Thursday, December 5, 2019

RP: My RUMP Is ON FIRE (so I'm sitting less to blog) / Nancy Pelosi ADMITS and PROVES that Her Roman Catholic Prayers Are Just CRAP / Oh, What a Day of SHRINKING Trump Fans It Has Been in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-rump-is-on-fire-so-im-sitting-less.html




Today, I called Nurse Pat in Dr. Gentry Caton's office, and she said I am healing NORMALLY for the condition of my blood-thinners seriously slowing the healing of my butt-wounds from surgery ten days ago. She said I SHOULD stop bleeding by this coming Monday (two weeks), and meantime, to try not to sit up so much, putting pressure on the wounds that press into bandaging (adult diapers -- LOL!!!).

I have heard NOTHING from Melvin WilliamsSecretary of the Democratic Party of North Carolina (or any OTHER top Democrat)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/time-to-get-real-with-some-north.html -- or from Lisa Wilkins or Richard Forrest Kern of the Republican Party: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-reply-to-lisa-wilkins-about.html


But I have heard INDIRECTLY from Linda Wilkins-DanielsPresident of the African-American Caucus of the Democratic Party of NC that SHE is "cool with me".


HERE is the CRAP that Nancy Pelosi SPEWED FROM HER MOUTHtoday:


ROSEN: Do you hate the president, Madam Speaker?

PELOSI: I don’t, I don’t hate anybody.

ROSEN: The reason I ask —

PELOSI: We don’t hate anybody. Not anybody in the world.

Ms. Pelosi then returned to the lectern, where she continued to rebuke the reporter.


PELOSI: And as a Catholic, I resent your using the word “hate” in a sentence that addresses me. I don’t hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is full — a heart full of love and always pray for the president. And I still pray for the president. I pray for the president all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.
Nancy Pelosi PROVES that Christian Prayers don't work but is TOO STUPID to recognize she did that -- LOL!!! 

Everyone knows that even though she's been doing a great job of keeping her Caucus together, the FIRST Laws forbidding insider trading in Congress were because she and her husband made MANY MILLIONS of dollars because she knew BankAmerica (now Bank of America, controlled by my Kenan Family and the heirs of Frank Sinatra -- whom I know well)was selling off the VISA logo that came from the FIRST national credit card, BankAmericard

She can stick her Roman Catholicism up her you-know-what just like so many top Republicans who have led our march toward Catholic NAZISM are ALSO super-devout Roman Catholics: Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, John Boehner, Paul Ryan . . . 

NO ROMAN CATHOLIC will protect children from rape since they APPROVE of the Popes PROTECTING CATHOLIC CLERGY who rape children. 

Catholics are the BIGGEST HYPOCRITES in the world. Period

That said, I'm no mind-reader, so can't say if Pelosi "hates" Trump -- but HER PRAYERS FOR HIM do NOT WORK -- LOL!!!



YOUTUBE.COM
Q: "Do you hate the president?" House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: "I don't hate anybody…As a Catholic, I resent your using the word hate in a sentence that address...






This week brought new disclosures about its work on behalf of President Donald Trump’s massive deportation efforts. McKinsey proposed that Immigration and Customs Enforcement save money by cutting food, supervision and medical care to immigrants in its custody, ProPublica and The New York Times reported Tuesday. 

Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas), who left the Democratic presidential race earlier this year, called for “hold[ing] McKinsey accountable for profiting on human misery. McKinsey should never receive another government contract here or anywhere else,” O’Rourke said.

Pete Buttigieg was raised Roman Catholic and is now devout Episcopalian, so WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT???



HUFFPOST.COM
Now ethics advocates are calling on him to stop dodging questions.






And in Costco today, EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING at Donald Trump and the Republicans -- except ONE PERSON, an Old Guy with a red cap that said: "I ONLY KNEEL FOR JESUS AND DONALD TRUMP" 














.

No comments: