Friday, February 11, 2022

RP: Marjorie K. Eastman STRIKES OUT!!! Marjorie, a Republican Candidate for the US Senate from North Carolina, is the THIRD TOP CIA AGENT EASTMAN (and none are related to each other -- the other two are both named "JOHN EASTMAN"!!!), Whom I Can PROVE are CONNECTED to My Criminal Kenan Family -- so I WRITE HER for Her RESPONSE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/marjorie-k-eastman-strikes-out-marjorie.html




>>> FIRST SENT VIA EMAIL TO THE FOLLOWING -- after I sent it via TWO secured server forms to Ms. Eastman -- LOL!!!


Well, WHO will try to murder me NOW??? Y'all are just CHICKEN SHITS and PUSSY PANTS -- and most Republican "MEN" seem to be CLOSET-CASE HOMOS -- HA!!!


To marjorie@marjoriekeastman.com marjorie@marjoriekeastman.com, wknecht@wendell.com wknecht@wendell.com, countychair@newhanovergop.org countychair@newhanovergop.org, vicechair1@newhanovergop.org vicechair1@newhanovergop.org, executivedirector@newhanovergop.org executivedirector@newhanovergop.org, tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu tgoolsby@bog.northcarolina.edu, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, contactgov@nc.gov contactgov@nc.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com




And THEN I sent it SECURED SERVER to the Supreme Court and ALL THE DEMOCRATS I usually send to as well.


* * *


>>> BUT FIRST, I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED AGAIN ON LINKED-IN -- AND HERE IS MY DOCUMENTATION OF THAT:


My original comment was to THIS posting -- that you can't see here was in TOTAL SUPPORT of the Trump/Kenan Truckers flying Trump 2022 and Confederate Battle Flags in Canada -- that then spread to Australia!!! TODAY, Canada is moving to LEGALLY REMOVE these illegal, lying protestors since nearly 85% of Canadian Truckers are fully vaccinated and NONE have complained!!!


ALSO, if anyone goes to my own LINKED-IN page, in my "activity" you will find that I RE-POSTED this and my OFFENDING COMMENT at the SAME TIME -- and they did NOT remove it THERE!!!


If LINKED-IN does NOT apologize to me and restore my posting, then it PROVES they are allied with Donald Trump and everything he represents.


Scott’s profile photo
Scott Kenan commented on this
Hello!!! My Kenan Family with our TOP Oil Business Partner Vladimir Putin put Trump into power to destroy Democracy for the FAKE Christians' Swastikas and Ku Klux Klan. I was signed to work for life for the CIA, ignored it and was held hostage five times in Puerto Vallarta by Exxon-Mobil, CIA, Hillary Clinton Drug Mafia -- including two of El Chapo Guzman's sons who worked intimately with Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Fox News, and Benjamin Netanyahu -- you see I also slept with GW Bush's cousin Bill Toups in 2016, and we discussed how the Bush and Kenan Families have TOGETHER run White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking worldwide with "Christians" in the CIA and BOTH the Democrats and Republicans. but I know MANY WONDERFUL Christians, too. Pope Francis is my email pal!!! Francis declared a year before the 2020 election that Catholics who support Trump or today's FAKE REPUBLICANS -- are MORE SINFUL than those who have ABORTIONS -- and he's correct. Anyway, I saw the reports on CNN of this trucker protest in parts of Canada and it had a LOT of Trump 2022 and also Confederate Battle Flags, so PAID for by Kenans!!! -- see more on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/tennessee-williams-warned-you-total.html


Request a second look at your content


We work hard to review content to ensure it complies with our policies in a fair and consistent way. However, we may make mistakes. If your content has been removed from LinkedIn for going against our Professional Community Policies, you can request a second look by completing the form below.


Disclaimer: Please only submit this form once for each decision received. Duplicate submissions will result in a delayed response time.


scottdkenan@aol.com


Why should we take a second look?


Please provide as much detail as possible about the reason for your request.*


1. Everything I stated I can prove in Court. My top Military ally is Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', a personal friend (I can send you Russel's cell number to call him) -- as was Army Col. Dorothy Newman, a CLOSE personal friend when I lived in Atlanta and retired Chief Protocol Officer to Sect. of State Colin Powell, and I have worked with them too.


Perhaps LINKED-IN considers them TRAITORS, but I do not.


2. My comments show I am RESPECTFUL of Christians and Republicans (and Democrats and anyone of any or no faith), who respect the US Constitution.


3. Since you determined I VIOLATED your rules, please explain how I did so so I can avoid that in the future. I just don't see that I did -- but explain that so ANYONE can understand it.


4. While awaiting your answer, I will post THIS and my alleged violating post on my blog -- which because in the same posting I will have evidence of ANOTHER Traitor (yes, my opinion -- everyone has them), running for NC US Senator as a Republican -- but lately I've mostly exposed corrupt Democrats. I am NON-PARTISAN!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/marjorie-k-eastman-strikes-out-marjorie.html


Thank you for your re-consideration. I will be bound by your decision -- which affects TRUTH not at all -- Truth is just Truth, no???


Scott


Court grants injunction to Canadian city to end blockade at critical bridge to US


https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/11/americas/canada-truckers-protests-covid-friday/index.html




>>> I have received NO RESPONSE from either David "Allen" Walker, Jr., Lawyer Layne McNeill Smith, nor Jonathan Deputy -- ALL of Walker World NC:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/letter-to-david-allen-walker-and-lawyer.html



https://marjoriekeastman.com/about/


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/02/10/newcomer-to-u-s-senate-race-has-high-dollar-support-in-wilmington/


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_K._Eastman


https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2016/09/10/she-watched-911-attacks-and-joined-army/89439398/


https://business.vanderbilt.edu/bio/marjorie-eastman/


https://www.nashvillerotary.org/15516-marjorie-eastman-frontline-generation-served-post-911/



Marjorie K. Eastman

Republican Candidate for US Senate from North Carolina

marjorie@marjoriekeastman.com

https://www.thefrontlinegeneration.com/contact


February 11, 2022


Dear Ms. Eastman,


My name is Scott David Kenan and YOU work for my family that put Trump into office with our TOP ALLIES, Vladimir Putin and the Christian Churches!!!


I was AMAZED that in all of these MANY NEWS ITEMS and WEBSITES about you, none of them show you had any PARENTS, and your husband is an Eastman, so what did you DO??? Marry your FIRST COUSIN so you didn't have to change your last name -- like Sarah Graham (Kenan) Kenan -- after whom our UNCW main auditorium is named???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/50-years-of-kenan-family-tertiary.html


And LOOK HOW Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon had me KICKED OUT of Kenan Auditorium last fall -- the only time I ever tried to enter it!!!





And then LOOK at what I did to USCG CDR Susan Polizzotto -- who when she CALLED ME AT HOME -- ADMITTED she was Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's LIAISON with the CIA HEROIN OPERATION in Afghanistan -- my good friend's estranged son Stanley Winborne IV was then 2nd in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan -- and charged with overseeing US Air Force Planes as they were loaded with the Heroin that was shipped back to the USA -- much to Maxwell AFB, where my employers 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury and Michael Massicott of www.pentagon-usa.uswww.topgrad.com, and https://collegiatepubs.com/ . . . 


My EMPLOYERS then SOLD IT from Maine all the way down to Key West!!!


They are STILL distributing those drugs and the Biden Admin REFUSES to fire or reassign the new HEAD of the USMMA -- despite the fact that he worked his ENTIRE CAREER for EXXON-MOBIL -- not only in shipping, but in DRUG DELIVERY LOGISTICS.



Vice Admiral Joachim "Jack" Buono, Superintendent of the US Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, New York, worked his ENTIRE LIFE for Exxon-Mobil (controlled by my Kenan Family), and its subsidiaries:




ALSO, I see that Fredric N. Eshelman -- founder of PPD Pharmaceuticals -- that put TONS of illegal Opioids on Wilmington's streets with the help of Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- who hasn't gotten donations from anyone but Republican Dark Money Groups the last several years -- HELL, Saffo ADMITS his TOP HERO was Republican Senator Jesse Helms, whom my own FATHER, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), always told me HE PUT INTO POWER!!!


Eshelman isn't just a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER, he ALSO is SUING DONALD TRUMP to get his MILLIONS BACK -- LOL!!!


https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/15/politics/fred-eshelman-voter-fraud-donor-2020-election/index.html



BESIDES HAVING NO PARENTS, being born and raised in California until you enlisted in the ARMY -- because the Marines told you they use women ONLY for COOKING, and YOU were TOO QUALIFIED -- you also lived long in Texas and worked with my Kenan Family that with our EXXON-MOBIL actually control Texas more than even North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and ALABAMA!!!


And THEN you were in Tennessee for years -- teaching at Vanderbilt University and other things -- and appear to only have arrived in North Carolina rather recently, so likely don't understand Politics here AT ALL!!!


THAT SAID, you appear to be a FAR STRONGER CANDIDATE than the fool Trump endorsed, or PATHETIC one-term Gov. Pat McCrory, or BLACK current Republican Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson -- who campaigns to LIMIT VOTING RIGHTS OF BLACKS!!!


I'm TIRED of writing to a foolish Traitor to the US Constitution -- and HOPE that you SOON are ARRESTED for your continuing campaign of MISINFORMATION -- your campaign website mentions nothing of not only your MYSTERIOUS PARENTS, but NO ENDORSEMENT OF TRUMP, yet you PROCLAIM all of Trump's plans to NAZIFY the USA to be YOUR OWN -- and I CAN'T find a SINGLE ENDORSEMENT FOR YOU -- except from FOX NEWS!!!


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/afghanistan-and-iraq-combat-veteran-launches-republican-senate-bid-in-north-carolina


WHAT SAY YOU to all of these claims???


Thanks for your prompt reply,


Scott David Kenan







The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" -- atop Kenan Steeple over Kenan Chapel at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, North Carolina (Kenans ARE ENDOWED -- but NOT like Black Africans and certain Arab Muslims I have enjoyed).



.

No comments: