Monday, June 6, 2022

RP: ALL Twenty or so PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS I Spoke with Here in Wilmington, North Carolina -- Today -- asked Me, "WHY IS Joe Biden MORE NAZI than even Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell???" I EXPLAINED to Them about My Kenan Family's TOP EMPLOYEE, Brett McGurk. Next, They asked, "WHY are Biden, Pelosi, and Manchin TOTALLY AGAINST the Roman Catholic Church -- which They CLAIM to be MEMBERS OF???"

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/all-twenty-or-so-progressive-democrats.html




>>> TONIGHT I GOT RECEIPTS FROM EVERYBODY -- INCLUDING JOE BIDEN!!!



Ambassador Emanuel gets this FIRST. See how I TOTALLY DESTROYED Cedric Alexander, Psy.D. (or similar)HE worked with the BIGGEST CROOKS who never PLANNED to ever publish my memoir at Alyson Books.


Thomas Elliot Keith of the NOLA Tennessee Williams Festival just had to CHANGE HIS PANTS!!!


LOL!!!


And ONLY President Biden sent NO RECEIPT for my last postinghttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/bret-mcgurk-is-not-happy-with-me-my.html -- but V.P. Harris sent one IMMEDIATELY, like everyone ELSE.




Scott


Trump Wants Children's Book Defending "King Donald" In "Every School In America"


The fairytale "The Plot Against the King" erases the Kremlin's interference in the 2016 election.


Mary Papenfuss

Jun 5, 2022, 09:35 PM EDT | Updated 5 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/plot-against-king-trump-kash-patel-childrens-book_n_629aec9de4b0c184bdd1555e




Overheard from my deck that Bill from upstairs must not have been aware I was sitting in a chair on:


"Should I take my shirt off???" The young white male voice sounded about 24, while Bill is not only in his early 60s, but FATTER than Trump and HIRSUTE.


"That would be nice!!! So, you work part-time in construction three days a week and are looking for financial sponsorships???" 


I knew the guy had spent the night, but not that he was a COMMON WHORE!!! That was all I needed to hear from Bill -- and then I quietly went inside and closed the door.


See more on Drug-Trafficking Bill and his Trump/Confederate Buddy, here:

















 


Biden should not visit Saudi Arabia, meet crown prince, Democratic Rep. Schiff says



ARSHAD MOHAMMED, Reuters
June 6, 2022, 6:24 AM




I have been meaning to post some of the "SPONTANEOUS CHANGES" to the LONG LIST of Crimes I had been convicted of and charged with in Dekalb County, Georgia in 2010.






John Willig was the CRIMINAL LITERARY AGENT who was first PARTNERED with Cynthia Zigmund, but at the time Cynthia signed me and my Tennessee Williams memoir, she SPLIT OFF and formed her own Agency in Chicago, home of CRIMINALS BARACK OBAMA and RAHM EMANUEL.



John Willig



Cynthia Zigmund and I in front of the Chicago Art Institute where I handed her my FINAL DRAFT of my memoir in summer of 2009.




This was right before I drove from Chicago with my cousins Jan (Meyer) Opperman, George Meyer, and Karen Meyer to the Meyer Family NAZI Festival at Greg Lernihan and his wife, Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan's Lake House southeast of Indianapolis.


Jan's two children -- both HALF JEWS -- BOYCOTTED IT because the Meyers are all TOTAL NAZIS.




But later, I learned that Ms. Zigmund had been paid MORE to SCREW ME by the CIA and their FLUNKIES, and KNEW that Alyson Books NEVER INTENDED to publish my memoir -- and years later, SHE ADMITTED THAT TO ME!!!


ASK HER, yourself!!!




Only NOW, after the woman in Dekalb County Superior Court made it CLEAR that they KNEW Cedric Alexander and Judge Linda Warren Hunter had TOTALLY CORRUPTED the County's Courts and they are WORKING TO UNDO THAT, did I realize the TOTAL SCOPE of Mr. Alexander's CRIMES -- and that he was working WITH Willig, Zigmund, and the CIA -- ALL ALONG!!!


When Cedric was on TV several nights ago with Don Lemon and another Black guy, Cedric was on Skype and the other two in the studio -- making it EXTRA-FUNNY that the ALCOHOL or DRUG-ADDLED Mr. Alexander was incoherent, and after Lemon shut down the link to him as quickly as he could, they BOTH RIDICULED HIM!!!




And here are some captures of what I found over the years that kept changing without explanation:


CLICK on images to see the whole thing:



From 2012 -- BEFORE Cedric took charge. I don't have the 2010 captures, because I didn't think to do that, but I DO HAVE the ORIGINAL COURT PAPERS -- including the FALSE CHARGE AND CONVICTION in favor of Christal Presley (later "Trivett-Presley") -- who had ALSO worked with my MOTHER, whom she visited in Raleigh!!!


STRANGEST, is that the Judge wrote in hand, and initialed it, on a GRANTED RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST MEthat it would last until ONE OF US DIED -- when NO Regular Restraining Order -- which it was -- is LONGER THAN A YEAR!!!



2014 -- after Cedric was hired by the County.



In 2016, this is 
ALL THAT REMAINED!!!



And TONIGHT, I've been FEUDING WITH CEDRIC ALEXANDER via LINKED-IN, again, and he keeps ERASING MY COMMENTS, so I'll send all of this to him via his SECURED-SERVER FORM!!!





.

No comments: