Sunday, February 6, 2022

RP: Tennessee Williams WARNED YOU!!! / TOTAL Asshole Ramie Raskin FULLY ENDORSES Biden, Obama, and Bill Clinton -- My Kenan Family's TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKERS, TODAY (I GUESS he had to get his FORESKIN reattached, no??? -- Raskin is NO JEW)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/tennessee-williams-warned-you-total.html



Photo in today's news of an upside-down house in Colombia -- the CIA's and Joe Biden's BIGGEST source of COCAINE!!!



>>> BY 8:50 THIS EVENING, EST, I HAD GOTTEN RECEIVED RECEIPTS FROM EVERYONE I HAVE LISTED -- SENDING THEM ALL THIS MESSAGE (EXCEPT I SENT A MORE "PERSONALIZED" MESSAGE TO EACH SUPREME COURT JUSTICE):


According to the Philadelphia Gay News, Tommy Raskin was GAY, but could not tell his ASSHOLE FATHER that -- so committed suicide. How COMMON and TOTALLY "non-Jewish"I write Jamie to get a COMMENT on this for publication!!! Next, I send this via "Received Receivers" to ALL the top Democratic Party Traitors, the Supreme Court Justices, and some REAL DEMOCRATS as well!!!

HITS to my blog have gone OFF THE CHARTS -- DESPITE CIA interference.




Thanks!!!
Scott

* * *






When I woke up at 5:00 this morningTHIS STORY was the LEAD on CNN-TV. It showed LOTS OF "TRUMP 2022" flags that the truckers also waved -- and my Kenan Family's FAVORITE -- the CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAG!!!



And THENat 6:00 AM, the CIA took FULL CONTROL of CNN, and I haven't seen a Trump or Kenan (The Confederate States of America, Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Presbyterian Church), flag or emblem since THEN!!!






At 4:40 PM today, I got the email showing Jamie Raskin, HIMSELF!!!, asking for money for the Democratic Party of NAZI/Christian LIARS!!!


It showed that Presidents Clinton, Obama, and Biden -- as well as V.P. Kamala Harris -- who made her NAME IMPRISONING PEOPLE OF COLOR longer than WHITE PEOPLE -- in FULL SUPPORT of those who CAUSED TOMMY RASKIN to COMMIT SUICIDE!!!


From: Democratic Congress info@democratic-congress.com


Paid for by Democratic Victory PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. www.DemocraticCongress.com

 

Democratic Congress
611 Pennsylvania Ave Unit 143
Washington, DC 20003
United States


I was SO PISSED OFF that I called my sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of S.E. Pennsylvania -- a TRUMP-LOVING, FAKE Roman-Catholic, Republican -- employed by Teva Pharmaceuticals. 


-- I'd JUST REMEMBERED that today is Julie's 61st Birthday, but she NEVER takes my calls, so I left her a message warning her that I will IMPRISON her and my other two siblings, Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA and Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh, NC -- for LYING and trying to get me MURDERED -- even though by then they KNEW I had NEVER been Bipolar, but they still claimed to D.A.s and Prosecutors that I was NOT TAKING MY LITHIUM CARBONATE -- the same chemical my mother -- with a Veterans Hospital in Lower Alabama, now closed -- MURDERED my Uncle Bob with (double strength Li2 CO3) -- because he let his daughter MARRY A JEW -- and because, as Bob told me TWICE and in person, he was ACTUALLY A HOMOSEXUAL!!!


And FOOLISH ME had blamed REPUBLICANS, when it was Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel -- with Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- who stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- NOT REPUBLICANS!!!







I also told Julie that AS SOON AS MOM DIES, I'm bringing MAJOR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS into her, Mike, and Jane -- and EXPECT to put them into prison for the REST OF THEIR LIVES --- but ALSO know they are under "MK ULTRA", the Dr. Josef Mengele MIND CONTROL  -- that Mom DEVELOPED FURTHER with BOTH the CIA and Roman Catholic Church -- at Procter&Gamble Labs, in Cincinnati, Ohio -- before I was born.


Mom was SO GOOD, they later named it MK ULTRA for Mom's TWO surnamesMeyer, and later Kenan!!!




Also, today, I spoke with HUGE CIA/Democratic Party HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER with nearly EVERY ELECTED OR APPOINTED Wilmington and New Hanover County OFFICIAL -- NEARLY All are Democrats -- Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr. -- who had recently SHOWERED and CHANGED HIS CLOTHES so his ARM PITS didn't stink to HIGH HEAVEN -- and congratulated Rob on getting his car back this past Friday -- only TWO WEEKS in the shop to repair it.


His car LOOKS the same, but the front bumper is DARK BLUE -- so does NOT match the rest of the black car -- and the new HOOD has new standard Subaru Roadster decals, which it had NOT HAD, before. Rob said it runs "better than ever" and he's ready to sell HARD DRUGS (plus the pot that I buy from him), all over METRO WILMINGTON!!!


AND, just this past Thursday, Gold Walker's Apartments Manager Tom Purdy:



Tom Purdy with a woman he hopes to SHAG!!!


Tom Purdy came out with a refrigerator repairman (who took 1.5 hours to repair my fridge), and THEY were talking about how DOWNTOWN should be avoided at ALL COSTS -- as it is RULED BY HOMOS and PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS.


The repairman -- although at least 60 -- had a REALLY HOT ASS that I coveted, and he and Tom were talking about how the repairman even tells his WIFE that all those NEAR-NAKED LESBIANS in Wilmington and on floats in Parades here, are so hot he will GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY -- even in front of his wife -- and Tom Purdy said "That's how you have to treat WOMEN!!!"


This was late Thursday morning, so I asked Tom Purdy if anyone had signed a lease on Gold's 141 N. Front Street -- that her son David "Allen" Walker, Jr., and his common-law wife, Layne McNeill Smith, had signed ALL THE TENANTS TO over the last several years -- ALL of them being some of the LARGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS IN TOWNand the LAST ONE having a MURDER-ON-THE-PREMESIS!!!


Tom said that there was ONE that Layne, who Tom claimed CURRENTLY works as a "Corporate Attorney", is VETTING to be certain he has enough MONEY and EXCELLENT REFERENCES (just like all of the others had, too -- LOL!!!), but when I DROVE BY yesterday afternoon, the "For Rent" sign with the phone number to Walker Worldhttp://www.walkerworldnc.com/, had been REMOVEDand some work inside had already BEGUN!!!



Layne McNeill Smith and Allen Walker -- that I got TODAY as Layne's FACEBOOK Profile Photo:




And UNLIKE EVERY LAWYER I HAVE EVER KNOWN, Layne has NO LINKED-IN LISTING -- but I DID find THIS ONE for her:


http://www.legaldirectories.com/Smith-Layne-McNeill-121169-Atty.aspx


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/ddt-outlet-lives-up-to-its-name-former.html?m=0


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html



My personal friend Meryl STREEP knew that Obama was GAY AS A GOOSE -- and it shows in her EYES (as well as Obama's):





FOR THE RECORD, Novant-NHRMC Hospital's MY CHART no longer recognized me by my user-name or password -- or EVEN MY EMAIL ADDRESS -- earlier this week when I went to pay a bill. BUT, the NEXT DAY, I got right through to a LIVE PERSON who said they had NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM LIKE THAT -- except for with me -- and she QUICKLY RESET IT so the CIA HACKERS WERE FOILED -- and I was able to PAY MY BILL!!!





So, NOW, I will send this via Received Receiver FIRST to CRIMINAL JAMIE RASKINfollowed by those whose DICKS HE SUCKS FOR MONEY:


President Biden, V.P. Harris, BOTH Obamas and BOTH Clintons, and Chuck Schumer -- followed by EVERY SUPREME COURT JUSTICE (whom we can only HOPE will honor the US CONSTITUTION this year -- for a change -- LOL!!!) -- and then some RELIABLE DEMOCRATS including Sanders, Schiff, and Swalwell!!!


ALSO, on my Lists are Ari Melber, Rachel Maddow, and Ali Velshi of MSNBC.


Rachel and Ari STOPPED sending me received receipts TWO YEARS AGO, but Ali Velshi sends one for EVERY EMAILED BLOG-POSTING, STILL!!!


I got THREE EMAILS, TODAY, from Progressive Democrats CHEERING that TOTALLY LYING MSNBC's ratings have CONTINUED TO FALL to far lower than Donald Trump's popularity ever fell -- HA!!! 


I can't WAIT to see what they have concocted for tonight's LIE-FEST made in cooperation with Jamie Raskin, now exposed as a SUPER-KENAN, Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America TRAITOR!!!



"UNTHINKABLE" best describes Jamie Raskin's TRAITOROUS ACTIVITY!!!













.

No comments: