Saturday, December 14, 2019

RP: My Letter Sent Secured Server and Email to Sheriff Jody Greene of Columbus County, North Carolina Regarding the FUGITIVE Brandon Scott Kennedy Is VERY COMPLICATED!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-letter-sent-secured-server-and-email.html



Sheriff Jody Greene of Columbus County, North Carolina



Brandon Scott Kennedy's MUG SHOT from 2015



>>> I RECEIVED THE "RECEIVED RECEIPT" FROM THE COLUMBUS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, AND ONLY "cbatten@columbusco.org" (from the Sheriff's Facebook Page), returned it UNDELIVERABLE!!!:


>>> ADDED LATER: "info@columbussheriff.com" rejected BOTH emails I sent to them -- they DON'T CHECK EMAILS -- as it was because their mailbox is OVER FULL!!!


NICE JOBSheriff Jody Greene -- LOL!!!



>>> I had to send this to the Columbus County Democrats via Facebook Message since they list no website or email address!!! -- and will send it to my List of 100 Political Contacts, momentarily!!!:

To info info@columbussheriff.com, cbatten cbatten@columbusco.org

Cc breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, info info@JoshStein.org, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Columbus County Sheriff S. Jody Greene
805 Washington Street
Whiteville, NC

December 14, 2019

Dear Sheriff Greene,

My name is Scott David Kenan – an impoverished distant cousin of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, whom I know and whose old long-term boyfriend Curtis “Robbie” Anderson I used to date in 1985. I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and knew all of JFK’s sisters and their husbands (but more Jackie Kennedy Onassis), as well as President Reagan whom I got to know when he and Nancy invited me to a White House party in late 1981. I LOVED Ronald Reagan, but never voted for him because he was a puppet of GHW Bush who ran, and his family STILL RUNS, White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking with too many Christian Churches and corrupted elements in the CIA.

My own parents, William Scott Kenan (born in Burgaw – and deceased since Easter Sunday 2014), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (now 96 and living in Raleigh), set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA – both places with help of Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew in Atlanta in the early 1990s), Mom got her orders directly from Pope John-Paul II when visiting him in person in Rome. You might have noticed how MOST of the Criminals in the Republican Party are Roman Catholics – Newt Gingrich even converted to be on-board with the NAZIFICATION of the USA.

The Republican Party PURGED itself of Jews in the US Congress a few years ago, but I hear one has come back. I know you are a Republican, and trust you are HONEST. I am a registered Democrat but NOT a Party Partisan.

I had a conversation two days ago with a fugitive from the Law in your county, and I know how you can find him. He is someone I knew briefly last April and gave shelter to for a few days simply because he was homeless (which I had been most of 2010 – 2012) – and then he came back looking for temporary shelter three days ago. I took him in, and in the course of the evening, he told me these things, that I assume I would need to repeat in court under Oath -- should you bring him to trial (from his telling, no one knows he committed these crimes -- he was wearing a hoodie and a face-mask – he is and was then 5’ 6”, white, and 125 lbs.) – except anyone like me whom he told), so there is not much point to my hiding.

His camp is only a few hundred feet from my apartment in Wilmington, but should be easy to find – he verified where I guessed it is: there is a major path from the old Trolley Trail walking trail (River to the Sea Bikeway), going away from the small business park across Wrightsville Avenue from The Creek Apartments that goes through to a large athletic field behind First Christian Church at Mimosa Place and Oleander Drive. I once walked through there and counted five homeless camps with tents (and Brandon said he pitched a tent there again two days ago).

You can find his Mug Shot, Brandon Scott Kennedy, from 2015, when at the age of 19 he had statutory rape with a 15-year-old girl. Apparently, he was in a Mental Hospital for Criminals, and then got out with nine-months of Probation (which he has served), and he was NOT designated as someone who has to register as a sex-criminal.

Brandon told me that within the last year, he first had been observing properties for potential burglaries in and near Delco, NC, and it sounded like this one was out of the town. He broke into the house and found lots of expensive jewelry, but had come for the expensive tools in an out building, which he stole and fenced in South Carolina. Half a year later (late spring or early summer 2019), he went back for the jewelry, and a male drove in the drive, he RAN, but the guy “shot at me many times through his windshield”, hit him in HIS left side abdomen, but screaming in pain, he continued to run, and got away with the goods and fenced them, too.

Brandon told me that a family member of his pulled out the bullet and cleaned the wound (which he showed me), and it no longer pains him.

Currently, he has no money or income, but he was scheduled for an employment interview at the Chipotle in MayFaire on the far side of Wilmington yesterday (Friday 12/13), morning, I drove him and picked him up. He is to begin working up to 39 hours/week there, evenings, beginning this Monday 12/16/2019, at 5:00 or 6:00 PM. He said he has to keep his camp way over here – because there is no place there to pitch his camp, so I gave him a twenty-dollar bill to celebrate the new job – and pay for bus fare to work (he will have to walk all the way back at night – long walks are no problem for him).

He DID tell me that if someone who gave him a hard time in the sex-offense trial shows up (she’s living in a state south of here), he will “really mess her up”, so I assume he is dangerous but I know of no weapons he has except a switchblade that I have seen.

Brandon also told me that the girl from 2015 has died, and a Marines Psychologist living in Jacksonville, NC, and his wife adopted the daughter, SO now let him visit his biological daughter in Jacksonville. He has ANOTHER daughter now, more recently, and ONE of the two is named April.

I’m a little afraid for my safety, but Colin Powell’s people had to get me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 (and again most of 2012 – June 2015), for Political Exile where I was held hostage FIVE TIMES by CIA/Exxon-Mobil (so Kenan Family of Chapel Hill), Drug Mafia – including once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman who said they do most of their Hard-Drug Trafficking with Rahm Emanuel (recently Mayor of Chicago), and Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel (BOTH now in some Legal Trouble), and Barack Obama was BLACKMAILED over his homosexuality to protect the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Kenan Drug Mafias.

My first friend who told me he saw Obama and Rahm Emanuel several times in Chicago’s Man’s Country private gay baths back when Obama was an Illinois State Senator, was Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, now with Ameriprise Financial, Chicago: phone at work: 312-706-6811, https://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/jamie.sutherland/

Jamie had sued me for LIBEL after I blogged about his bragging of doing $24,000.000.00/month, average, Hard-Drug Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for Wells Fargo, and their Chicago office got the biggest fine in US History for Laundering Drug Money that year (2010)!!! 

And he partnered with New Hanover County D.A. Benjamin R. David and a Lawyer, Daliah Saper, also a Fox News Talking Head in Chicago. They sued me without ever Legally serving me, then tried and convicted me in absentia – and the first two times I ran into Ben David after returning to Wilmington from Mexico in June 2015, he promise to VOID that false conviction so I could get my copyrights back (he also got copyright to every blog posting I write until I die – and all emails I write on this subject).

That is how CONFIDENT they were that they would be able to soon kill me – so they then could "legally" ERASE ME and my TESTIMONY.


But they have so far FAILED. 

I knew all about Ben David’s and his twin brother’s (your D.A.), Jon David’s protecting the Drug Mafias and being in Drug Business with nearly every Politician and Judge who attends First Presbyterian here in Wilmington (that church is TOTALLY endowed by my White-Supremacist, Drug-Trafficking Kenan Family) – the church from which my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. LED the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection or Coup d’Etat.

As everyone in Wilmington knows, the county Democratic Party REFUSED to list Ben David as a Democrat in his last election, and his wife Stephanie David is (or was) Mitt Romney’s and Lamar Alexander’s top Fundraiser and Strategist!!! I also knew Ben David’s VERY HOT, country-boy, long-term lover, Lee: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

So, I don’t know if Jon David will feel comfortable working with me in the prosecution, but I will be fine with it. Ben David and I have run into each other about five times the last couple of years, and ALWAYS been civil to each other – DESPITE his illegal and unconstitutional destruction of my financial life!!!

You might also like to know, that in January 2015, I met a just retired Exxon-Mobil exec that I met in a Carl’s Jr. near the Costco in Puerto Vallarta, who told me which rich Kenans with Rex Tillerson and the Political Arm of Exxon-Mobil put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency (which he left a year ago), so that Enrique got the Mexican Congress to change their Constitution so that the Kenans and others could again get Mexico’s Oil. They later put Donald Trump into power.

Rex Tillerson worked for the Kenans his entire life, and GUTTED the US State Department for Kenan-Family-friend Vladimir Putin – and recently, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow found the contract between Tillerson and Mr. Putin for Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America to profit from that HALF-TRILLION-DOLLAR contract to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves – WHY Kenans also put Trump into power to DESTROY Barack Obama’s sanctions on Russia – and turn the USA NAZI/Ku Klux Klan for JESUS!!!


Now, I have worked with NC Special Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos, about 1.5 years ago – to prosecute Republican Jonathan Deputy for Cyberstalking me – and while we agreed to DROP the charge (since he had learned his lesson – but owes me money for committing me to the local Mental Institution on Lies in January 2018 -- THAT because I had blogged about Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler admitting to me – now more than once – that she protects Drug Traffickers, including Mr. Deputy, and in fact, Deb’s wife Anni Parra died of a Drug Overdose on December 28, 2018. But it turned out that Ms. Overton/Spahos was actually just protecting Ben David’s DRUG TRAFFICKING for JESUS!!! He was an ELDER at First Presbyterian running Drugs and White Supremacy.

Congratulations on winning a CLOSE election, recently. Harper Peterson won a very close race and is now my Democratic NC State Senator – and I believe an actual reformer. I also very much respect NC Atty General Josh Stein, and recently sent him this Letter, which I am still awaiting response from: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/letter-to-josh-stein-regarding-his.html.

My attitude toward Gov. Roy Cooper is that although his TOP PAID Campaign Worker in Wilmington in 2016, Madison “Maddy” (Holland) Rose (lived next-door to me then), told me that Cooper is DEEP in Hard-Drug Trafficking – but at least he’s not an ABJECT RACIST TOO – like former Gov. McCrory. Roy Cooper seems to have given Josh Stein FREE REIN to take down Drug Trafficking, so I’ve forgiven Cooper his “Drug Sins of the Past”.

Here is what I blogged about Maddy (Holland) Rose and her husband Steven Rose on this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/bad-news-for-steven-rose-madison-maddy.html. Madison is NOW 3rd Vice Chair of the County Democrats and lists this as her number so you can call her about this: 919-999-7656.

Just a year ago, Ryan Lee Burris, who had been 3rd Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democrats and HEAD of Cape Fear Equality – whom I’d known since the first of 2011, and who ADMITTED to me he ran a lot of Hard Drug Trafficking and that was with his chief partner -- and now TWICE DISGRACED -- Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby (and Kenan-paid-THUG on the UNC Board of Governors), was one of his MOST FREQUENT GUESTS at Ryan's “Gay House” on Fifth Avenue near the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge.

I will publish this Letter on my Political Blog, which has gotten more than 1.6 Million REGISTERED HITS so far here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-letter-sent-secured-server-and-email.html. The last couple of weeks, things have gone VIRAL and I am getting over 3,000 hits per day, with Ukraine, Russia, and the USA hitting it most (since they have the MOST riding on Donald Trump’s NAZI/Christian Presidency).

Please let me know ASAP if you intend to apprehend Brandon Scott Kennedy – he also harassed Rob McKinney in the front apartment here a couple of days ago, and I can tell you that when I showed Rob the Mug Shot of Brandon from 2015, he immediately recognized him – he looks the same with fewer pimples.

In any case, I wish you the BEST OF LUCK in protecting Columbus County from Criminals – especially those selling ADDICTIVE, ILLEGAL DRUGS (not marijuana). My contact info will be below, and I might call your office when you open Monday, to be certain you received this. I will ALSO send it through email to addresses I find on your website – and to top Democrats in Columbus County (given how polarized we’ve all become, that is only fair).

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX









.

No comments: