Wednesday, December 11, 2019

RP: The RETURN of Sir Justin(e) LaNasa and Brandon Kennedy / Deb Butler (as always), to Run UNOPPOSED for NC State Representative / Kenan-Founded & Kenan-Controlled University of North Carolina Is Caught Being TOTAL CHRISTIAN/NAZI/KU KLUX KLAN TRASH!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-return-of-sir-justine-lanasa-and.html





Well, my bottom is OUT OF COMMISSION for now, but is more like the one on the right!!!


Republican Justin LaNasa running for District 20 seat [Free read]


By Port City Daily staff -December 10, 2019


Republican Justin LaNasa is running for Representative in District 20. (Port City Daily photo / New Hanover County Board of Election). FORTUNATELY, my District is #18.





Justin LaNasa during his 2011 campaign.


I first met Justin LaNasa (and my fingers want to make him "Justine" -- but I have no reason to think he acts "girlie" or "gay"), in 2011 at the entrance to the downtown Library where he was planting a campaign sign for his run as a Republican for Mayor that was at least three feet across and ILLEGAL to post there, unlike everyone else's campaign signs (normal curb size), also there.

I asked Justin WHY he was planting an over-sized illegal sign, and he said, "To get publicity -- it will take them longer than to the election to force me to remove it!!!"


Justin PROVED he has NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW -- just like today's Republicans and other Donald Trump supporters.


Since then, Justin LaNasa also failed in a run for NC State Senator as a Republican, and HARBORED rogue New Hanover County Commissioner Republican Brian Berger, who was arrested eventually on major charges while surrounded by Justin LaNasa's HUGE cache of weapons, in Justin's mountain cabin in western North Carolina.



"Numerous weapons were found including air guns, rifles with high capacity ammunition drums, pistols, various knives, including a switch blade and a sword, a crossbow and even a 37mm launcher."





"Sir" Justin LaNasa (as he styles himself today), prides himself as a Weapons Designer and Seller:






And it was Justin Lanasa's crew of tattooed drug addicts who in 2011 hung out in his Hard-Wire Tattoo on Front Street, who chased me all around downtown claiming falsely that I had MOLESTED THEIR YOUNG SONS!!!

That was when Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo took over my defense of several False Charges by D.A. Benjamin R. David (eventually forcing him to VOID all the convictions and DROP all the remaining charges, all of which were false). Jen had to hide me in a "Dry-Out" tank -- just to get off the streets and away from these DEVOUT REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS!!!

Years later, Democratic Representative Deb Butler admitted to me several times that she does a lot of Hard-Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy (this in 2018) -- and Jonathan had been spreading around my neighborhood (he then was Property Manager for Landlady Gold Walker of my apartment building -- but since quit), that I am a Child Molester, that I NEVER EVEN KNEW Tennessee Williams, and that he could work with D.A. Ben David and steal copyright to any NEW books I write -- just like Ben David with Fox News Chicago Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper and Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland did in June 2013.







Ben David has since told me SEVERAL TIMES he would get that LIBEL CONVICTION in Chicago overturned, but he has NOT DONE SO!!!

And now I see that Justin probably has LITTLE CHANCE of winning -- Ted Davis, the Republican Incumbent and Adam Ericson is also running as a Dem.

Deb Butler came to her office when Gov. Roy Cooper raised Democrat Susi Hamilton from NC Rep. to his Cabinet -- and appointed Deb Butler to her seat. Two years later (2018), Deb's Republican Opponent CLOSED HIS FUNDRAISING in the spring -- LONG before the election, so effectively BOWED OUT while technically remaining in the race. And SO FAR, it appears NO ONE is challenging "Druggy Deb Butler" -- whose wife, Anni Parra, died of a Drug Overdose December 28, 2018:






Thinking it would be FUN if I could get Mitch Bosanna, who had in 2011 or early 2012 sent me the complete lists of both Bill Saffo's and Justin LaNasa's Mayoral Campaign Cash Contributors, to re-send LaNasa's so I could WRITE THEM ALL about what a TRUE TURD and GENUINE ANARCHIST Justin is. It went like this:


>>> Re: Do you still have files of all the Campaign Contributors' email addresses for Justin LaNasa and Bill Saffo's mayoral run in 2011??? 



Scott, Truth Teller:

I do not have any of the information -- I no longer keep any documents in the USA for the very reasons you cite -- I only use Swiss or Icelandic accounts.

Justin LaNasa is a fruitcake. Don't worry about him. He's just a pretend candidate -- the lesbian extraordinaire shall win (again).  

What do you think of Deb Butler & Julia Boseman coupling -- double headed snake dildo with S&M nipple pinchers? 

Hot or Not? 

-Mitch


My Reply:


HA-HA-HA!!!

I doubted you would save those files, but your smartassiness just makes me want to worship certain of your body parts!!! 

Justin(e) is a COMPLETE DISASTER, and I've already blogged about much of that and just got back from running an errand. Justin has no chance -- short of the other candidates dying before the election. I actually offered him a blow job in person on the street when I ran into him in 2015 -- and he LOVED it (kidding about it -- I figured he wouldn't go for it, and learned he had taken a wife, and she had forced him to put all his weird shit into what he opened as "The Museum of the Bizarre" -- just off downtown, and which he showed me all around for FREE that day -- LOL!!!).

Butler and Boseman would be an EXPLOSIVE combination. Boseman's wife is gorgeous and very nice. I never met Butler's dead babydoll, but she was by all accounts quite sweet.

Last night while I was fantasizing about your no-doubt DELIGHTFUL wanker -- about 7:00 PM (pitch dark) -- I answered a knock at the door, and it was Brandon Scott Kennedy, who had run off a giant homeless guy at a Checkers burgers nearby who had threatened me last April -- and then I learned HE was homeless. Well, he stayed here about a week, and it became obvious that he could NEVER afford to pay rent due to some legal obligations, and he moved out and I forgot about him. 

Last night, he showed up here from out of town, and had another person near here who could put him up for one night, tonight, but stopped by here to say hello -- since the guy was not then home.

Well, it's going to get bitter cold tonight, and I told him he can stay here for a night -- he's out looking for a job. This morning, I googled him, and in 2015 at age 19, he was charged with sexual weirdness with a 13-year-old girl. 


Don't know what happened over that, but know he has a child about the right age

Anyway, if he shows up this evening, I might just have to proposition him. Had he been found guilty back then, he'd still be in prison.

Back to the blog!!!

Scott
No photo description available.
Progress North Carolina Action
8 hrs
The UNC BOG gave $2.5 million to a neo-Confederate revisionist history group -- a sum that rivals its endowment to UNC’s history department.
When my Kenan Family -- that paid disgraced former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby to fight the hardest on the Board to KEEP Silent Sam on campus -- and there is NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRAT on the Board and they all claim to be CHRISTIANS -- you KNOW you are in NAZI/Ku Klux Klan TERRITORY!!! 

My Kenan parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA, and we had SWASTIKAS on our dinner plates growing up and daily beatings for no reason

Sen. Jesse Helms, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, were among my parents' friends. Mom got many orders direct from Pope John-Paul II when she visited him in Rome, but the Press and Politicians won't report the WHOLE TRUTH -- because JESUS FORGIVES ALL CHRISTIANS WHO KISS HIS BUTT IN PRAYER

And that is how the Kenans are TOPS in destroying Democracy in the Name of Jesus Christ. I had over 1,000 hits of my blog yesterday from the USA, Ukraine, and Russia -- EACH -- because of postings like this one below in comments:
“In our view, the Sons of Confederate Veterans has perpetrated a fraud upon the court,” said Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. 

“They have made false representations to the court about their standing, about their ownership interest in the monument. It is clear this settlement agreement was one negotiated before the filing of the suit and a letter from SCV’s leader makes it clear they knew they lacked standing and had no jurisdiction to present this matter to the court.”
"Wilmington's Lie" appears to be the first book on the 1898 white supremacist coup in North Carolina by a national, non-academic publisher.


We only invaded Afghanistan because the Taliban controlled it in 2001, and STOPPED the flow of Heroin to the Bush/Cheney/Kenan/Clinton Families' CIA Drug Trafficking!!! 

See graphic in comments that shows that Heroin has INCREASED SUBSTANTIALLY under Trump/Kenan Family control!!!
Comments


Sect. of State John Kerry brought it DOWN from Hillary Clinton's RECORD HIGHS -- then Trump BEAT THE CLINTONS!!!
Meanwhile, a simple wedding at my Kenan Family's The Breakers Palm Beach!!!

Image may contain: one or more people, plant and indoor
The Breakers Palm Beach
Daydreaming about this absolutely stunning aisle. Who's saying "I Do" this month? {Photo by Christian Oth Studio}









Kenan-Family Fully-Owned The Breakers Palm Beachhttps://www.thebreakers.com/

.

No comments: