Tuesday, December 3, 2019

RP: Time to Get REAL with Some North Carolina Democrats, Who APPEAR to Be HYPNOTIZED by Drugs, Jesus, Money, or ALL-THREE-IN-ONE: My Traitorous Kenan Family of Chapel Hill!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/time-to-get-real-with-some-north.html


Scott Kenan By all means -- believe in 

storybook fairy-tales and your life flies to 

Oz in an up-rooted Kansas bungalow!!!






As all my Readers know, I am in TERRIBLE PAIN and can't sit up for long -- because of surgery a week ago removing skin-tags and Condyloma tissue from my rear end. The Opoiod Pills ran out Saturday, and as of yesterday, THE GOOD NURSE PAT in Dr. Gentry Caton's office has allowed me to take single doses of Advil and Tylenol together every six hours, and it HELPS, but only so much.


Bottom Line #1: I am bleeding less and less, but still must wear diapers -- LOL!!!


Bottom Line #2: With today's revelations, it looks like Donald Trump is taking himself out on his own with the help of the lying, Christian/NAZI/Republicans.


What is important NOW, is finding and PURGING the Democrats who allied with my Kenan Family and the Clinton Family who works with them to destroy Democracy for Jesus Christ, their Lord and Savior!!!

And just to get this off my "horny little chest" (which is hardly actually "little"):
I used to have a HUGE crush on Chris Martin -- and if I'd known he was married to Gwyneth Paltrow, I'd have VOMITED and gotten over him AGES AGO -- LOL!!! 

My latest crush is below in Comments:



HUFFPOST.COM
The Coldplay frontman opened up about being "terrified" as a teenager that he might be gay.





Oh, and things are SO SCREWED UP that MSNBC is right now featuring the BIGGEST LIAR (something Linda Wilkins-Daniels and I TOTALLY agree on)Reverend Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton, and Donnie Deutsch discussing the Democrats' Report on Impeachment.






Al Sharpton's MSNBC show is so unpopular, they only keep it on to NOT LOOK LIKE THEY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST BLACKS, and Donnie Deutsche, who hobnobbed with Jeffrey Epstein -- who is TOTALLY CONNECTED to Frank Hawkins Kenan II -- lost his show after less than a month -- LOL!!!



Frank Kenan II with Story Cowleswho visited Jeffrey Epstein in prison MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE -- and both Story Cowles and Frank Kenan's email addresses (I had written them BOTH about this, but neither replied), have been SHUT DOWN SINCE THEN!!!



It has been a FAIRLY WILD DAY in Washington, DCno???
Well, we will NOT BE DEPRIVED of some FIRST CLASS ENTERTAINMENT -- no???



About this website

FOXNEWS.COM
Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., sued CNN for defamation on Tuesday, accusing the network of publishing a “demonstrably false hit piece” about him amid his opposition to the Trump impeachment inquiry.



>>> OK, NOW ABOUT SOME NC DEMOCRATS:


Here is a photo of Linda Wilkins-Daniels -- one of several great shots -- published my Party Secretary Melvin Williams:



In MY opinion, Linda looks MUCH BETTER without much (any???) make-up -- and she hasn't mentioned it, but looks like she has the HIGH CHEEK-BONES of the Cherokee (or similar)




Here is my last communication with Linda, and then I will WRITE THAT LETTERsend it, and then paste it in for ALL to read, below:



10:31 AM, Today, Tuesday December 3, 2019

Linda:

Wait a minute. Let's be clear. I never said that I'm frustrated with Melvin Williams. He's never disappointed me and responds to me expeditiously. I'm unfamiliar with your relationship with William Williams. Please do not include my name in a conversation about Melvin Williams on your blog. I never expressed any displeasure about Melvin Williams. And, if you blogged incorrect information you need to take it down or delete it. I never spoke negatively about Melvin Williams. Never!

11:57 AM

Scott:

1. WHO is "William Williams" and what does he have to do with anything here??? 

2. This past Sunday morning you wrote. "Melvin is a beautiful person! We can't always get along as Rodney King implored but can be civil toward one another." You can't always get along -- but manage to be civil toward each other. 

That is the DEFINITION of MANY frustrations. 

3. If you think I have misrepresented you on my blog -- it's clear you haven't read it -- you should point out WHERE I did that, and if I'm incorrect I will happily CORRECT IT. Don't issue a BLANKET DEMAND I do so like some damned Christian/Republican!!! 

You are just IMAGINING things unless you can be SPECIFIC as to how and where I have done so. 

Please chill out -- I deliberately slept on all of this overnight, because I seem to have "Complicated PTSD" and can over-react before realizing I am doing it. I expect to write Melvin Williams -- copying many high in the NC Democratic Party. 

THEY can further research what I know and use that to promote REAL DEMOCRATS and not the fake little toadies like admitted Hard-Drug Trafficker NC Rep Deb Butler, and just elected Head of New Hanover County Commission, Julia Olson-Boseman, who recently voted to try to SELL our County Hospital quickly, when 82% of county residents are opposed to that and only Republicans are supporting it. 

Julia ALSO voted to curtail our inadequate Public Transportation. I think you are just "smarting" from my pointing out that you chose a DISASTER of a head for your org's New Hanover Chapter -- a woman actual black leaders here claim is TRASH, Sandra "AmenRa" (legally Bennetone-Patrick), whose one daughter, Rhonda Sekhmet Ra is another sad joke, and her other daughter, the 19 year old "Jackie Love" paints herself up like a CRACK WHORE

Get a grip, please -- this is ALL GOING TO WORK OUT!!! Now here's a very recent photo Jackie Love posted to Facebook to show her beauty:




>>> LETTER JUST SENT TO TOP LEADERSHIP OF THE NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATIC PARTY:


>>> BREAKING @ 8:11 PM: Matt Hughes, Third Vice Chair, has ALREADY THREATENED ME -- but I BET he won't PROSECUTE ME -- LOL!!!





From:   Matt Hughes matthughes@ncdemocraticparty.org

To: Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, melvin535@gmail.com melvin535@gmail.com, ldaniels2@nc.rr.com ldaniels2@nc.rr.com, info@JoshStein.org info@JoshStein.org, Wayne Goodwin WayneGoodwin@ncdemocraticparty.org, bobbierichardson@ncdemocraticparty.org bobbierichardson@ncdemocraticparty.org, Nida Allam nidaallam@ncdemocraticparty.org, rapoole2000@yahoo.com rapoole2000@yahoo.com

Cc: breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, Rachel@msnbc.com Rachel@msnbc.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Mr Kenan,

I told you at least once and probably twice. Leave me off of your emails. I don't care to receive them and as such you are likely in violation of federal law as I've asked to be removed from your distribution list.

(unsigned)

* * *


>>> Primarily for Melvin Williams, Secretary to the Democratic Party of North Carolina and Linda Wilkins-Daniels, President of its African-American Caucus:

To melvin535 melvin535@gmail.com, ldaniels2 ldaniels2@nc.rr.com, info info@JoshStein.org, waynegoodwin waynegoodwin@ncdemocraticparty.org, bobbierichardson bobbierichardson@ncdemocraticparty.org, matthughes matthughes@ncdemocraticparty.org, nidaallam nidaallam@ncdemocraticparty.org, rapoole2000 rapoole2000@yahoo.com

Cc breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


(ONLY Bobbie Richardson's copy came back "undeliverable".)


Melvin Williams
Secretary to the North Carolina Democratic Party
Cc: Those I copy this email to – for it to remain completely transparent.

December 3, 2019

Dear Mr. Williams:

I was very happy to speak with you yesterday – before you had to run to your doctor’s office for a non-emergency appointment. Just now, I discovered that you UN-FRIENDED me on Facebook, so you MUST be AFRAID OF ME – LOL!!!

You live in Duplin County very near Kenansville, and CLAIMED you knew a lot about the Kenan Family Crimes, but didn’t seem to know a THING about some of the biggest. I presume you have heard of Rachel Maddow, who has her own very successful show on MSNBC. She has FREQUENTLY been talking on her show -- and as a GUEST of other MSNBC shows -- about her book released about October 1, 2019, that MANY top Progressive Politicians and Pundits (Democrats)have proclaimed to be a MASTERPIECEhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-just-emailed-to-rachel-maddow.html.

In this book, she reveals that she found the contract between my Kenan Family’s life-long employee Rex Tillerson (who gutted the US State Department for Vladimir Putin), and my Kenan family’s friend Vladimir Putin for Thomas S. Kenan III (whose old boyfriend Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, I dated in 1985 in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington while Blue Velvet was being filmed there, and Tom’s immediate family to profit from a HALF TRILLION DOLLAR DEAL to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves). This by Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and ALSO Kenan-controlled Bank of America – for financing.

BoA profited BY FAR THE MOST of all big banks from Trump’s Tax Cuts, and Trump DESPARATE to END US Sanctions against Russia so the DEAL can be ACTIVATED – and WHY my Kenan relatives put Trump into power.

THEN, just about two weeks ago, I did FURTHER RESEARCH on the Standard Oil/Adolph Hitler connection (because North Carolina is known to have been TOTALLY CONNECTED to the Third Reich, but I did not know exactly how). I discovered that the German company that paid 45% of the cost to elect Hitler in 1930 was a SHELL company completely owned by Standard Oil -- so the Kenans who then owned more than the Rockefellers – and then Standard Oil under German “shell companies”, bought something like 730,000 acres and built the Oil Refineries that kept the Third Reich in fuels, lubricants, and Petrochemicals (including Methamphetamine, that Hitler and many of his warriors became addicted to).

Kenans/Standard Oil contributed MORE MONEY to Adolph Hitler than America’s OTHER TOP NAZIS, the Catholic Kennedy’s (Old Joe and Rose), Prescott Bush (who made the first Bush Fortune investing in Hitler’s War Machine), and Henry Ford ALL PUT TOGETHER!!!

My Kenan Family and their Christian Churches are the MOST EVIL ENTITY that ever existed in World History – PERIOD (full stop).


Yes, my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill (then, more of them lived in Atlanta), where one of Tennessee Williams’s best friends, “Texas Kate” (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer and later McNamara was BEST FRIENDS with the families of Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan growing up, and because of mimicking the Kenans, was the model for the character Babe Foxworth – the richest woman on earth – and I was the model for the character Mac, a tall, observing, black homosexual in the play In Masks Outrageous and Austere.


Texas Kate flanked by Tennessee Williams and his sister Rose in 1979 when Tenn got his Kennedy Center Honors.


More on Kate in this chapter of my memoir: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html, that Democratic Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David – with help of Fox News Chicago Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper and Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland STOLE copyright to in 2013 – I was never legally served in Mexico where Colin Powell’s people had me in Political Exile. I was tried in absentia, and found “Guilty” despite my not being allowed to attend my own trial.

Jamie had only asked for $50,000.00 in damages, but Ben David working with Fox News and the Republican Party and Christian Churches, got the Judge to award HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, copyright to my book that Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights to (so at least a million or so), and copyright to my blog and EVERY email I write until I die on this subject.

To your credit, you said you’d heard bad things about D.A. Ben David, whose wife Stephanie is known to be one of Mitt Romney’s and Lamar Alexander’s TOP fundraisers and strategists – and his twin brother, Jon David, is the REPUBLICAN D.A. across the Cape Fear River in Brunswick County.

In his LAST election, the Democratic Party here REFUSED to list Ben David as a DEMOCRAT, because they know he’s a REPUBLICAN DRUG-TRAFFICKER.


At least you seemed to agree with me that Attorney General Josh Stein is the BEST DEMOCRAT in the state. I don’t know if he’s a practicing Jew or not – but at LEAST he’s not a GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN like all those who deliberately or through STUPIDITY fall for all the Kenan Family Christian/NAZI lies. REMEMBER, Adolph Hitler said ONLY BELIEVING CHRISTIANS were allowed to join the NAZI Party – he partnered with Pope Pius XI and XII, and Protestants were completely welcome too.

Here is my recent Letter received by Josh Stein, that he has NOT YET answered, and I will soon enough have a SIT-DOWN STRIKE in his Raleigh offices if he does NOT snail-mail me a response on his physical Letterhead:

I also look forward to your at least emailed response. Since you UNFRIENDED ME on Facebook today, Messenger there might no longer work.

And a final note is that I KNOW a lot of Gov. Roy Cooper’s Hard-Drug-Trafficking Crimes – with my Kenan Family, of course, and the Wilmington Drug Trafficking Democrats who are partnered with him, including some DEAD ONES, like 3rd Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats Ryan Lee Burris, and current NC Representative Deb Butler, whose wife Anni Parra died of a Drug Overdose December 28, 2018.

Gov. Cooper has done so much to improve this state under TERRIBLE ODDS, and even allowed Josh Stein apparent FREE RANGE to take down the Drug Mafias, so we ALL need to band together to BEAT the Christians and Kenans and Republicans who prefer a NAZI FUTURE.

I’m also partial to NC State Senator Harper Peterson, but FEW are as criminal here as Democrats Julia Olson-Boseman, Deb Butler, Mayor “Bill” Saffo, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and of course the Twin D.A.s David (and TOO MANY Christian Churches and Clergy).

All Best,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC
Cell: (910) 200-XXXX







.

No comments: