Friday, February 25, 2022

RP: Pope Francis SWIFT-KICKS Vlad Putin's Russian-Orthodox ASS -- AFTER the ARCH-Bishop of Miami TOTALLY DESTROYS Ron DeSantis (the NEW Republican Party SAVIOR)!!! / Google/Blogger BACK-CENSORS Me Again (a 2019 posting!!!) -- but I am TOTALLY IN for NC Dem. Deb Butler's RE-ELECTION This Fall and ELIZABETH TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY is This Sunday:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/pope-francis-swift-kicks-vlad-putins.html



Pope Visits Russian Embassy To 'Express Concern' About Ukraine


Pope Francis took the extraordinary measure despite a health issue that prompted him to cancel other engagements.


Nicole Winfield  AP

02/25/2022 09:26am EST


ROME (AP) — Pope Francis went to the Russian Embassy on Friday to “express his concern about the war,” an extraordinary, hands-on papal gesture that came on the same day the Vatican announced he was canceling other upcoming events because of an “acute” flareup of knee pain.


Usually popes receive ambassadors and heads of state in the Vatican, and diplomatic protocol would have called for the Vatican foreign minister to summon the ambassador to him. For Francis, the Vatican head of state, to leave the city-state and travel a short distance to the Russian embassy to the Holy See was a sign of his anger at Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine and his willingness to appeal personally for an end to it.


Vatican officials said they knew of no such previous papal initiative.


Vatican spokesman Matteo Bruni confirmed the visit. “The Holy See press office confirms that the pope went to the Russian Embassy to the Holy See on Via della Conciliazione, clearly to express his concern about the war. He was there for just over a half-hour.”


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pope-francis-russian-embassy-ukraine_n_6218e5aee4b0ef74d72f052f



Tony Argiz, right, gets emotional and puts his hand on Archbishop of Miami Thomas Wenski 's shoulder as he speaks during a news conference, Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022, at the Archdiocese of Miami Pastoral Center in Miami Shores, Florida. Argiz recalled how the Catholic Church helped him when he came to the U.S. from Cuba as an unaccompanied minor during Operation Peter Pan in the 1960's.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/2/24/2082077/-Faith-leaders-slam-Ron-DeSantis-attacks-on-asylum-seeking-children-as-outrageously-vile?detail=emaildkre




Anyone who thinks I am UNGRATEFUL to my brother, mother, and sisters who DID send me money this week, including a seven-dollar raise in my weekly Family Stipend, I DO appreciate the tiny progress toward reversing their intentional FINANCIAL SQUEEZE of me. Mom also said recently if I don't have enough to EAT RIGHT then I'll just have to give up driving my car and paying monthly insurance, etc.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/christian-democrats-and-republicans-joe.html


>>> Your post titled "Apparently, Rhonda Sekhmet Ra's Yeast Infection Has Traveled to Her BRAIN!!! (and Black Community Leaders have contacted me in person and by electronic messages saying that ALL people with FAKE Egyptian names are just TRASH!!!)" has been unpublished


   Hello,

          As you may know, our Community Guidelines 
(https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy) describe the boundaries for what we 
allow-- and don't allow-- on Blogger. Your post titled "Apparently, Rhonda 
Sekhmet Ra's Yeast Infection Has Traveled to Her BRAIN!!! (and Black 
Community Leaders have contacted me in person and by electronic messages 
saying that ALL people with FAKE Egyptian names are just TRASH!!!)" was 
flagged to us for review. We have determined that it violates our 
guidelines and have unpublished the URL 
making it unavailable to blog readers.

    Why was your blog post unpublished?
    Your content has violated our Harassment and Threats policy. Please 
visit our Community Guidelines page linked in this email to learn more.

    If you are interested in republishing the post, please update the 
content to adhere to Blogger's Community Guidelines. Once the content is 
updated, you may republish it at 
This will trigger a review of the post.

    For more information, please review the following resources:

    Terms of Service: https://www.blogger.com/go/terms
    Blogger Community Guidelines: https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy

    Sincerely,

    The Blogger Team


Well, ONCE AGAIN they did NOT BLOCK access to my original posting, but posted a WARNING one must acknowledge BEFORE accessing it that it MAY CONTAIN SENSITIVE MATERIAL -- and LEFT my Mirror Blog posting of it UNMOLESTED (so far):


>>> CORRECTED: Only later did I actually check and they TOTALLY DESTROYED my posting on my main blog -- but it is still available on my Mirror Blog:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/11/rp-apparently-rhonda-sekhmet-ras-yeast.html


Readers know that Dem Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo and his Mafia Partner, now a REPUBLICAN, Charlie Rivenbark got Google Blogger to similarly SCARE PEOPLE AWAY from THIS POSTING:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


And of course THIS is the ONLY POSTING Google/Blogger put warnings on BOTH editions of, so you can GUESS (if you read it)WHO WAS SO ANGRY OVER IT!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/todd-dillon-republican-party-operative.html?zx=e767b26c017be239


Fox News published this, that gives MORE of my perspective on how it was Bill Clinton and Barack Obama who acted TOTALLY LIKE TRAITORS and GAVE Crimea to Putin without a fight -- setting Putin up to EXPECT DEMOCRATS to be his TOTAL ALLIES!!!


But it ALSO spreads lies about how we got out of Afghanistan -- Trump having ALREADY given the Taliban the GREAT MAJORITY of the country, so Biden HAD TO GET OUT FAST!!!


https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/clinton-obama-and-biden-caused-ukraine-crisis


BECAUSE  I have given Deb Butler TONS OF HELL in the past -- but have seen she's LEARNED HER LESSON not to deal Hard Drugs with the Republicans -- including Jonathan Deputy -- I now FULLY ENDORSE DEB (and assume I remain in her new District)!!!



  https://youtu.be/8o4raaveWe8


 

Dear Scott,

 

As you might be aware, since the GOP took control of both chambers of the NC legislature in 2010, we have been the poster child for egregious legislation; much of it directed at voter suppression.  From gerrymandered voting maps (more on that later), to limitations on absentee balloting and even an effort to delete a voter's registration if they accidentally filled out a juror selection form in error.  So you see, instead of expanding the voting franchise and winning on their ideas, the NCGOP would rather carve voters off the margins to win.  That's not right.  It's un-American, and it sure is not good for our democracy. 


I pride myself on being a voice that isn't afraid to call them out on these practices, and I need your help to continue the fight.  Together with Governor Cooper, we have been able to stop most of these draconian measures, but make no mistake, my newly drawn district is more competitive than ever and I will need your help to win.  Governor Cooper has called me a "progressive spark plug" and it's a label I wear with pride.


I hope you will watch the video I have linked here.  It's me on the House floor fighting for our beloved NC.  I stayed up well into the wee hours writing from my heart before making these pointed remarks. I hope you will watch and if you agree with me, I hope you'll make a contribution to my campaign.  This midterm is critically important and with your help, I will do the work necessary to win. I sure would appreciate it.

 
Thanks very much,
 
Deb
 




Christianity Is Cowardly Living


An ENEMY OF HUMANITY Examination


If there’s anything to deduce about Christianity, it is that truth and reality are of little importance. What matters more, what has more influence, is the emotional and mental escapism believers receive through their faith and practice.


https://jubeiraziel.medium.com/christianity-is-cowardly-living-950303f1a940


>>> DO ANY OF MY READERS REMEMBER HOW INTIMATELY I AM CONNECTED TO ELIZABETH TAYLOR ???


I never met Elizabeth, but on my FIRST TRIP to NYC with Tennessee Williams, I sat in as Zev Buffman (her agent), met with Tom and his agents Luis Sanjurjo and Milton Goldman discussed her getting rights to make a NEW FILM of my FATHER'S FAVE FILM, EVER, The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone -- but Tenn REFUSED, saying she was then TOO OLD for the part.


>>> WHOOOPS!!! That was for Sweet Bird of Youth!!!:



As soon as Tenn died, she GOT THOSE RIGHTS and REMADE IT -- with my buddy Gavin Lambert writing the screenplay!!!



Gavin Lambert had a COMB-OVER more RADICAL than DONALD TRUMP's!!! He is pictured with Paul Bowles -- one of Tennessee Williams's MOST IMPORTANT FRIENDS.








And in Puerto Vallarta in 2010Don Gallery, the adopted son of Zasu Pitts -- and Elizabeth Taylor's LIFELONG closest friend -- was the HEAD of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group:



Don Gallery with Ginger Tindall -- ANOTHER close friend from that group, like Stanley Winborne III, a Wilmington, NC Native whose family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad and whose SONStan IV, was SECOND in charge of the Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and IN CHARGE OF shipping the HEROIN HOME on US Air Force planes.



Don Gallery: https://barbaralamarr.net/?p=664


Stan Winborne IV: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


So HERE is the book I discovered, and will have to write the author about Elizabeth (who HATED being called "Liz"), but I'll do that when I have MORE TIME:




9 Must-See Liz Taylor Films to Watch on (What Would Have Been) Her 90th Birthday


Brenda Janowitz on the Hollywood Legend’s Most Iconic Roles


February 25, 2022


As a kid, I loved watching old movies on Sunday afternoons. Classics were always on TV then, and I swooned over the Hollywood starlets of the 50s and 60s. But one star shone brighter than any other: Elizabeth Taylor. From the moment I first saw her in Suddenly, Last Summer, I was utterly taken with her. (And if you’re thinking, isn’t that movie inappropriate for a kid to watch?, you’d be correct.)


The more I learned about Taylor, the more obsessed I became. Especially her epic romance with Richard Burton—a love so powerful they married not once, but twice? When writing my seventh novel, The Liz Taylor Ring, about an enduring love affair that persists despite all odds, theirs was the story that came to mind.


As I wrote, both the films and the life of Taylor inspired me. (So much so that I included a chapter-by-chapter guide of Taylor references in the back of the book!) I spent hours re-watching my favorite movies from childhood, as well as the ones that I’d missed. I read and watched so many biographies that I lost count. (There’s a non-exhaustive list of those in the back of the book, too—I can’t seem to get enough of La Liz.)


https://lithub.com/9-must-see-liz-taylor-films-to-watch-on-what-would-have-been-her-90th-birthday/



Suddenly, Last Summer




The SPEAKERS for this year's Festival have JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!







.

No comments: