Tuesday, February 22, 2022

RP: Who in GOD'S NAME Believes Joe Biden Who Works INTIMATELY with Vlad Putin's TOP ALLIES: Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, and Exxon-Mobil's and Bank of America's TOP LOBBYISTS??? / Obama is TRYING to MAKE AMENDS by Promoting FAIR REDISTRICTING, but Rahm Emanuel and David Plouffe are STILL TOP ALLIES with Putin's BEST FRIENDS: The Christian CIA and Their FACEBOOK:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/who-in-gods-name-believes-joe-biden-who.html



Photo of author’s mother with her hair cut and dyed "like an English hussy." Photographer unknown and certainly dead.


>>> BREAKING @ 9:46 PM: BLOCKED BY THE US SUPREME COURT:


Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.supremecourt.gov/contact/contact_pio.aspx" on this server.

Reference #18.d367cd17.1645584401.16dc2b0


And then it took FOUR TRIES to get the Clinton Foundation to accept it -- but it sailed right through to the Bidens, V.P. Harris, the Obamas, and Schumer, Sanders, Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, and my cousin's husband, Greg Lernihan!!!


Not just Bernie Sanders will enjoy this.


This going to the usual Top of Government. I think Biden's doing it right so far (Ukraine and Putin) -- but I have to keep the FIRE to his fanny -- so he doesn't go astray.


PURE HUMOR for all -- and it wraps up some important things.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/who-in-gods-name-believes-joe-biden-who.html


Scott


>>> @12:12 PM FEB 23, 2022 This posting SAILED RIGHT THROUGH to the SUPREME COURT JUSTICES.


THEREFORE, I believe it was TWICE blocked to them last night and THREE TIMES blocked to the Clinton Foundation that I tried next (but went through on my 4th try there) -- was by the CIA or my Kenan Family's TOP ALLY EVEN TODAY while he  INVADES UKRAINE -- Vladimir Putin -- or my family's top ALLIES with Putin, EXXON-MOBIL or Bank of America.


* * *


The Day I Discovered My Mother Was A Lunatic


Michelle Scorziello

6 min read


https://medium.com/the-memoirist/the-day-i-discovered-my-mother-was-a-lunatic-bef29eb0287c




My Mom Believed She Wasn’t a “Good Enough” Christian


Discussing mental illness in the church could save lives


Christy Heitger-Ewing


Christy is an award-winning writer who has written more than 1,000 human interest stories for national, regional, & local magazines.


https://medium.com/the-salve/my-mom-believed-she-wasnt-a-good-enough-christian-c71fceeb149b



Yes, that was MEANT to look like Hillary Clinton -- it was ALL OVER THE NEWS that after losing to Trump, Hillary considered becoming a Methodist Lay Minister, but her and Bill's longtime Spiritual Advisor Bill Shillady was BUSTED FOR PLAGARISM!!!





And JUST as I began writing the above, my brother Mike called and we spoke for 16 minutes -- trading stories of Mom and Dad. The last Mike saw Dad alive was to take him to get his TOE-NAILS CLIPPED by a professional.


We did not discuss money, except that soon I might have to ask family for some, and when we got off the phone, he sent me $200.00 -- so THAT HELPS WITH MONEY -- but far more than that, it means MIKE UNDERSTANDS ME.




ALSO, Mike works in Refinery Inventory Accounting for a large group of Oil Refineries owned by the Bush and Cheney Families, his job was deemed ESSENTIAL, so Mike cannot work from home and was therefore at work and LIKELY didn't yet know of Biden's NEW SANCTIONS.


And speaking of THEM, I'm waiting as things develop before I have TOO MUCH of an opinion on them and where this is all heading.


Last night, I took a BREAK in blogging and watched a Shakespeare film my FATHER'S BEST FRIEND from Alcoholics Anonymous in Wilmington in the 1990s, Anthony Hopkins, was in. Dad was in MANY films and TV shows as an extra -- including EIGHT EPISODES of The Young Indiana Jones!!!


BOTH Mr. Hopkins and Jessica Lange gave EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCES in Julie Taymor's Titus -- based on Titus Andronicus.





And then I saw THIS EMAIL from Bernie Sanders that includes One-Paragraph comments from FIFTY or so people from ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, so I KNEW I'm having SOME KIND OF EFFECT!!!


>>> I read your responses. Here are some I'd like to share:

Dear Scott -

In the midst of all of the crises currently facing our nation and the world, we recently asked our supporters to make suggestions as to how Progressives can best go forward in fighting for our values. Amazingly, we received over 4,000 responses.

Obviously, we can't print all of the statements we received, but the following represent a decent cross-section of what came in.

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts.

I hope you find these comments as interesting as I did.

After you read the responses, please make a $5 contribution to support our movement's efforts organizing for our progressive agenda nationwide.


You can GUESS at the comments -- they sound like ME -- but not detailed with evidence of crimes of my own family and others who are in Politics.


Like me (too funny to correct), I imagine most of my Readers have seen the Republican Spokespeople on both CNN and MSNBC the last several days, CLAIMING that Vladimir Putin is NOT VIOLATING Ukraine's Sovereignty! -- as well as claiming that Joe Biden is PLAYING INTO PUTIN'S HAND!! And the Talking Heads on BOTH NETWORKS totally FACT-CHECKED them and EXPOSED THEIR LIES!!!


But FOX NEWS and even MITT ROMNEY were absolutely correct on this and in calling Barack Obama a TRAITOR!!!


However, Fox News CONTINUES to PROMOTE the "Truckers for Freedom" coming to Washington, DC and TOTALLY CLOGGING THE ROADS in our Capitol so that TRUMP SUPPORTERS can PREVAIL!!!




I was THRILLED the last few days to get a LOT of petitions to sign to DEMAND that the Major TV Carriers -- AT&T has LONG been Trump's biggest MEDIA supporter -- Spectrum, Comcast, and others who ALL support Trump and make NO SECRET ABOUT THAT (too many Christians on their Boards), to DUMP Fox News, OAN, and other PROVABLY-LYING Networks, which include EWTN Network where my MOTHER gets her LIES about Catholic Theology and WHAT Pope Francis ACTUALLY HAS BEEN SAYING.


Remember, the LARGEST group of Catholic Clergy is SUING EWTN over their CONSTANT LIES -- and ask me for a donation, daily.


THIS is how I SHUT DOWN Cardinal Dolan -- who was the MOST FREQUENT speaker and writer of all clergy on Fox News:






Christian Snake-Handling by Republican Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner's now FORMER HUSBAND who diddled the VAGINA of a five-year-old girl in Thalian Hall in the mid-aughts -- and Wilmington's Christianity Police INTIMIDATED the father into NOT PROSECUTING because Judge Sandra then HEADED the local Republican Party and they BOTH are TOP EXAMPLES of WILMINGTON CHRISTIANS!!!





I also need to clarify a few things about my last posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/linda-leboutillier-whom-i-ratted-on-to.html

Linda LeBoutillier's friend Harvey C. Hynson -- of course NEVER would reply to me -- but one of his claims is that Coretta Scott King gave him a SCHOLARSHIP to GRAD SCHOOL -- even though today, he's a MAIL CLERK.


Readers all know that when Dr. King was assassinated, I was one of about six White students who joined with MOST Black students in Henderson High's auditorium, instead of completing classes that day. And I only learned LATER -- AFTER I'd had a snail-mail conversation with Mrs. King in 1990 -- that Coretta had HIDDEN WITH HER FAMILY in West Chester, PA where she had grown up -- BECAUSE she knew it was an INSIDE JOB, and in 2010TOP OBAMA, EMANUEL, and CLINTON PROMOTER Tom Houck -- in January 2010 in Highland Tap in Virginia Highlands -- ADMITTED TO ME that HE had given J. Edgar Hoover the info to ASSASSINATE DR. KING!!!



Tom Houck with my personal friend Julian Bond, who ate at the Magic Pan restaurant in Cumberland Mall many Sundays after Church (1983 - 1985), but after he LOST due to UNFAIR PRACTICES for a Congressional Seat to John Lewis, Mr. Houck BOND SWORE OFF THE CHRISTIAN DEVIL and no longer believed in god.


In 2016, John Lewis promoted DRUG-MAFIA HILLARY CLINTON and LIED TO ALL that Bernie Sanders NEVER WALKED ACROSS THE EDMUND PETTUS BRIDGE with Dr. King -- KILLING Sanders' LEAD in the race over the Christian Drug Mafia Hillary Clinton -- JUST LIKE SC Congressman Jim Clyburn a KNOWN HUGE CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIOSO did to Bernie so that DRUG-MAFIA JOE BIDEN could win over Sanders!!!






I HOPE John Lewis's Heirs are now RICHER THAN CROESUS!!!




And regarding my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan's husband Greg Lernihan -- who cofounded what is today the LARGEST INTERNET SECURITY COMPANY IN THE WORLD, largely doing business with TOP SECRET US AGENCIES!!!


https://www.convergint.com/


Now, I have SPECULATED that since Greg REFUSES to answer my questions about his business, that HE IS HUGE in planning on (or already has)GIVEN THAT INFO TO VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!


My grandparents and their three children were KNOWN HITLER SYMPATHIZERS and FDR refused to allow my Uncles to fight in EUROPE. Marcellus "Mart" Bernard Meyer (a Lawyer who first worked for years for the FBI), and Robert John Meyer, DDS (who's SISTER, my mother, murdered with DOUBLE-STRENGTH LITHIUM CARBONATE with the help of a VETERANS HOSPITAL because Uncle Bob let his daughter marry a JEW and later admitted to ACTUALLY BEING GAY).



Here I am in 1980 with my parents, two years after being BLUDGEONED WITH LITHIUM CARBONATE -- by my mother even though I was NEVER BIPOLAR!!!


You see, this was when I accompanied my parents to Uncle Mart and Aunt Jean's house in Long Beach, near Michigan City, Indiana. In fact Mart and Jean were just completing covering the wall behind us in brick-facing. Aunt Jean mentioned then SEVERAL TIMES that she "just couldn't understand" why Mart KEPT BEING SUED by people he had convicted while in the FBI -- for VIOLATING THEIR RIGHTS!!!


The INTERESTING THING about that, is that Marybeth was then 19, so HAD TO KNOW her father was a NAZI!!!


So, NO, I don't expect to hear from EITHER Greg or Marybeth -- but I will KEEP sending my postings to Greg Lernihan via his RECEIVED RECEIVER FORM!!!












Rahm Emanuel is a SLAVE TO PUTIN!!!




MEANWHILE -- compliments of Republican District Attorney JON DAVID of Brunswick County (who is being SUED for stealing a man's wife), and is an ELDER in Wilmington's St. Andrews/Covenant Presbyterian Church -- just across the Cape Fear River has a NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY SCANDAL that Wilmington's CHRISTIAN PRESS REFUSES TO REPORT -- so I had to get this from the NATIONAL MEDIA!!!


GOP officer in NC busted leading a door-to-door harassment effort targeting Black voters




So YES, everyone from the Supreme Court Justices on down will get this via email and/or Secured Server!!!


.

No comments: