Sunday, December 1, 2019

RP: My NEW NC Democratic Party Friend Melvin Williams (and my OLD one, Bert Bennett, Jr., remembered) / More with the MYSTERIOUS, Black-Caucusing Linda Wilkins-Daniels / Some Advice to ALL SEXUALLY-ACTIVE ADULTS -- after a Gay Playwright Writes Me with a Lot of NONSENSE!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-new-nc-democratic-party-friend-my.html


Click on image to ENLARGE and READ IT.

My new Facebook Friend, Melvin Williams, Secretary of the Democratic Party of North Carolina, immediately "LIKED" this when I posted it on Facebook -- helping me to decide how to begin this posting.

I had REALLY been fixating on how I'd liked to play DOCTORS in early grade school -- and was dreaming about someone like this -- for this evening:




So, given how PLEASED I have been with the accomplishments of our Democratic Governor Roy Cooper -- despite his ties to Hard-Drug Trafficking with my Republican Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill -- VERY WELL documented many places in this blog, and naming the names of some who told me about it -- like here:




As all my Readers know, I've been dealing with the cauterization of many skin-tags and condyloma growths on my butt -- they a symptom of the Herpes Simplex virus and only a problem because of all the STRESSES since 2012 (actually beginning 2010, when Colin Powell's people had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico because my parents with my sisters, and employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury, of Pentagon Publishing, Inc, of Snellville, Georgia, could not commit me to a Nut House in five tries in one month -- so decided to KILL ME -- but not my siblings, who worked under control of Mom's NAZI Mind Control or Project MK Ultra).

Patrick Stansbury distributes ALL the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- selling to Christian Clergy and Churches and Politicians of BOTH Parties, and ESPECIALLY in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- which my parents set up on command of Pope John-Paul II and with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus (recently of St. Mary's Catholic) -- until he FLED to Honduras 18 months ago to hide from the FEDS -- and in Atlanta with Ehrlichman, then Congressmen Republicans John Linder and Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and help of both the Atlanta Journal/Constitution, and CNN.



Patrick Stansbury ALSO is an online Christian Minister, using in 2010, this site to SNAG GAY GUYS FOR SEX!!!


Anyway, not only did I learn MORE TRASH on the Bush family (I'd forgotten that Barbara, aka "The Enforcer", had ENDURED the twenty-year sexual affair of George HW Bush and Jennifer Fitzgerald):



Then CIA Director George HW Bush between his wife Barbara and Jennifer Fitzgerald.




It has ALWAYS been common knowledge that Flotus Nancy (Davis) Reagan not only SNAGGED Ronald as husband because of her notorious blow-job skillshttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html -- but used to fellate Frank Sinatra under the desk of the Oval Office while Ronnie was having his "Alzheimer's Naps" -- BUT Nancy kept her PATRICIAN COMPOSURE through it all -- only inviting George and Barbara Bush to the White House ONCE, socially, in the EIGHT YEARS he served as Ronald Reagan's Vice President!!!


Nancy Reagan always dismissed Barbara Bush as "a mere farm animal" (presumably a cow).



Barbara Bush LOVED Bill and Hillary Clinton -- who worked for them (and actually, the Bushes always worked for the wealthy Kenans), because Bill had INCREASED Drug Trafficking FAR MORE than either Bush President had been able to.



Babs Bush HATED Barack Obama and EVERYTHING HE STOOD FOR!!!


My meeting the Reagans in the White Househttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html 





And what I'd REALLY WANTED TO SAY is that North Carolina's Attorney General, Josh Stein, is the Politician here I REALLY TRUST!!!



Josh Stein


>>> MY EXCHANGES WITH LINDA WILKINS-DANIELS, PRESIDENT OF THE NORTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATIC PARTY AFRICAN-AMERICA CAUCUS, ARE GETTING CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER: 



Linda Wilkins-Daniels

SAT 9:24 PM

Linda:

Yes, she's (Sonya AmenRa), the president of the New Hanover chapter but had no idea you all had been beefing on FB. Ironically, I had intentions of introducing you all. I've read several of your posts and thought you all could exchange ideas and corroborate on issues. Still would like to hear more about the Kenans.

9:49 AM

Scott:

I completely misread your note, just above, last night. Today, I read it clearly that Sonya AmenRa is head of the New Hanover Chapter of your org. I'm at a loss for what to say, but in the meantime, I was THRILLED that Melvin Williams, Secretary of the Democratic Party of NC asked to FB friend me first thing this morning

As to sharing info on the Kenans or others, I share with all who are interested and I know that ALL organizations have fakers in them. 

What they do when they discover them, shows their character.

11:42 AM

Linda:

Melvin is a beautiful person! We can't always get along as Rodney King implored but can be civil toward one another.

7:46 PM

Scott

LOL!!! The beautiful person and you can't always get along. What does that say about YOU -- if he's the beautiful person??? 

I could not find a thing mentioning Sonya AmenRa under ANY of her many aliases on your org's website. and as everyone knows, only CRIMINALS use aliases. I also cannot find a thing on your org's website about what your org actually DOES, and what its accomplishments are -- or how to MEASURE progress getting to goals -- goals that I did not see listed -- although getting people to VOTE seems to be a goal. 

So if you have questions about my Kenan Family, either immediate or the UBER-WEALTHY Kenan relatives associated with Chapel Hill, ask and I'll answer or refer you to blog-postings I've written on that subject. 

You are probably too young to remember (or maybe had not paid attention to Politics until more recently), but this story goes back to spring of 1973 (my senior year at Denison University), I dated Bert Bennett III, who was also at Den-o-Sin U. (as we called it), but a year younger, and at Easter traveled to his family's home in Winston-Salem (an eight-bedroom, three-story home with black maid and cook)

This was the FIRST TIME I was a guest in a home with servants, and the servants seemed perfectly happy. Bert and I visited his best friend, who had his own huge SUITE of rooms in the Reynolds Manor Home (that I hear is now a museum), and the friend and his several male friends who had stayed over the night before were chasing each other around NAKED like WHIPPETS (a particularly frisky breed of dogs)

Bert's Dad treated me with curiosity because I was a Kenan -- and only a few years ago, did I learn that they owned and still do, Quality Oil, whose shell-shaped old gas stations are now tourist stops, and they're the largest distributor of Shell Oil products in the USA. 

Well, Daddy-Bert, taught me how to stick my finger into Cook's fresh biscuits to fill with sorghum molasses -- which I loved -- and he declared me officially SOUTHERN!!! 

But just 1.5 years ago, I learned (when chancing on Bert. Jr.'s obituary), that Bert Bennett Jr. was the MOST EFFECTIVE Head of NC Democratic Party, ever, credited with getting Governors Terry Sanders and Jim Hunt elected -- and Hunt TWICE. Also credited with getting JFK to win in NC!!! 

Funny thing is that Bert Bennett III, was just "gay curious", and after graduating married a woman, raised a family, and is still a practicing psychologist in Winston-Salem. His younger brother Graham runs the Oil Company. And I was one of the others -- besides Bert III -- who co-founded the first Gay Group with at Denison in 1972, with Dean Hansell, who later co-founded GLAAD, became the Assistant Attorney General of Illinois, in private practice won Michael Jackson's mother her BIGGEST cash award against the record companies, was a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and in 2016, Gov. Jerry Brown appointed him to Superior Court in the biggest Courthouse in Los Angeles. I am STILL IN TOUCH with them both -- and here is something about our co-Carolinian: 

https://www.journalnow.com/news/local/bert-bennett-helped-shape-nation-north-carolina-and-his-hometown/article_08bc1135-71ac-5198-af80-43362f5ed8af.html 

And something on Dean Hansell as well: https://www.libertyhill.org/dean-hansell.



>>> AND THEN THIS, WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED HERE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/another-medical-procedure-in-wilmington.html?showComment=1575249380292#c8190802731780447109


2 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    
    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alarico Adalbert:

    I have confirmed that you are a published writer -- a playwright of some note, living in South Florida -- but I SUSPECT your identity was STOLEN by hackers!!! Because BOTH forms of Genital Herpes CANNOT be cured, but flair-up or disappear with STRESS, it makes perfect sense that you drink an herbal that you BELIEVE IN, and your symptoms soon disappear. That is SCIENTIFIC -- believe it and you will SEE IT often works!!!

    And the CLAIMS of "Dr. Itua" are as laughable as Christian Prayers curing anything that is not psychosomatic.

    However, your belief in a God that is judging you for having a virus that doctors tell me that EVERYONE who has ever had sex with someone who has had sex with others, DEFINITELY HAS THAT VIRUS (and you don't have to have sex with someone to get it, anyway). What a WASTE OF HUMAN TALENT to believe in such a God who gave the SAME THING to everyone pretty much equally, but our WORRIES cause it to flair.

    I did some research and found an article that you and EVERYONE SEXUALLY ACTIVE (or previously active), should READ: https://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/common-symptoms#1

    Scott

>>> THE MOST HIT POSTING OF TODAY: 









.

No comments: