Monday, December 9, 2019

RP: Well, My Rear End Is Definitely Healing -- but Has NOT Stopped BLEEDING -- and the Surgeon Has Decided He Wants to Have a LOOK This Friday (and he is STRAIGHT!!!) / Any Other Straight Guys Up for a VICARIOUS THRILL???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/well-my-rear-end-is-definitely-healing.html






First of all, I spoke with my mother today, and I was WRONG eyeballing and finding our house on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, 1953 - 1957. It was TWO DOORS south, at 4739:



The house to the left was Roy Rogers's first cousins's house, and I'm surprised I didn't see this house since the WRONG ONE, only two doors away, has an upper-structure around the front porch which I knew we didn't have, and I was surprised that adding it later, they matched the bricks, perfectly (also, the addition to the back, left was added after we left):




I was happy to have a few errands I had to run today -- since I'm trying to stay OFF my office chair with some padding (where I write), and the living room love-seat with DEEP padding, but the all-day House hearing was ANNOYING to watch.

This came in from Mitch Bosanna -- after I sent out my last posting: 


Marvelous post mon ami. 

Don’t quote me directly— just as a “source for deep background”

But I can tell you that DA Ben David has recently joined the Cape Fear Country Club — so those members get all DUIs dismissed as long as the criminal is a fellow club member OR was arrested while going to/from said private whites-only club.

So hats off to the DA — part of Wilmington high society. 

His doppelgänger, Jon, has taken up with some blonde lawyer “at his pleasure” meaning in his employment as an Asst. DA. 

-MB


So by "doppelgänger", Mitch meant Ben David's identical twin brother, D.A. Jon David. And Jon's now cheating on HIS WIFE -- but at least it's with a DAME!!!




Republican Senator Thom Tillis with D.A. Jon David (who lost weight and "butched it up" and is NOW far more attractive than Benjamin R. David on the RIGHT) -- Ben David has no problem joking with me about he and I having SEX!!!





In the OLDEN DAZE (early and mid-1980s), we gays used to JOKE ABOUT convincing our GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN FAMILIES that we were not GAY, but actually HAITIAN IMMIGRANTS!!! 


And later, it was discovered that the Haitian Immigrants were sharing needles -- and THAT was why they contracted AIDS.

>>> NOW, as of 2019, STRAIGHT PEOPLE are contracting AIDS more than GAY PEOPLE -- so WATCH OUT FOR THAT PUSSY!!!


About this website

QUEERTY.COM
This is a first since the first time since the HIV/AIDS crisis began...

I am the only person commenting here (so far), who knows my wealthy relatives, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan, who with near relatives control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, and run Hard-Drug Trafficking with my Kenan, and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families

Rex Tillerson with my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin put Trump into power in the name of Jesus Christ, to DESTROY DEMOCRACY

The Kenans have told me to my face several times since 1990, that the ONLY people they hate more than "Niggers" are Jews -- and THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING for ALL Christians to know!!! 

SCREW ALL CHRISTIANS with jail sentences or as slaves to the rest of us, because they HATE GOD.

Why did the UNC Board of Governors pay a white supremacist group $2.5 MILLION?



CNN.COM
Historian Karen L. Cox condemns the $2.5 million settlement between the University of North Carolina's Board of Governors and the Sons of Confederate Veterans as a betrayal of the institution's educational mission and an amplification of the racist message of the Confederate monument known as "Silen...
Comments
LOL!!! FINALLY everything makes sense!!! And I'm CERTAIN the Democrats wish they NEVER HEARD OF HUNTER BIDEN!!! 

He might be CLEARED of criminal activity in Ukraine -- but he SURE AIN'T INNOCENT (just like his Roman Catholic/NAZI Dad):


Don't forget that it was Rachel Maddow who found the contract between Rex Tillerson (who gutted the US State Department for Vladimir Putin), and Vladimir Putin for HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS for Kenan Family controlled Exxon-Mobil (Tillerson worked his ENTIRE LIFE for my Kenan Family), and financed by Kenan Family controlled Bank of America





Why the Democrats have not THROWN Joe and his cheesy, little son Hunter our of the Party is a MYSTERY STILL, however. HA!!!


About this website

POLITICS.THEONION.COM
WASHINGTON—Touting his impressive record of serving on the board of a notable natural gas company, President Donald Trump offered Hunter Biden a job in the U.S. Department of Energy Monday based on his experience in the oil industry. “Given his unparalleled background in this sector, I am please...
Fabulous pianism!!! 

I once dated Yonty Solomon, who on Command of Queen Elizabeth II, organized England's Celebration of the 500th Anniversary of Beethoven's first coming to the British Isles

Way below is Yonty Solomon at his piano in London 1996. I knew him and spent Christmas/New Years over Y2K with Yonty in London:



Yonty at his piano in 1996.



Yonty when I knew him (he was a WELL-ENDOWED TOP!!!).



.

No comments: