Friday, February 18, 2022

RP: KAPOW!!! Would Top New Hanover County Republican Holly Grange PLEASE SHOOT MY MOTHER Out of Her CHRISTIAN HATE and MISERY???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/kapow-would-top-new-hanover-county.html



Holly Grange FUND-RAISED using this photo -- yet Republican Hard-Drug Trafficker Jonathan Deputy got me IMMEDIATELY COMMITTED to what is NOW Novant Health New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital (which I HIGHLY COMMEND for their COMPETENT SERVICES whether I need them or not), because I published the following photo of MEXICAN DRUG MAFIA in Mexico -- and he told the District Court Judge (whose signature is TOTALLY ILLEGIBLE on my commitment papers that Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening II wisely RELEASED TO ME).



Masked Mafia in Mexico was a photo I used in reporting on the DANGERS of the Drug Mafia in MEXICO!!!



Jonathan Deputy -- then Hard Drug Trafficking Partner with Democratic NC Rep. Deb Butlerhttps://suncoastvr.com/index.php/contact





>>> WHEN I SENT THIS VIA RECEIVED RECEIVERS to SCOTUS, and a large selection of US Democratic Presidents and their Spouses -- plus the VEEP, and Top Progressives in Congress -- I AGAIN included Rep. Hakeem Jeffries.


HIS S.S. Form, like most of the others, I had to FAKE a zip code from their district -- but with HAKEEMI had to perfectly match a local STREET ADDRESS as well, so I made it look like it came from the IRS OFFICE in the same building his office is in -- LOL!!!





OK, I'm not really hoping someone shoots my mother dead -- but I would probably THANK THEM. Mom has been trying to KILL ME for YEARS -- but NOW I SCARED Wilmington's Mayor "Bill" Saffo, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Lawyer David A. Nash, Sheriff Ed McMahon, etc., into
RESPECTING MY RIGHTS and ignoring my mother.


My siblings are ALL part of it, but they go back and forth and still are TOTALLY PSYCHOTIC due to Mom's NAZI MIND CONTROL that they seem to LOVE for reasons they do not explain to me -- I'm ready to put them ALL INTO PRISON and maybe I need to begin working to CHARGE THEM with their CRIMES before Mom, now 99 and going STRONG, dies.





Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's research on Concentration Camp Victims -- and worked with BOTH the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA in developing it FURTHER.


Later, they renamed it Project MK-ULTRA in honor of my mother's work -- her last names being Meyer and then Kenan.





The GOOD NEWS about this is that Judge Corpening is TOTALLY RIGHT to oversee how to spend the money from the FEDS on EDUCATION and TREATMENT PROGRAMS for the Drug-Addicted. His son Brad Corpening founded and grew a chain of FOUR Chops Delis -- and LOST THEM ALL due to his DRUG ADDICTION and if he's still alive, is now QUIET on the internet.


This morning I called Mom -- first telling her how I MIGHT get out of the over $100.00 I owe the Foot Doctor who healed my DIABETES INFECTION on my toe -- BEFORE I had to have an AMPUTATION!!!


And I THANK GOD that he said it was DEFINITELY a diabetes sore -- meaning it was CAUSED by the THIRTY-ONE YEARS my mother forced me to take Lithium Carbonate for Bipolar I -- WHICH I NEVER HAD -- because she knew that it could be used for MIND CONTROL -- although CIVILIZED COUNTRIES OUTLAWED use of it for more than a couple of months AGES AGO, because it DESTROYS INTERNAL ORGANS.


Mine are OK -- except I lost my perfect adult teeth to it -- and feeling and blood-flow beneath my knees.


Mom's original notes that I still possess showing how she years later MURDERED HER BROTHER, Robert John Meyer, DDS, with the help of a now-closed Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi -- forcing Uncle BOB to take DOUBLE STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate:









And against this background, today, I discussed the WEATHER with Mom, and then since this is about an IN-FIGHT among DEMOCRATS -- Rep. Henry Cuellar and Challenger Jessica Cisneros and in LAREDO, TEXAS -- a town I know WELL -- I figured Mom would LOVE IT


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/i-bloodied-rep-hakeem-jeffries-nose.html


But Mom interrupted me, and although I know she gets all her NEWS from Fox, EWTV Network, and I suppose OAN, I expected to hear about the TRUCKERS on the Border with Canada -- now PROVEN to be financed by Christian/Republican Groups in the USA -- or the EXTREME TENSION in Ukraine with Russia -- but INSTEAD Mom asked me, "But what about all the Illegal Immigrants flooding over the border with Mexico -- ALL OF THEM DRUG-TRAFFICKING, MURDERING CRIMINALS???"



I wish I had thought to point out to Mom that 85% of Mexicans claim they are Roman Catholics -- so SO MUCH FOR ROMAN CAT-LICKERS!!!


I monitor Fox News and had seen NOTHING like this in a month or so. I asked Mom HOW they are all flooding in and WHERE THEY WENT and who has PROOF, and she was INCREDULOUS!!! Mom claimed they have been flying HUNDREDS of jets loaded with Criminal Aliens into the USA in the dark of night and NO LIGHTS on those planes!!!


Yep, it got my Complex PTSD going and without even thinking, I calmly LAUGHED AT MOM, called her a "God-Hating C*U*N*T" (without the asterisks), and hung up on her.




And ALSO NICE TO KNOW is that the LAST TIME I was committed to our local NUT-HOUSE, the two top Psychiatrists both examined me thoroughly and RELEASED ME in less than 48 hours -- saying I'm one of the HAPPIEST PEOPLE they had ever met, and I should keep smoking Marijuana for stress.


The time BEFORE THAT -- the time Jonathan Deputy committed me -- my shrink, Julia D. Triggs, MD:




 

Doctor Triggs spoke at length on the phone with both my mother and my brother, Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA, and told me that Mom is "just a BITTER OLD WOMAN nursing her ANCIENT GRUDGES -- and should NEVER BE LISTENED TO!!!"


And also that she had caught Mike in SEVERAL MAJOR LIES -- so be VERY CAREFUL of your BROTHER!!!


So, NOW, having ACCEPTED MY FATE -- which is to BRING "GOD'S" COMEUPPANCE to everyone who has HATED ANOTHER because of Race, Religion, Politics, Sexual Identity or Practice -- and ESPECIALLY to Christians who WORSHIP the IDOL JESUS -- but NEVER follow his Teachings about Peace and Love.







REMEMBER: I PROMISED Saint Jacqueline Lee (Bouvier) Kennedy, and later Onassis that I would get HER and GEORGE WASHINGTON'S REVENGE!!!


ALSO HEARTENINGtoday, is that LINKED-IN sent me a long questionnaire -- because I so RESPONSIBLY HANDLED and reported on this blog the "Kerfuffle" we had a few days ago -- asking for my OPINION on all of their services and how FAIR THEY AREand I spent a lot of time filling it out correctly!!!

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/all-these-poor-white-christian-trumper.html


Karthik Rajan

Aug 23, 2021 -- 4 min read

6 Genius Ways to Handle Toxic People


Your gut feeling tells you they are toxic but your heart doesn’t want to believe it.



There are many signs of toxic people. The most obvious one — is they constantly put down the people around them and gossip.


The most subtlest one — they warm up your discomfort just the right amount but never ignite it.


Either way, your gut feeling would tell you they are toxic — if you care to listen to your gut even if your heart doesn’t want to believe it.


90% of life is defined by how you react to what life throws at you. Toxic people are unfortunately part of the mix and here are some ways on how you can react.


READ about ALL SIX here: https://medium.com/aha-moments/6-genius-ways-to-handle-toxic-people-4cca7e07e9f2
















.

No comments: