Tuesday, December 24, 2019

RP: On the Very CUSP of Christmas:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/on-very-cusp-of-christmas.html



Christmas Tree in Paris, France sent Christmas Eve by Jimmy Richardson -- who is flying home with his husband to Atlanta, on Christmas Day.


I spent Christmas Eve walking around downtown Wilmington, speaking with shopkeepers and other people I know, and spoke with MANY homeless guys -- including one I had no idea was still around, but we both stayed in Mercy House homeless shelter at the same time in 2011 -- who is straight, but his camp got WET yesterday in the rain, so I am now going to pick him up so he can have a dry Christmas Eve making a camp tonight on my extra-bedroom floor.

It was GREAT to see what GOOD MOODS everyone was in today!!!

And that is IT for blogging today!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS (or whatever you celebrate), EVERYONE!!!
And I was there and had to tear off the Marker's cover -- and I LET ALL KNOW how my Kenan Family had actually LED the 1898 Insurrection/Coup d'Etat!!!




.

No comments: