Monday, December 2, 2019

RP: Getting to the HEART of the CORRUPTION of the Democratic Party of North Carolina -- Best I Can Tell!!! / I Will WRITE the State Democrats' Secretary, Melvin Williams (and others, so they know what Melvin is actually up to), Tomorrow -- Assuming I Have EMAIL Then (I had NONE today until late afternoon)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/getting-to-heart-of-corruption-of.html



Melvin Williams from his Facebook Profilehttps://www.facebook.com/melvin.williams.9231


After having trouble with Linda Wilkins-Daniels, President of the African-American Caucus of the Democratic Party of North Carolina over her selection of Sonya AmenRa to HEAD the New Hanover County Chapter: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-reply-to-sonya-amenra-legally-sonya.html

I mentioned to Linda that I'd heard from Melvin Williams -- North Carolina State Democratic Party Secretary -- who lives in a town next to Kenansville, NC and CLAIMED he knew a lot about Kenan Corruptions -- but plays STUPID that the Republican Kenans BOUGHT Most Democrats in North Carolina -- just ask my 2nd cousin Lawyer Robert C. Kenan, Jr., of Burgaw -- or Bruce Mason of Wilmington who FIRED ME by order of the Wealthy Kenans and at least admitted that to me and his Admin Hannah who QUIT -- afraid SHE would go to jail for working for that CROOK!!!



Bruce Mason and his Christian Bitch wifeLawyer Amanda Masonhttps://www.masonmasonlaw.com/


This is all covered multiple times in this blog and you can find it -- or SUE ME, and I'll present it all IN COURT.

Melvin contacted me, first thing Sunday morning, and I accepted his invitation to Facebook Friendship:

SUN 9:32 AM

Say hi to your new Facebook friend, Melvin.

Scott:

Mr. Williams: Thank you for the add!!! I have been trying for AGES to get honest politicians to take what I know about corruption -- especially by my Kenan Family -- seriously.

SUN 8:10 PM

Melvin:

Hello, Scott. I live in Duplin County and I know a lot of stories about the Kenans and the effect of Henry Morrison Flagler on the Kenan family.
Maybe some time you and I can talk so I can learn more about the "corruption" about which you are talking.
I know that for several decades the Kenans controlled the admission process and UNC-Chapel Hill. I hope we can talk sometime. My phone is 910-590-XXXX.

SUN 9:47 PM

Scott:

We will talk very soon. Bet you have heard of Bert Bennett, Jr., who died 18 months ago, and owned Quality Oil and was Head of the Democratic Party of NC for YEARS. I knew him in 1973 and his son as well, who went to Denison U. with me. I'll try calling you tomorrow after I take care of a few things, and my cell is (910) 200-XXXX. They barely tolerate me at Liberty Hall -- and I dated Tom Kenan III's ex in 1985 -- and SO MUCH MORE!!! We will FIX THIS COUNTRY!!!


But then I called him at 2:40 PM today -- and we spoke for 7:18 -- and he knows next to NOTHING about the Kenan Family Crimes and wants me to send him info that is ONLY POSITIVE TOWARD DEMOCRATS!!!

CLEARLY, he must be a CHRISTIAN!!!


And he had a NICE piece on his Facebook Page -- a monthly publication to NC Democrats that FEATURED several photos and positive news of Linda Wilkins-Daniels




Yet THIS is what Linda had written TO ME about Melvin Williams:


SUN 11:42 AM

Linda:

Melvin is a beautiful person! We can't always get along as Rodney King implored but can be civil toward one another.


(This was a very SAD reply, and I published the following last night, so if you read it then, skip over it to the "7:05 PM comment by Scott")


SUN 7:46 PM

Scott:

LOL!!! The beautiful person and you can't always get along. What does that say about YOU -- if he's the beautiful person??? I could not find a thing mentioning Sonya AmenRa under ANY of her many aliases on your org's website. and as everyone knows, only CRIMINALS use aliases. I also cannot find a thing on your org's website about what your org actually DOES, and what its accomplishments are -- or how to MEASURE progress getting to goals -- goals that I did not see listed -- although getting people to VOTE seems to be a goal. So if you have questions about my Kenan Family, either immediate or the UBER-WEALTHY Kenan relatives associated with Chapel Hill, ask and I'll answer or refer you to blog-postings I've written on that subject. You are probably too young to remember (or maybe had not paid attention to Politics until more recently), but this story goes back to spring of 1973 (my senior year at Denison University), I dated Bert Bennett III, who was also at Den-o-Sin U. (as we called it), but a year younger, and at Easter traveled to his family's home in Winston-Salem (an eight-bedroom, three-story home with black maid and cook. This was the FIRST TIME I was a guest in a home with servants, and the servants seemed perfectly happy. Bert and I visited his best friend, who had his own huge SUITE of rooms in the Reynolds Manor Home (that I hear is now a museum), and the friend and his several male friends who had stayed over the night before were chasing each other around NAKED like WHIPPETS (a particularly frisky breed of dogs). Bert's Dad treated me with curiosity because I was a Kenan -- and only a few years ago, did I learn that they owned and still do, Quality Oil, whose shell-shaped old gas stations are now tourist stops, and they're the largest distributor of Shell Oil products on the USA. Well, Daddy-Bert, taught me how to stick my finger in Cook's fresh biscuits to fill with sorghum molasses -- which I loved -- and he declared me officially SOUTHERN!!! But just 1.5 years ago, I learned (when chancing on Bert. Jr.'s obituary), that Bert Bennett Jr. was the MOST EFFECTIVE Head of NC Democratic Party, ever, credited with getting Governors Terry Sanders and Jim Hunt elected -- and Hunt TWICE. Also credited with getting JFK to win in NC!!! Funny thing is that Bert Bennett III, was just "gay curious", and after graduating married a woman, raised a family, and is still a practicing psychologist in Winston-Salem. His younger brother Graham runs the Oil Company. And one of the other two -- besides Bert III), I co-founded the first Gay Group with at Denison in 1972, Dean Hansell, later co-founded GLAAD, became the Assistant Attorney General of Illinois, in private practice won Michael Jackson's mother her BIGGEST cash award against the record companies, was a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and in 2016, Gov. Jerry Brown appointed him to Superior Court in the biggest Courthouse in Los Angeles. I am STILL IN TOUCH with them both -- and here is something about our co-Carolinian: https://www.journalnow.com/news/local/bert-bennett-helped-shape-nation-north-carolina-and-his-hometown/article_08bc1135-71ac-5198-af80-43362f5ed8af.html and something on Dean Hansell as well: https://www.libertyhill.org/dean-hansell.

Bert Bennett helped shape nation, North Carolina and his hometown of Winston-Salem
Bert Bennett Jr.’s record as a political figure is difficult to match.
journalnow.com


7:05 PM -- Today, Monday 12 - 2 - 2019

Scott:

Linda, I spoke by phone with Melvin Williams for over seven minutes and he -- in many ways -- has his head up his butt. NOW, I understand your frustration with him!!! I will be blogging about all of this tonight or tomorrow and be certain to send you a copy. I plan to "go over his head".



And IN FACT, after sleeping on it tonight, I will WRITE MELVIN but also copy others high in the NC Democratic Party. They NEED TO KNOW that Melvin with his head up his butt is DELIBERATELY -- or under Christian/NAZI MIND CONTROL -- doing Donald Trump's BIDDING!!!
"But going forward, my message to black Americans is that I want your vote now that I know that you have one.” 

Buttigieg added that in order to avoid alienating potential supportershe would be open to not letting black people vote.



POLITICS.THEONION.COM
SOUTH BEND, IN—In response to recent criticism of his campaign and political record, Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg admitted Monday that he only recently realized that black people can vote. “I’ll be the first one to acknowledge that I’ve had some blind spots in my politica...



THEINTERCEPT.COM
Documents hint the data could be shared with police, but Ring denies the features are in use or development.
This is NOTHING NEW!!! 

We have been WARNED since about the year 2000, that computers with built-in cameras and microphones, and soon after that, TVs that come with them, are how the CIA and other criminal orgs spy on us -- LOL!!! 

Better LATE than never . . .


About this website

CNN.COM
Those Black Friday and Cyber Monday super sales are not only a boon for your bank account, but may also reap serious rewards for cyber criminals intent on causing harm, according to the FBI.


>>> BEST EMAIL RECEIVED TODAY (if late, due to AOL email being DOWN most of the day):


>>> Sandra Ray


From    lisa wilkins wwconst@bellsouth.net

To scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com

Scott,

There is going to be an election AGAINST Sandra Ray in a Primary in
March 2020.  Is there any other information that you have on Sandra Ray
that we need to know?

Thank you,


I don't care if this is from a Democrat or a Republican -- Readers know I have ALL THE DIRT on Christian Drug-Trafficking Republican Judge Sandra Ray/Criner -- and her former husband Child-Molesting and Christian Snake-Worshiping Sherman Lee Criner!!!


And I will send Lisa Wilkins the info after sending the other to the Democratic Party



Sherman Lee Criner
You did the best you could.

Image may contain: cloud, text and nature
You did the best you could.
Comments


  • Scott Kenan FINE, but it's NOT GOOD ENOUGH or the world wouldn't be hurtling toward HELL!!!








.

No comments: