Thursday, February 17, 2022

RP: I "BLOODIED" Rep. Hakeem Jeffries' NOSE (Metaphorically), Last Night!!! / Henry Cuellar's Challenger in Laredo, Texas, Jessica Cisneros, is SURGING!!! / I Get BACK IN TOUCH with the "Ludwig Artists" on the KENAN Side of My Family:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/i-bloodied-rep-hakeem-jeffries-nose.html



(CNN) More adults in the US say they identify as LGBTQ than they did a decade ago, according to a new Gallup poll, a trend largely propelled by Gen Z adults.

The percentage of adults who told Gallup they identify as LGBTQ has doubled since 2012, per the polling firm, from 3.5% of Americans then to 7.1% of Americans in 2021.
The rise can be attributed to Gen Z, according to Gallup -- about 21% of adults born between 1997 and 2003 identify as LGBTQ. Meanwhile, 10.5% of millennials, the generation that includes adults born between 1981 and 1996, identify as LGBTQ, per the poll, and the percentages dwindle among the preceding generations.


https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/17/us/lgbtq-population-increase-gallup-cec/index.html




Steve Bannon’s Patron Claimed to Be a Billionaire. Now He Says He’s Broke.


https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/02/guo-steve-bannon-bankruptcy/




BIDEN’S AFGHANISTAN COUNSEL LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE IN JANUARY. NOW HE’S POISED TO REAP FINANCIAL WINDFALL FROM BILLIONS IN SEIZED AFGHAN ASSETS.


The U.S. seizure of Afghan government funds after the Taliban took power has put millions at risk of starvation.


Lee Fang, Ryan Grim


https://theintercept.com/2022/02/15/afghanistan-central-bank-911-lawsuit/




Mayoral Candidate Outraged That Man Accused Of Firing Gun At Him Was Released


Louisville, Kentucky mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg said Thursday that he was “traumatized” by news that the suspect had been placed on home incarceration.


Piper Hudspeth Blackburn and Dylan Loven  AP

02/17/2022 06:38pm EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/craig-greenberg-louisville-quintez-brown_n_620edaa7e4b08ee35edfb818



The "CREAM" of Wilmington, North Carolina's GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS -- locals all know who they are!!!


MORE DUMB CHRISTIANS

Are Christians stupid, gullible, or just liars?


Christians must know they sound ridiculous.


Vincent V. Triola

Feb 6 · 4 min read





The four Southern Baptist daughters of my Aunt Laura "Doris" (Kenan) Russ and Wilbur Russ (L-R): Gail Johnston, Janice Ludwig, Judith "Judy" Whitney, and Cherri Pridgen, taken about 2011.





Lisa Marie Ludwig







Lena Ludwig







Kevin "Kay" Lapper -- Lena's husband




>>> Hi Lisa Marie Ludwig -- and THANKS for looking at my LINKED-IN listing -- LINKED-IN claims that 23 people checked me out in the last 7 days!!!


To artneighborhood@gmail.com artneighborhood@gmail.com, info@lisamarieludwig.com info@lisamarieludwig.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com


Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com


And I have been "HIGH AS A KITE" in my OWN ART PROJECT of Disclosing Traitors to the US Constitution -- especially of our wealthy relatives associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill. I've made MORE FRIENDS (and more SERIOUS ADVERSARIES -- I call them that because they don't yet understand I am for EVERYONE).


I don't pay for Premium with LINKED-IN so can only see a few of those who searched me, but the other two I CAN see include Gary Vidmar, Economic & Development Director for the town of Leland, NC (right across the river), and "Debbie K." -- the FIRST PERSON I've ever seen on LINKED-IN who only uses an initial for last name. She's a total HAWK and "police over everyone" Republican in Virginia.


Anyway, I suddenly also realized that your Art Installations remind me of the work of Kiki Smith -- daughter of Jane (Brotherton) Smith, who opened Oklahoma on Broadway as a dancer and later became an Internationally-performing TORCH SINGER -- her husband was the sculptor and set designer and architect Tony Smith. And BENEATH Kiki is Col. Dorothy Newman, my best friend in Atlanta in early 2010 -- who got me to Puerto Vallarta after my parents, sisters, and Patrick Lee Stanbury FAILED to commit me for BIPOLAR which I DON'T HAVE in five tries in one month.


Funniest thing -- Dottie was Sect. of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer and the two of them with Alma Powell sat around the kitchen table and decided it was TOO DANGEROUS for Powell to run for President in 2008 -- but Obama managed to WIN IT!!! 


And at Colin Powell's funeral a Military Band played "Dancing Queen" -- and I thought I'd DIE!!! I always loved the up-beat ABBA music, although I prefer the Pet Shop Boys (still super-popular in the rest to the world but get little airplay here since 1991 when they came out GAY and were banned by the CIA from all but dance-music stations). Colin Powell was DEFINITELY STRAIGHT!!!




The rest of my family (except Bob Jones), as listed above knows next to NOTHING about our Kenan-side relatives -- and I'm THRILLED to have so many CREATIVE PEOPLE associated with cousin Janice Ludwig!!! I see that your sister Lena and her husband Kay Lapper are both on your BOARD, and you seem to be making a difference all around NYC.


I've had a wild day -- and my last blog posting re: Hakeem Jeffries seems to have really HIT THE FAN -- and my mentioning the problem with Dem. Henry Cuellar in Laredo, Texas was PRESCIENT -- one source emailed me today how a BUNCH of Republican-funded ROBOTS have been spreading lies about her all over Social Media (but they got CAUGHT), Cuellar's biggest ally appears to be Sen. Lindsey Graham -- LOL!!!


And in the NEWS, today, his challenger, Jessica Cisneros, is SURGING -- especially now that it's been revealed that the FBI raided Cuellar's house taking computers, etc. -- The FBI conducted the raid on Cuellar’s home in Laredo as part of an effort to seek information about the congressman and his wife’s transactions with businesspeople and foreign officials from the oil-rich central Asian nation of Azerbaijan. It is unclear whether Cuellar and his wife are targets of the investigation; federal authorities have not brought charges against them.


And Cisneros is getting fund-raising help from some of my fave Democrats: Bernie Sanders, AOC, and some left-wing Jewish groups. I don't NEED to write her more -- all I could share was how top officers of both the Mexican and US Army and Marines debriefed me several times about Kenan Family Drug Trafficking -- in Laredo AND Nuevo Laredo, across the Rio Grand -- INCLUDING the Mexican Marine who captured El Chapo Guzman the first time -- and then he escaped from Mexican Prison, was caught again and extradited to the USA.


Well, CHEERS TO THE LUDWIGS (and Kay Lapper)!!!


I'm so exhausted emotionally from the extremely intense last several weeks -- and I STILL can't completely fix EITHER of my two Windows computers. The price of being EFFECTIVE!!!


I will post this on blog and add some links and photos, and will add one of your email addresses to one of my Lists of Blog-Post Recipients. If you want off, just let me know.


Scott






.

No comments: