Tuesday, February 1, 2022

RP: Lucas Kunce Beats ALL OTHER CANDIDATES in Missouri Senate Race Fundraising!!! / Shelbourn Stevens, President of Novant-NHRMC and the Coastal Market, Hears from Scott Kenan:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/lucas-kunce-beats-all-other-candidates.html



Scott — I’ve got some good news to start your morning.


Last night, every campaign for U.S. Senate submitted their final fundraising report for 2021 to the FEC, and it’s now official: Lucas Kunce’s grassroots movement has raised more than any other campaign in the race. That includes every top GOP candidate in Missouri — and all without a cent from corporate PACs.


Remember: We’re in this fight to fundamentally change who has power in this country. We’re going to abolish corporate PACs, break up Big Ag and Big Tech, prosecute the insulin cartels, and outlaw insider trading in Congress. We’re going to end the forever wars and start nation building our own country — bringing good jobs and production back to our towns and cities, and creating the next generation of energy jobs right here in the heart of America.


Unlike any other campaign this year, our grassroots movement is taking the fight for our future to the giant corrupt corporations and criminal politicians who’ve been stripping our communities for parts.


It all starts with winning this race, flipping this Senate seat, and sending Lucas Kunce to the U.S. Senate. And with your support, I know we can get this done.


Thank you for being a part of this people-powered movement,


Caleb Cavarretta

Campaign Manager


And of course I very recently blogged about Mr. Kunce:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/01/nazichristian-msnbc-today-had-donald.html


>>> BEFORE I GET GOING:


I haven't blogged about this in YEARS, but when my mother sent me the money to return to my parents' home in Raleigh, NC from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in late 2010, when I went through the FIRST US Checkpoint at the border in downtown Laredo, TX, not only did the dogs NOT sniff out that I had spilled about two grams of Marijuana all over the floor of the LOADED back of my Pontiac Vibe, but I figured that after driving a day in the desert, it would be TOO DRY TO SMELL and I sailed right THROUGH!!!


I got talking to the Agent, and without mentioning THAT, I told him how my Kenan Family ran all Hard Drugs with the Christian Churches and Republican Politicians (I didn't realize the Dems were just as much a part of it), and at least FIVE OF THEM, then changing shift near lunchtime, took me out and TREATED ME TO LUNCH!!!


They also told me how George W. Bush had EFFECTIVELY closed the Border with Mexico for several months -- to DRIVE UP PRICES in the USA for Drugs. But what they said actually HAPPENED is that all those drugs sitting in Mexico were sold CHEAP TO MEXICANS who could then AFFORD THEM, and TONS of MEXICANS were also addicted to drugs -- thanks to the Christian Churches and the US Government!!!


At ONE major gas station along I-10, a guy in a HUGE all-terrain truck logoed Halliburton was at the pump in front of me, and the driver SUPER HOT  -- so I had to speak with him. When he heard I was a KENAN, he laughingly told me how IN FACTit WAS DICK CHENEY's HALLIBURTON that was responsible for the FAILURE of the part in the oil well that caused the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, Apr 20, 2010 – Sep 19, 2010.


I was SHOCKED -- because I KNEW THAT -- from watching it on CNN-TV BEFORE 6:00 AM, when the CIA takes control of them TOTALLY. CNN reported it was Halliburton's responsibility -- but the US Government POUNCED on BP, who owned the well, and their CEO was so taken by SHOCK, he had NO TIME TO DEFEND BP -- before the US CIA PRESS CONVICTED THEM and NEVER LOOKED BACK!!!




And LATER, when I had to drive BACK for my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, at the FIRST Texas Rest Stop -- also the State's Welcome Center, which includes a boardwalk out over preserved Wetlands -- ON THAT walk, I met the VERY GORGEOUS Nancy Busch who wore a FULL-LENGTH REAL FUR COAT and was driving home with two of her grandchildren.


They were headed toward Raleigh, North Carolina, where this TOP ANHEUSER/BUSCH HEIR was BEST FRIENDS with Betty (Price) Kenan -- and we LAUGHED AND LAUGHED for fifteen minutes over how Betty Kenan and her Family RUN TONS OF HARD DRUGS, especially with their Episcopal Church!!!



Betty Kenan helps a younger customer in her FINE FEATHERS gently-worn patrician clothing store in Chapel Hill -- which Betty actually RAN HERSELF for years, but closed a few years ago, now.



And TONIGHT, this HUGE WINTER STORM is threatening to AGAIN knock out the Power Grid in Texas -- the State MOST COMPLETELY OWNED by my Kenan Family and their EXXON-MOBIL -- because the NAZI KENANS hope MANY MORE POOR PEOPLE FREEZE or STARVE TO DEATH this year. They have BLOCKED all attempts to significantly upgrade it.


Chicago -- Michigan City and South Bend, Indiana -- could get a TERRIBLE HIT, and here are my relatives who live there (metro Chicago), today:



CENTER is "Mr. Larsen", an American Airlines employee that Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman married -- and this is her wedding to "Larsen" -- who was THEN dying of CANCER, so he could leave all his wealth to Jan, then.



Left to right: Ian and Andrea Opperman (Andrea went through FULL JEWISH CONVERSION -- since having a Jewish father doesn't make it for RELIGION). Ian Opperman told me he is HALF JEWISH but TOTALLY HATES JEWS, so he stayed EPISCOPALIANwhich Jan had moved to BEFORE having children, since CATHOLICISM was nothing to her but CRAP!!!


ALSO, Andrea Opperman is the ONLY RELATIVE on EITHER the Meyer or Kenan side to WRITE PATRICK LEE STANSBURY of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and TOTALLY TELL PATRICK OFF!!! This was when Patrick -- who had promised to pay me $100.00 each for my 3,800 -- 380 shares of stock he had granted me over the years. After realizing how much I had, Patrick THEN claimed they were only worth $10.00 per share, and then said I had RUINED THEIR VALUE and he would NOT PAY ME A CENT!!!


But my ONE KIND FAMILY MEMBER (my parents and siblings were PARTNERED with Patrick in trying to MURDER ME)DID cause Patrick to pay me the $3,800.00 -- but he STILL OWES ME $34,200.00.


Of course Larsen is now long dead, and Jan is now ENRICHED. The "SHIKSA" to her RIGHT is a CRACK WHORE!!! 


When Jan's sister Karen hosted a Meyer Reunion in Lower Alabama, when we all gathered around their POOL at home, TWO CRACK WHORES kept running around, and my Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDS showed up briefly, pushed in a wheel chair -- because MANY of his fingers and toes had ALREADY BEEN AMPUTATED -- because my mother and the Veteran's Hospital were forcing DOUBLE-STRENTH Lithium Carbonate on Bob, to MURDER HIM FOR JESUS CHRIST -- since he let his daughter marry a Jew, and since Uncle Bob was ACTUALLY HOMOSEXUAL.


Mom's notes from 1978 explaining how to do that -- I STILL POSSESS the ORIGINAL!!!




ALSOGreg and Marybeth Lernihan and their three sons live and work in metro Chicago -- here is the DISH ON THEM!!!





Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan









Shelbourn Stevens, Novant-NHRMC President since April, 2021.





Shelbourn Stevens, President of Novant-NHRMC


PAL.PAL@nhrmc.org

https://www.nhrmc.org/about/contact-us/email-nhrmc


February 1, 2022


Dear Mr. Stevens,


Surely, you have to have heard of ME -- although I'd never heard YOUR NAME until this evening, when I learned you are giving a MAJOR ADDRESS to the Novant Community -- or maybe it is the WILMINGTON BUSINESS COMMUNITY -- this Thursday. So I wanted to fill you in on some things you might have missed, and which LOTS OF PEOPLE who attend your talk ALREADY KNOW!!!


First of all, I have nothing against you at all. I assume you must be highly competent, and your resume' shows that. I don't envy you sitting in the MIDDLE of the BIGGEST THEFT in US HISTORY of a SOLVENT, CITIZENS-OWNED PUBLIC HOSPITAL. 


This was achieved by CIA Agent Kevin Maurer with his Cape Fear Collective (originally showing controlled by Maurer and purposed to SELL THE HOSPITAL), and his TOP ALLIES, the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank, Mayor "Bill" Saffo and his side-kick the HOMO Tony McEwen, Woody White, Pat Kusek, Julia Olson-Boseman, "Rev." Jonathan Barfield, Jr. -- ALL OF WHOM got their Campaign Funds almost TOTALLY from Republican Party DARK-MONEY PACS -- with Rob Zapple being the ONLY ONE who voted AGAINST IT!!!




I don't have TIME to list everything here, but THESE BLOG-POSTINGS of mine went VIRAL -- and you should read them, if you have NOT ALREADY -- and please send me an email describing how you will HELP CONVICT ALL OF THESE CRIMINALS.



Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- who was on Julia Olson-Boseman's PAYROLL during this time -- is a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER for the local Democratic Party, and Carl Armato, NOVANT CEO, is ALSO a HUGE CRIMINAL and they ALL MUST BE CONVICTED and IMPRISONED.



Carl S. Armato with Hollis Briggs, Jr. ATTENDED THE VOTE and in these postings, ADMIT much of their THIEVERY!!!



Also, I MET Hollis in Wrightsville Country Store and we discussed MORE about this, without me revealing who I am, and he gave me his business card so we could DISCUSS IT FURTHER -- but when I called, and REVEALED that I am the "Anti-Kenan", he cussed me out and THREATENED TO KILL ME -- but I laughed him off!!!


See my Letter to Philip Brown, MD and Carl Armato RECEIVED by them on May 14, 2021 -- halfway down:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wow-i-just-had-screamer-because.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wheres-coup.html


Because this posting has information important to NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- as well as the Supreme Court, our Recent and Current Presidents -- and TOP DEMS in Congress, I will send this to ALL OF THEM after first emailing to my eight Lists of Political Contents CONTACTS -- and of course, before that, publish it here: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/lucas-kunce-beats-all-other-candidates.html


I believe I've been QUITE CLEARand look forward to your PROMPT RESPONSE.




Scott David Kenan








.

No comments: