Saturday, February 19, 2022

RP: Frank Hawkins Kenan II to be ARRESTED NEXT over Jeffrey Epstein??? / My Brother Michael William Kenan -- PLEDGED TO OBEY NAZI Leader Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- Could ALSO SOON be ARRESTED -- Praise the LORD!!! (I TOLD YOU I'm OVER these God-Hating Christians!!!)

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/frank-hawkins-kenan-ii-to-be-arrested.html



Frank Hawkins Kenan II, recently.


>>> TO BE CERTAIN FRANK KENAN II AND HIS COUSIN GREGG LOOMIS (who first told me in 1990 that the Episcopalian Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate "Niggers"), and my brother and entire close family, as well:


Hi Frank Kenan -- I know LOTS of your friends including Lawyer Oliver Carter III, who have told me all about you -- HA!!! Just wanted to be CERTAIN you got this -- and your COUSIN, Gregg Loomis!!!


To Info@kdcapitallp.com Info@kdcapitallp.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, info@lisamarieludwig.com info@lisamarieludwig.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, greggloomis@mindspring.com greggloomis@mindspring.com




* * *


Frank's Twitter feed:




While MOST HITS have been to my current blog posting, I found this morning that my posts about the CRIMES of Story Cowles and Frank Hawkins Kenan II, were actually HIT MORE overnight -- and then in the NEWSI discovered why:






https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/my-letter-just-emailed-to-frank-hawkins.html



HERE is the news item, that shows THIS GUY died by apparent suicide -- possibly like Jean Babette Stein also died of CIA-Assisted Suicide, no??? And Jeffrey Epstein died of "suicide" as well -- HA!!!


https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/19/europe/jean-luc-brunel-jeffrey-epstein-death-intl/index.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/well-enjoy-your-religious-holidays-rest.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/my-letter-emailed-to-dame-lynne-gillian.html


I had ACTULLY planned to include this in LAST NIGHT'S POSTING -- but FORGOT. Although THIS WOMAN was "only" dealing with the SHAME of a Chinese person being ADOPTED!!! And her adoptive parents ABUSED HER LIKE MY MOTHER ABUSED all of HER CHILDREN!!!


Mom used to tell us all we were the worst children on Earth and God must be PUNISHING HER by we being her children. Then she would slam the door shut to her bedroom and cry her eyes out -- but ONLY when our father was not home.


She also SCREAMED AT US after she smacked us all around for something as innocent as children spilling a glass of milk. And in front of Dad -- and when we lived on Dunsinane Drive in West Chester, PA 1964 - 1968, Mom would SCREAM AT US, THROW a dish or two in the sink and BREAK THEM -- then drive off squealing the tires after yelling she was going to go out and COMMIT SUICIDE!!!


My sisters and brother would climb all over Dad crying as he tried to comfort them -- but I was already in Junior High and becoming a THINKING ADULT and knew that Mom was SICKER than anyone else I had yet met in my life -- and I stubbornly REFUSED to worry about the fate of that HATEFUL BITCH.


Today, I don't HATE MOM -- I PITY HER and HATE WHAT SHE STANDS FOR, the NAZIFICATION OF THE USA under the Christian Churches.


So if THIS WOMAN can now tell the TRUTH about HER HATEFUL FAMILY -- then it is time for me to GO DEEPER -- starting with my BROTHER. After all, my SHRINK said she'd caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES and to watch out for him:


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/family-secret-adoption-china_n_620a9e9de4b03230246ea698



Funny, in this old photo of my father with all of us kids on Wrightsville Beach, NC when I was about 13 shows us like when MOM DROVE OFF THREATENING SUICIDE -- but Mom took the photo, so SHE SURVIVED!!!



I had totally forgotten about this photo -- until a few years ago, when Mike sent it to me saying that at that time he SO ADMIRED ME for my STRENGTH AND BROAD SHOULDERS!!! Back then, I was TOTALLY SELF-CONSCIOUS because my torso had grown slowly compared to my legs, and I was SKINNY and NOT STONG.


Anyway, Mike had been "Mama's Happy Boy" in his early years -- a moniker we all agreed was appropriate. But at Mike's age five, my sister Jane asked him to play "Doctors" with us, and Mike IMMEDIATELY said he wanted to play with my WANKER!!! I was so shocked that I quit playing that on the spot, and Mike soon became a sullen boy. 


Then, while I was away at Denison University, Mom told me that Mike -- a high school football and basketball star -- and his girlfriend -- had SLIT THEIR WRISTS because the GUYS on those teams kept declaring their LOVE FOR MIKE and wanting to have sex with him. HOWEVER, they barely lost any blood and did NOT NEED A DOCTOR or STITCHES for it!!!


At about the time I moved to Key West, late 1980, Mike called me from Detroit, MI where he was auditing for Sun Oil Company, and had met a guy, done Cocaine with him, then they had sex. Mike was FREAKED OUT -- and I told him, well, maybe it was just the Cocaine. A VERY POPULAR expression of that time was:




Well, I STILL think Mike is MORE STRAIGHT than GAY -- but his two SONS are a TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!!!



Mike's sons Connor Michael Kenan (tallest), at his UNC Chapel Hill graduation, 2010, his brother Maxwell Andrew Kenan is second tallest. Their sister Taylor Ann Kenan sticks her head between the amorous boys.



And then just a few years later, Connor took off for six months traveling Southeast Asia with his MALE LOVER, and when he returned, his friends all called Connor "The Gay Darth Vader"





And I can NEVER FORGET when soon after Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico in 2010 -- because my parents, Patrick Lee Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.us, the Republican Party of Georgia, and ACTUALLY Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel on behalf Vladimir Putin had been UNABLE TO COMMIT ME in FIVE ATTEMPTS in ONE MONTH, I blogged about the time Connor in 2nd grade and his best buddy gave a FELATIO DEMO to the whole class while the teacher was out of the room -- Connor the ACTIVE PARTNER.


When she returned, she panicked and locked them in separate janitor's closets until SHE calmed down and realized they were just KIDS in normal experimentation for their age. She let them out, then had a conference with BOTH sets of parents and they all had a GOOD LAUGH about it -- as was APPROPRIATE.


But UNBEKNOWNST TO ME, Connor was then ENGAGED to a woman whose parents lived next-door to President Nixon's GAY LOVER Bebe Rebozo (who sneaked in the back door of the White House under an assumed name for sex with the Prez)and Mike and Gail had gone out with her parents on TWO of their yachts.



The Lovers taking a walk on Key Biscayne.



Well, that girl's parents somehow found out about THIS BLOG and IMMEDIATELY BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT.


Mike and Gail were FURIOUS WITH ME because they thought THEY TOO would get:




AND there was the time in 1985 or so that I decided I had to call Mike's secretary at Sun Oil and tell her that Mike and Gail had gotten SO DEPENDENT ON POWDER COCAINE that my nephews were not getting PROPER CARE (and it was TRUE).


I knew she would do what was necessary, and soon enough Mike and Gail QUIT COCAINE and Mike also joined A.A. and gave up drinking as well!!!


This was ALL FOR THE BEST for EVERY ONE OF THEM -- but a few years ago, Mike AGAIN BITCHED ME OUT for "meddling" in his life.


That is ENOUGH for tonight -- I will LATER EXPOSE the CRIMES of Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan and her Presbyterian Family that LOVES DONALD TRUMP!!!



The blended Kenan and Godley Families in 2007.




Orthodox Presbyterian Pastor ‘Jokes’ About Killing Women Pastors











.

No comments: