Saturday, February 12, 2022

RP: ALL that These Poor, White, Christian Trumper Boys Want is to Have Their NIPPLES PLAYED WITH!!! / Blog Hits SET RECORDS, while LINKED-IN DOUBLES DOWN with the Christian NAZIs in the US Government: Biden, Manchin, Pelosi, the Obamas, the Clintons, the Bushes, Cheneys, and My Kenan Family:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/all-these-poor-white-christian-trumper.html



Leonard DiCaprio pinched Jake Angeli's -- the QAnon Shaman's -- NIPPLES -- PROVING that ALL White Christian Boys LOVE MAN SEX!!!





Two ACTUAL Confederate Soldiers -- Confederate Generals WISELY allowed sexual pairs to fight TOGETHER -- which made them MORE FIERCE!!!



>>> YES, I SENT THIS VIA RECEIVED RECEIVERS TO THE SUPREME COURTMANY US PRESIDENTS, AND PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS -- after emailing it to my 390 Political Contacts.


It took AN HOUR for me to find the top image -- because the CIA has DESTROYED nearly all of the search capabilities of Windows 11 as well as in Google/Blogger. I eventually brought up my Windows 10 computer and can EASILY search for anything THERE!!!


So I ALSO noticed the link to my scott@scottdavidkenan.com email that I've had NO ACCESS TO for WEEKS -- MONTHS???, now, and actually found how to RESET my password so I can access it.


But CHROME BROWSER (part of Google), REFUSES to allow me to go there, calling GoDaddy's website to be TOO UNSAFE to allow anyone to go to under any circumstances -- so I guess I will call them when I have the time to hash it out over the phone!!!


And I want to THANK ALL MY READERS -- my last posting was hit by MORE PEOPLE in less than 24 hours than have hit ANY NEW POSTING in OVER THREE YEARS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/marjorie-k-eastman-strikes-out-marjorie.html


Request a second look at your content [Case: 220211-012133]


LinkedInScott Kenan
Reference # 220211-012133
Status: Closed
You may reply to this case for up to 14 days
Response (02/12/2022 06:24 CST)

After taking a second look, we confirmed your content goes against our Professional Community Policieshttps://www.linkedin.com/legal/professional-community-policies.

We understand that this might not be the response you wanted, but we work to apply our policies in a fair and consistent way for all of our members.

Thanks again for being part of the LinkedIn community.
Auto-Response (02/11/2022 15:57 CST)
We received your request to take a second look. If we find your content doesn't go against our Professional Community Policies, https://www.linkedin.com/legal/professional-community-policies, we'll put it back on LinkedIn.
 
Thanks for your patience while we look into this.
 
Member (02/11/2022 15:57 CST)
contentUrn: urn:li:comment:(ugcPost:6895848553554804736,6896623885509615616)

Email
scottdkenan@aol.com


See the actual offending posting here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/marjorie-k-eastman-strikes-out-marjorie.html


1. LINKED-IN REFUSED to explain HOW I had violated their policies -- which I did NOT violate -- or they would have EXPLAINED THAT. One CAN'T expect me to explain my point of view -- "in great detail" -- and then NOT EXPLAIN THEIRS!!!


PURE NAZI STRATEGY!!!




2. LINKED-IN did NOT remove my posting ALL of that on my own "activity" or page -- nor did they remove it from MY PAGE the only OTHER time they found my writing/posting "offensive" -- and THE SAME THING IS TRUE of GOOGLE/BLOGGER!!!


Google/Blogger REFUSES to allow Readers to view MY MAIN POSTING about Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo and his now-Republican side-kick, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, who not only murdered William "Evan" Fish on September 3, 2011 -- using Christians on the Wilmington Police Force -- that VERIFIED by Sheriff Ed McMahon's Negotiator and other Deputies on the scene, but TRIED TO MURDER ME with the cooperation of SPECTRUM CABLE on February 13, 2017 (tomorrow is the ANNIVERSARY of THAT!!!).


But BLOGGER only blocked views to my MAIN BLOG posting of it -- and if you hit the thing to go ahead and view it, you CAN, ANYWAY!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html?zx=c6f5dfd13f97aece


But on my ORIGINAL BLOG -- it is NOT BLOCKED AT ALL!!!: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


SO, NOW, this has become one of the MOST HIT EVER -- and TONS OF PEOPLE know what CROOKS Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark actually ARE -- and that they ADMIT THEY DO IT FOR JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR.


Rivenbark even TOLD ME that they HOPE I get a DOG -- and he is RUN OVER, TOO !!!










WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 30: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) delivers remarks to Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra as he testifies during a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee hearing to discuss reopening schools during the COVID-19 pandemic on Capitol Hill on September 30, 2021 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Shawn Thew-Pool/Getty Images)




Convicted drug trafficker Iván Reyes. 
Convicted drug trafficker Iván Reyes.

Ex-federal police commander gets 10 years in US for cocaine trafficking


The corrupt cop said he was "a man who does not run away from his responsibilities"


https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/ex-federal-police-commander-gets-10-years-in-us-for-cocaine-trafficking/


Anyone on a Windows Computer knows that Window 10 shows two rows of five boxes that are links to what the owner opens the most, but Windows 11 only shows two rows of four of them -- for ME, anyway.


ALL I see are LOGICALLY CHOSEN by Microsoft, but what is SO FUNNY is that on my Windows 11 computer, it shows "Contact Supreme Court" and "Contact White House" as two of my most gone to places -- LOL!!!


That is not actually TRUE -- so I ASSUME that even MICROSOFT is begging me to CONTINUE CONFRONTING BIDEN, MANCHIN, PELOSI and other KENAN/EXXON-MOBIL-FUNDED Christian NAZIS -- until we HAVE THEM ALL IN JAIL!!!









And THIS LEAVES Mayor Saffo, D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, Hollis Briggs, Jr., Steve Miller, Thom Goolsby, Julia Olsen-Boseman, The ENTIRE CAMERON FAMILY and my OWN KENAN FAMILY, CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, Jonathan Deputy -- and quite a few MORE CHRISTIANS still trying to MURDER ME -- on the Lower Cape Fear.


My CRIMES -- besides being OUT AND GAY -- are that I am TOO SMART -- highest College Board Scores in my High School, and I WON a US State Department Contest before graduating Denison University in 1973 -- and my Art Prints now hang in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world


I co-founded https://whalestalecapemay.com/, and I am recognized as the TOP AUTHORITY on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life -- according to John Lahr, anyway:







And REALLY, I just wanted to share ANOTHER VIDEO by the same guys who did THIS INCREDIBLE ONE:



THIS ONE shows the water, beaches, sunsets over the Pacific, etc., but THIS ONE is the OPPOSITE in that it shows Miami Beach all built up, today, with drones flying over beaches and private luxury balconies and pools on top of buildings.


ALL students of Florida History know that Miami Citizens asked Henry Flagler for permission to name their town "Flagler City" -- and he REFUSED, and told them to give it a NATIVE AMERICAN NAME!!!


ALSO, History Buffs know that William Rand Kenan, Jr., was Flagler's RIGHT-HAND MAN from about 1890 on -- and ACTUALLY planned and built everything labeled "Flagler" beginning then. EVEN today's Breakers Hotel Palm Beach was REBUILT BY KENANS far larger and grander than Flagler's original that was WOODEN and BURNED DOWN after Flagler's death.








The BEST BOOK on William Rand Kenan, Jr. tells MOST OF THE TRUTH -- except that he FINANCED HITLER'S ELECTION TO POWER, and then BUILT THE OIL REFINERIES that FUELED HITLER'S WAR MACHINE.


And it OUTRIGHT LIES about how Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, Bingham was MURDERED.





Well, here is that VIDEO!!!:









.

No comments: