALL AFTER ME -- that's why aol doesn't work. 

Must go to Iceland -- they have free Internet. 

Living in the Lake District -- ever been here? 


>>> AND THEN THIS:


Scott, 

I’ll admit I’m under deep cover. 

You know all about the corruption and I surprised your still alive.

As Sojourner Truth said, “The truth will set you free.” Yet that’s not true as you get arrested for speaking truth. Hence I’ve been on the run for many years. 

You tell the truth. You’re a seer with deep insights into the human condition.

As far as to my lovers, I’ve taken a Polish woman. She’s very slender and pretty. We make love every evening. Perhaps I shall marry her. She works as a domestic servant in the country homes — Lake District is very fashionable.

I want to get the truth out about Kimberly. People need to know her back-story. 

With all affection,

Mitch

PS Oliver Carter 111 is very good looking. That’s a bad picture of him. He’s actually the one hundredth and eleventh iteration! 



This is the ONLY image of Oliver Carter I can find that is CLEAR -- but he IS far more HANDSOME!!!


My Reply:



On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 20:02, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

LOL!!! Thanks for this and keep me for when your Polish woman goes on the rag -- I assume she's more your age and still fertile. Did you FORGET how Gloria Steinem (the Jewess I looked JUST LIKE when I dressed as "The Amazon Adulteress" at Key West's Fantasy Fest in 1981)IMPROVED on the Bible???





Yes, Oliver Carter is FAR PRETTIER and GAYER-LOOKING than that awful photo on his website.

I must admit it -- I can smell you from here: Your pits are MORE MANLY SMELLING than any other I can think of!!!




I've gotten my next blog posting half-written and will have it off for your possible approval fairly soon . . . 

Your Pal,

Scott











.

No comments: