Wednesday, February 2, 2022

RP: My NAKED Family of Christian Devils / Pope Francis's MUSIC TASTES are DIVINE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/my-naked-family-of-christian-devils.html






CLEARLY, not a single one of my Meyer-side or Kenan-side relatives is worth a DAMN -- with the exceptions of Andrea Opperman and Lena Ludwig -- an actual Wilmington, NC native -- who got so SICK of the CHRISTIAN HATE HERE -- she had to move to ENGLAND for eight or ten years, but is now back living in Washington, DC -- after on the West Coast RUNNING A COMPANY and still married to the SUPER-HOT, ten-years-younger Kevin "Kay" Lapper.


We had a BLOW UP about eight years ago because I was HOT TO TROT to steal Mr. Lapper from her, but he's STRAIGHT so I got to smoke NO CIGAR THERE!!!



Andrea Opperman -- now gone BLOND:






"Kay" Lapper with Lena (Ludwig) Lapper -- who got TIRED of that silly alliteration, and reverted to her maiden name -- HA!!!


You should have seen the photos of Kevin when he was a HOT SURFER-BOYten years younger than Lena!!! But here they are today:



Lena Ludwig, today


It was not possible for me to find Andrea Opperman's email address -- her company, www.gyro.com, was just merged into another, and the websites are not yet integrated. I saw a recent photo of Kevin "Kay" Lapper that was posted a few days ago -- and he looks MUCH BETTER with his beard -- but I can't find it now.


I'm really sick of my family that has NO CLUE what "Creative Thinking", putting OTHERS FIRST (if your basic needs are satisfied), or ANYTHING of what Jesus taught on Earth, which can fairly be summarized this way:





My siblings did EXACTLY what my parents said they had to do -- Jane was a National Honors Scholar and I had the highest Math/Science College Boards at my high school, but my PARENTS INSISTED that I had to be an ACCOUNTANT for Sun Oil, which my father worked his whole career for, that Jane be a NURSE, the only thing intelligent women could excel in. I DID work the summer of 1973 in Newark, NJ for Sun Oil -- but then Hilary Russell invited me to Cape May to start an Art Gallery, which we did -- EXCITE: A Gallery -- flopped but got the backing of Mafia Don William Earl Johnson, Jr., and founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com in 1974.


My brother Mike, began at William & Mary -- but HATED RICH PEOPLE WHO WERE CONNECTED, so after one semester, transferred to URI -- where he majored in drinking, smoking pot, and doing mushrooms -- and even managed to TOTAL HIS CAR while drunk. Mike worked for Sun Oil after graduation until about 2011, when they sold off their refineries and he got a job high in Refinery Accounting at a group of them owned by the Bush and Cheney Families, where he remains, working beyond normal retirement -- DESPITE being far wealthier than the rest of us combined.


AFTER Jane fell 25 feet and landed on her head while a junior at UNC Chapel Hill, she woke up FIVE DAYS LATER believing she was on a TALK SHOW, but got over that in a week or so, but suffered permanent brain damage, changed her major from Pre-Nursing to History, and graduated after another 1.5 years. 


Jane started and ended in the very UNDERPAID JOB of being a North Carolina Disability Benefits Judge. Jane had a BREAK selling software to Veterinarians, making today's equivalent of $300.000.00/year -- but the company was SOLD and the software DROPPED for inferior software with better MARKETING. Jane sold houses for a few years until the GREAT RECESSION caused her poor, mostly Lesbian clients to not be able to buy bungalows anymore, so BACK to working in Disability -- and she was LUCKY she was able to RESUME her previous seniority, and only worked for ONE YEAR past normal retirement to CASH IN ALL OF THAT. 


Julie, on pot, alcohol, etc., BEFORE graduating high school, was in and out of colleges, taking about seven years to earn her undergraduate degree. Mike paid for her ABORTION, that I don't believe Mom knows about even today. She works in Pharmaceuticals for the Israeli firm Teva Pharmaceuticals -- which produces Opioids, but did NOT get into the trouble OTHER companies like Purdue Pharma got into.


Since my mother PLANNED the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA, she KNEW that OIL and DRUGS are what fuels CHRISTIAN NAZISM -- but STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I won't get on board with her VIRULENT HATRED OF ME and all others who do not accept Jesus and SUPPORT DONALD J.C. TRUMP!!!



Connor and Max (the tallest two -- their sister Taylor the only girl), at Connor's UNC Chapel Hill Graduation, 2010. My sister Jane said I could NOT COME UP from Wilmington to Raleigh/Chapel Hill for Taylor Ann Kenan's 2015 UNGraduationbut my sister JULIE could come from Pennsylvania -- because JULIE IS PART OF TAYLOR'S FAMILY -- and I am NOT!!!


Enough for now. I am SORELY TEMPTED to get into all the TAWDRY DETAILS of my brother Mike and his sons Connor and Max -- NONE OF WHOM can process their homosexual experiences -- but NO WOMAN has been FOOL ENOUGH to marry Connor or Max -- HA!!!


I called Mom today after I returned from the foot doctor, who was thrilled I've healed so well, and I have STOPPED the Antibiotic, and will only soak in Epson Salts, bandage it, and wear the Surgical Shoe for another week!!! Dr. Noah was TRAINING a new guy, and told him my sore was "diabetic", so I asked what he meant and he said I need to be tested for Diabetes, because it was a diabetic sore.


But I've been through that MANY TIMES and I'm NOT DIABETIC. However, Mom forced me to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- which nearly every other country does not allow for longer than a couple of months -- but the USA is a NAZI COUNTRY, ALREADY, and it is used for MIND CONTROL although it destroys ORGANS, mine miraculously escaped significant damage, except I lost all my perfect teeth -- and I have LITTLE CIRCULATION in my lower legs and feet.


THIS PROVES my mother and my siblings -- ALL WELL PAST THEIR TWENTIES (so legally responsible for ALL OF THEIR ACTIONS), WHEN THEY TRIED TO KILL ME in 2010 and later -- caused the SAME DIABETIC SORES that Mom murdered her brother with because he let his daughter marry a JEW -- and Uncle Bob was also actually Homosexual.


Meeting Uncle Bob in South Bend while I worked for Tennessee Williams:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-27-scare-dare-and-preview.html


Today, Mom's house was so full of the vacuum noise of her Latinx cleaners, she couldn't talk long. She was GLAD to hear my foot's condition, and DID LISTEN to my telling her that it was a "diabetic sore" -- and WHY (the Lithium she had FORCED ON ME when I was never even BIPOLAR!!!).


I told Mom that I had been WRONG and this is not paid 100% by Medicare, and I was presented with a bill for $254.00 for my LAST TWO office visits, would have to pay for today -- but now go to the FREE every-nine-weeks pedicure for the rest of my life for a doctor to see it frequently. I paid $150.00 on that today, but must come up with the rest.


Mom didn't care about that and did not respond when I said I'd need help from family -- the bitch just GRUNTED and then had to get off the phone.


The other thing to say, is that BOTH Dr. Noah and his assistant -- and his Office Staff -- were NOT SURPRISED -- they know LOTS OF STORIES of HATEFUL CHRISTIANS trying to kill or maim people -- just NOT THEIR OWN SONS -- especially one so TALENTED AS I AM!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


EVERYONE in town knows the Christian Churches and BOTH Political Parties run all the HARD DRUGS HERE for JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR. WHEN will someone PROSECUTE or at least the local Press PROPERLY INVESTIGATE these CRIMINALS and let's GET THEM INTO PRISONS!!!



Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- DEVOUT GREEK ORTHODOX, so KISSING COUSIN to Russian Orthodox Vladimir Putin!!!






NOT LESBIANS (who actually can be found EVERYWHERE), but support of Donald Trump, the USA Republican Party and their PERVERTED TAKE on what Jesus taught.


The Pope’s Playlist Is Pretty Decent! And, Honestly, Weirdly Romantic.


Fight disinformation. Get a daily recap of the facts that matter. Sign up for the free Mother Jones newsletter.

In early January a reporter spotted Pope Francis walking toward his Fiat 500 with Vatican plates. He was leaving an unexpected place: a Roman record store. The surprise visit turned into a sort of news event. Reporters flocked to the shop to learn that “the Holy Father,” as the record shop owner explained, “is passionate about music.” During his time as a cardinal, he would regularly visit to buy CDs.


Even better: Those of us wondering what Jorge Bergoglio might unwind with post-vespers over a nice glass of malbec or yerba mate are in luck. Cardinal Gianfranco Ravasi, President of the Pontifical Council for Culture, published a little taste and description of Il Papa’s collection of more than 2,000 CDs and 19 vinyl albums. 


While we yearn for more specifics, Ravasi told Italian reporters that the bishop of Rome enjoys a mix of mostly classical, interspersed with -- the greatest hits of Edith Piaf (whom Tennessee Williams also loved)gospel hymns performed by Elvis Presley (whom Tennessee Williams once blew), and, perhaps unsurprisingly, the tango music of his native Argentina -- well, WHO doesn't love THAT???


With nothing else to do on a snowy weekend, I decided to cozy up and enjoy music a la Bergoglio. Would these jams be immaculate, or papal bull? 


I curated my playlist with the help of some media writers and my own sleuthing through Papa Frankie’s previous interviews. (If you want some pontifical tunes but don’t want to put in that kind of legwork, I suggest checking out America writer Keara Hanlon and her dope papal Spotify playlist.) 






UNHINGED: MUTINEER RUDY ON ‘MASKED SINGER’  — JUDGES WALK OFF!







.

No comments: